I can't be held responsible for your inability to read and comprehend. The boys have been charged. What more is there to say except to discuss what is going on in society that would create such a scenario?<quoted text>
That's all you've been attempting to do on here is lesson the crime and push blame onto victims.
Now, if you have an agenda that involves hating men and boys, this could be your place to further your self interests but I think it's wrong.
What happened at the party was wrong and everyone agrees. It is unfortunate you are not responding to the questions such as:
1. Isn't it odd no one who was at the party thought a crime was going on?
2. Why were girls laughing along with the boys?
3. Why do teens put themselves at risk for death, rape, abduction or humilation by knowingly get drunk around guys who are called 'the rape crew'?(assuming this is what they are called)
4. Why in the world would parents allow their kids to stay out all night....especially their daughters?
5. What if Jane Doe moves away and begins life in a new high school and gets drunk, passes out and ends up in a humilating situation? Do you think she should take some responsibility in looking out for herself?
This are good questions which are necessary to start this kind of conversation unless you are not sincere about educating people about rape.