Russia's Putin Invites Obama to Moscow

Russia's Putin Invites Obama to Moscow

There are 124 comments on the Voice of America story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Russia's Putin Invites Obama to Moscow. In it, Voice of America reports that:

U.S. President Barack Obama and his family return after his re-election, to the White House in Washington, November 7, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Voice of America.

Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#107 Nov 14, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am fantacizing about nuclear bombing South Florida so all those dirty Jews & Hispanics down there could bite the dust.
Most of the Whites would die would be almost dead elderly senior citizens anyways it would not be doing anything but to help them stop living the misery of old age.
Why don't we nuke it with the wonderfully remarkable RT-2UTTKh Topol-M ballistic missile! Courtesy of our Russian allies!
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#108 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
You are a damn filthy Jew get your Jewish rat bastard self back to Israel you Jewish enemy of the U.S.
Let's nuke Israel!

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#109 Nov 14, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
It has come to my attention that there are only four legitimate posters on all of topix. Me, Hal, Pro Ukraine and STA. Everyone else is a single FSB plant posting 24/7 from somewhere behind Kremlin walls. It is a global conspiracy directed against Poland and against me personally. I think the mind control microwaves do not effect Hal, Pro Ukraine and STA due to their general lack of higher brain function. I on the other hand have to line my beanie with tin-foil.
The Queen of England, the Pope, the Masons, the international Jewish bankers and the Greys are also seemingly involved too. I have not yet worked out all the connections to my unified theory which will merge all of my paranoid delusions together into a single elegant theory.
LFOD is the Queen, the Pope and all the Masons! I don't think he's Jewish though.
Who are the Greys???

Location hidden

#110 Nov 14, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. How would you know that unless you are uther? Which means Stefanya, Farah, etc must be uther too?
Why are you calling me hmmmm?!

Location hidden

#111 Nov 14, 2012
We are all uther!!!!!

Location hidden

#112 Nov 14, 2012
The Real AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, you sound a lot like LFOD. I wonder why.
Now you're calling yourself hmmmm! Crazy Polak!

Location hidden

#113 Nov 14, 2012
Annie wrote:
Was this their first meeting?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5P1q3IDjBaIXX&feature=fvs r
Why didn't Obama eat anything? Isn't that rude? Maybe they edited it out...
I believe Putin understands enough English to follow without a translator but Obama (probably) doesn't understand a word of Russian, so I think that's why you see Putin looking directly at Obama but Obama has his head turned away, talking to the translator.

Location hidden

#114 Nov 14, 2012
The Real AbeUG wrote:
Oh STA, Oh STA... Why hast thou forsaken me?
Where hast thou gone by leave of the wind swept sea?
Tell me, my liege...pray a bitter truth do tell
Have you departed this Earth, then to Heaven or Hell?
LOL! <3

Location hidden

#115 Nov 14, 2012
Pinky Minus The Brain wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Really?
I'm like the only person who actually admits to trolling. Your in denial. I don't hide behind polls.
It's, like, spelled *you're* as in "you are", not *your*, like, you know, "your ass is as big as a house"
:D
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#116 Nov 15, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>It's, like, spelled *you're* as in "you are", not *your*, like, you know, "your ass is as big as a house"
:D
No I don't.

Your a T!T
You're a T!T

Means the same thing.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#117 Nov 15, 2012
LOL 7 Posts in a row.

That proves how desperate sunshine is.
AbeUG

West Palm Beach, FL

#118 Nov 15, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>LFOD is the Queen, the Pope and all the Masons! I don't think he's Jewish though.
Who are the Greys???
You know. The little aliens who regularly abduct me for anal probing and other assorted fun and games. Such great guys. They are in league with the government at Area 51 and are producing aliewn/human hybrids there. For tracking purposes they emplanted a microchip up my...

Or maybe it was just for fun.
Small Town America UGX

West Palm Beach, FL

#119 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You claim to be a Conservative & yet you mock the Tea Party & Romney?

Your just some dirty Jewish Liberal rat from your Jewish rats nest of West Palm Beach.
No. I am Libertarian. The tea-baggers are nativist loons... and Obomneycare was orininally Mitt Romney's idea.

He was for it... before he was against it.

Before he lied to the naive tea-baggers and pretended to be against it anyway. Not a dime's worth of difference really between him and...
AbeUG

West Palm Beach, FL

#120 Nov 15, 2012
Pinky Minus The Brain wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Really?

I'm like the only person who actually admits to trolling. Your in denial. I don't hide behind polls.
How did you know that me and my ever faithful parrot Pro Ukraine were behind all those dumb polls?

BTW... what is trolling? Does it have something to do with sleeping under bridges with the pigeons and the swamp rats? If so then STA is one. Or was one anyway. He may have been washed out to sea by Sandy.
AbeUG

West Palm Beach, FL

#121 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You are a damn filthy Jew get your Jewish rat bastard self back to Israel you Jewish enemy of the U.S.
We can always count on LimpKielbasa to raise the general level of debate on this forum. Someone throw a net over the moronic chimp with his OCD issues. He is ready for the strait-jacket and the rubber room.(-:
mika brzezinski UG

West Palm Beach, FL

#122 Nov 15, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
We are all uther!!!!!
Has uther posted at all on here? I would say we are all AbeUG... not to mention Anti Ukraine, STD UGX...(-:
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#123 Nov 15, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know that me and my ever faithful parrot Pro Ukraine were behind all those dumb polls?
BTW... what is trolling? Does it have something to do with sleeping under bridges with the pigeons and the swamp rats? If so then STA is one. Or was one anyway. He may have been washed out to sea by Sandy.
In internet slang, a troll is someone who posts excessive, inflammatory, or off-topic posts in an online community, such as a blog or a forum. Trolls vary, as some post serious insults, and post threats, while some are simply annoying.

Perfect Example: sunshine

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#124 Nov 15, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Russia wants to rule the world and it will start by attacking Warsaw in a missile blitzkrieg but first it has to strike a deal with Germany. That was the whole idea of taking out the entire Polish leadership in Smolensk. It was the first stage of preparation for the final attack. Poland has everything Russia wants, like delicious Polish kielbasa instead of that Russian stuff that's stuffed with sawdust and ground up bones. Besides, the Russians think that Catholicism is a wayward cult and that the Pope is the devil, so they will consider it a holy war crusade.

Russians are right, that bastard pope looks pure evil,

you could shove his face on lucifer and eurika you've got the devil.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#125 Nov 15, 2012
The Devil does not exist.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#126 Nov 16, 2012
It exists as a concept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Ghey Ghost 1,658,873
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 36 min spud 273
News Will Donald Trump be invited to the royal wedding? 45 min Reddiaperdoperbaby1 90
News Trump Renominates Lesbian to EEOC, and the Righ... 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 11
News Putin Abhorred Abroad, Loved at Home Amid Hard ... 4 hr Trump is a joke 20
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Chicagoan by Birth 243,097
News Judge temporarily blocks new Trump rules on bir... 8 hr Marlene K 2
More from around the web