Steubenville's Jane Doe Receives Death Threats

Mar 18, 2013 Full story: dailykos.com 367

A tag is a way to search for this diary. If someone is searching for "Barack Obama," is this a diary they'd be trying to find? Use a person's full name, without any title.

Full Story
the beast

Chicago, IL

#90 Mar 21, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of uneducated......don't you think it was a little dumb for her to drink herself into oblivion? She wouldn't have been violated if she went home with her friends when they begged her to go. What kind of friends would abandon her? Should they have been charged with something? This case certainly opens up quite a conversation about responsibility and under age drinking.
OK Grandpa Mays. Now go take your teeth out. It's bedtime. Things will all be better in the morning when you get your enema and have a poo poo.
the beast

Chicago, IL

#91 Mar 21, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> The 'planned' it? Hmmm, did they close their eyes and wish the girl would drink herself into a stupor? Give it up. It's over. She got the justice she was seeking.
I surely hope the ignorant hicks, buffoons and morons realize that both genders need to be more responsible. If they choose to engage in illegal behavior, they must be prepared to face the consequences.
The next time you run a stop sign, I'm going to run you off the road and rape your flabby old ass.
Swede

Stockholm, Sweden

#92 Mar 21, 2013
Arms

Youngstown, OH

#93 Mar 21, 2013
"ohwell". Let me make this very clear for you.. She could have been naked, drinking, doing drugs, dancing on a pole in the basement. Understand this very clear now. That makes no difference!!! That does not give anyone a reason to violate het!! They had no right to touch her.. none, zero, there is no excuse ever! No excuse EVER. Now maybe your mom and dad did not teach you that very important lesson. You keep your hands to yourself! Geezzzz. Your way of thinking is why this happens.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#94 Mar 22, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds more like you are passing judgement on the parents/school rather than addressing the issue of illegal binge drinking among teens. These boys were also under the effects of alcohol and I seriouly doubt they would have done such things if they weren't drinking.
Sad to imagine anyone in this incident, finding reasons for others not taking responsibility.....Seem's not taking responsibility has become excusable in some society.....

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#95 Mar 22, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds more like you are passing judgement on the parents/school rather than addressing the issue of illegal binge drinking among teens. These boys were also under the effects of alcohol and I seriouly doubt they would have done such things if they weren't drinking.
Sure looks like they planned the whole thing stone-cold sober. What excuse do you have for that?

One of the little shits (Mays) even tweeted a day or two after the rape that he's getting in trouble for doing a favor for someone, that person being the boyfriend Jane Doe had just broken up with.

The police appear to be gathering evidence on others who knew this was going to happen. I have read on other sites that they have found the drug dealer who supplies the football team and that he had access to date-rape drugs.

We'll find out what really happened, and I'm afraid it makes Trenton Mays (what a mama's-boy name) look like a sociopath.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#96 Mar 22, 2013
the beast wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Grandpa Mays. Now go take your teeth out. It's bedtime. Things will all be better in the morning when you get your enema and have a poo poo.
Obviously, you don't have the mental maturity to engage in any kind of discussion. Since you have nothing intelligent to contribute you may want to consider going back to your blocks. No doubt your tutor has been waiting.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#97 Mar 22, 2013
Harley4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure looks like they planned the whole thing stone-cold sober. What excuse do you have for that?
One of the little shits (Mays) even tweeted a day or two after the rape that he's getting in trouble for doing a favor for someone, that person being the boyfriend Jane Doe had just broken up with.
The police appear to be gathering evidence on others who knew this was going to happen. I have read on other sites that they have found the drug dealer who supplies the football team and that he had access to date-rape drugs.
We'll find out what really happened, and I'm afraid it makes Trenton Mays (what a mama's-boy name) look like a sociopath.
You really should wait until the facts are revealed before you make accuations. Did the defense ever bring in those out of state witnesses? If they didn't, then I would say it was an unfair trial because everyone has a right to receive a proper defense and access to witnesses.I'm not saying it would have made a difference on the outcome but I don't think they should have been denied bringing those witnesses, if that happened.

Imagine this case for a moment, the town ho 'did' almost the entire basketball team. She was known for getting sloppy drunk and then she would screw one or two guys at a time. Let's say one night she drank more than normal and passed out but would awaken wanting to party some more. So let's say on this particular night, she was drunker than normal and she hooks up with two guys who think it's their turn. They are also out of it and misread the social cues of when to pursue and when to back off. At the time when they are all out of it, they think it's funny. They think the girl does it all the time. She even gave them vocal requests to keep going. This case was eventually dropped because someone produced a video of the girl moaning for more. I'm not saying this case is the same but there are instances where the girl is a contributor. In that case, her parent was angry and wanted revenge.
animal control

Streamwood, IL

#98 Mar 22, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> You really should wait until the facts are revealed before you make accuations. Did the defense ever bring in those out of state witnesses? If they didn't, then I would say it was an unfair trial because everyone has a right to receive a proper defense and access to witnesses.I'm not saying it would have made a difference on the outcome but I don't think they should have been denied bringing those witnesses, if that happened.
Imagine this case for a moment, the town ho 'did' almost the entire basketball team. She was known for getting sloppy drunk and then she would screw one or two guys at a time. Let's say one night she drank more than normal and passed out but would awaken wanting to party some more. So let's say on this particular night, she was drunker than normal and she hooks up with two guys who think it's their turn. They are also out of it and misread the social cues of when to pursue and when to back off. At the time when they are all out of it, they think it's funny. They think the girl does it all the time. She even gave them vocal requests to keep going. This case was eventually
dropped because someone produced a video of the girl moaning for more. I'm not saying this case is the same but there are instances where the girl is a contributor. In that case, her parent was angry and wanted revenge.
Why weave this elaborate fantasy? It sounds like you're trying to spread rumors about Jane Doe, which is just pathetic and sick.
animal control

Streamwood, IL

#99 Mar 22, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> You really should wait until the facts are revealed before you make accuations. Did the defense ever bring in those out of state witnesses? If they didn't, then I would say it was an unfair trial because everyone has a right to receive a proper defense and access to witnesses.I'm not saying it would have made a difference on the outcome but I don't think they should have been denied bringing those witnesses, if that happened.
Imagine this case for a moment, the town ho 'did' almost the entire basketball team. She was known for getting sloppy drunk and then she would screw one or two guys at a time. Let's say one night she drank more than normal and passed out but would awaken wanting to party some more. So let's say on this particular night, she was drunker than normal and she hooks up with two guys who think it's their turn. They are also out of it and misread the social cues of when to pursue and when to back off. At the time when they are all out of it, they think it's funny. They think the girl does it all the time. She even gave them vocal requests to keep going. This case was eventually dropped because someone produced a video of the girl moaning for more. I'm not saying this case is the same but there are instances where the girl is a contributor. In that case, her parent was angry and wanted revenge.
Oh I get it. This is how your momma conceived you! I'm glad they got a video of it, very touching. Did you figure out which one was your daddy?
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#100 Mar 22, 2013
animal control wrote:
<quoted text>
Why weave this elaborate fantasy? It sounds like you're trying to spread rumors about Jane Doe, which is just pathetic and sick.
What are you babbling about? I was simply telling you about an incident that happened in another state. I'm just telling you that this kind of thing happens ALL the time and underage drinking and/or drugs are always involved. Quit accusing me of such nonsense, idiot.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#101 Mar 22, 2013
animal control wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it. This is how your momma conceived you! I'm glad they got a video of it, very touching. Did you figure out which one was your daddy?
Hmmm, your insults are telling and indicative of the kind of trailer trash you are. For a total stranger to become this upset over the discussion of the perils of underaged drinking suggests YOU must be quite a sloot. Maybe this case hits too close to home. Maybe you are projecting your ho momma on strangers so you can deal with your own pathology.

Teen binge drinking runs rampant all around this country. There are too many teens binging at parties and engaging in sex....in many cases.....group sex. The Jane Doe case is a good reaason to begin this conversation but apparently you don't want to hear about it. That's ok...so don't read my posts....but I have a right to discuss my concerns in a public forum.
animal control

Streamwood, IL

#102 Mar 22, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmm, your insults are telling and indicative of the kind of trailer trash you are. For a total stranger to become this upset over the discussion of the perils of underaged drinking suggests YOU must be quite a sloot. Maybe this case hits too close to home. Maybe you are projecting your ho momma on strangers so you can deal with your own pathology.
Teen binge drinking runs rampant all around this country. There are too many teens binging at parties and engaging in sex....in many cases.....group sex. The Jane Doe case is a good reaason to begin this conversation but apparently you don't want to hear about it. That's ok...so don't read my posts....but I have a right to discuss my concerns in a public forum.
I think Trent's going to love being gang-boinked as much as your mother did. They wait for pretty, feminine boys like Trent at juvie prison. Drop the drawers, boy, and get ready!
haha

United States

#103 Mar 22, 2013
bet they learn what "digital penetration" is.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#104 Mar 22, 2013
animal control wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Trent's going to love being gang-boinked as much as your mother did. They wait for pretty, feminine boys like Trent at juvie prison. Drop the drawers, boy, and get ready!
Shame on you for celebrating gang rapes and then scream like a pyscho over this case. Sounds like you've had plenty of experience in this rape thing. Your mommy obsession most certainly illustrates your incestual fantasies. Maybe that's why you became homosexual and salivate so much over gang banging in prison. You're one sick fk.

Stick to the topic and quit spewing your sick fantasies in a public venue.
Satan

Columbus, OH

#105 Mar 22, 2013
Pipe down you old goat.
Scott

Claremore, OK

#106 Mar 22, 2013
Dear ohwell,

I'm sure the boys and their families/coaches appreciate you apologizing for them.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#107 Mar 22, 2013
Scott wrote:
Dear ohwell,
I'm sure the boys and their families/coaches appreciate you apologizing for them.
Who's apologizing? The boys are going to serve their punishments.

I certainly hope all those who have been screaming for justice remember the consequences of teen binge drinking. Blaming others isn't going to solve this problem. I certainly hope Jane Doe's parents have a heart to heart with their daughter about binge drinking. The next time, she may get in her car after a binge and kill someone.....maybe YOUR kid. Maybe her parents should consider a curfew and/or a chaperone when she goes out.

Maybe parents should find out where their kids are going and follow up. Don't parents call the other parents who are hosting these parties anymore? Don't they know or care where their kids are all night?
arms

Youngstown, OH

#108 Mar 22, 2013
You know, after so many people trying to help "ohwell" with understanding, it's time to stop responding to him/her.
The fact that this person will not stop trying to bash the victim shows us that he more then likely is related to, or knows, the families of these boys.
I feel bad for the way "ohwell" thinks. The victim might have been drunk, she might very well be the "town whore", she might sleep with every boyfriend she has ever had since she was 12 yrs. old. What does that have to do with anything?? SHE DID NOT GIVE CONSENT TO BE TOUCHED, PHOTOGRAPHED, OR VIDEO TAPED. That's what this is about. It's about people like "ohwell" that think it's ok to take what you want. If you are a man you can treat women any way you please. It is never ok to touch someone, to violate them, no matter what state they are in, or who they are. The comment about being homosexual from him only shows that he has many screwed up thoughts. Let's feel sorry for the awful way he thinks, and might live.
My only hope for this person is nothing like this ever happens to a family member.
Social cues that he mentioned, Really? Wow, that again said it all on this persons state of mind! I feel pitty for "ohwell"....only pitty.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#109 Mar 22, 2013
Arms wrote:
"ohwell". Let me make this very clear for you.. She could have been naked, drinking, doing drugs, dancing on a pole in the basement. Understand this very clear now. That makes no difference!!! That does not give anyone a reason to violate het!! They had no right to touch her.. none, zero, there is no excuse ever! No excuse EVER. Now maybe your mom and dad did not teach you that very important lesson. You keep your hands to yourself! Geezzzz. Your way of thinking is why this happens.
You really are as dumb as dirt. Justice was served. If some slut is dancing naked on a pole in a basement with a bunch of drunk guys, she would be setting herself up. Are you so stupid to think you have a right to strip down naked and dance provocatively around a bunch of drunk guys and not expect to be touched?

How about if she were to walk naked in a ghetto and yell the n word. You think she shouldn't expect to get touched?

There were girls who would run through frats yelling fk me fk me.....they would be half naked and yup some guy would. No doubt she would make that walk of shame the next morning. Maybe accusing the guy for 'raping' her would ease her guilt a little.

This is all about binge drinking. Drunk people are not able to reason things out very well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Fair Game 46,709
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 17 min serfs up 77
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min Sharrp Shooter 262,808
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 38 min duh 22,606
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 54 min Earthling-1 32,667
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scary Mooooooslim 178,073
Stars join White House campaign against campus ... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr Patrick 1,110,901
•••

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••