Obama likely to stay aggressive on Romney

Oct 7, 2012 Full story: USA Today 183

It sounds like President Obama and his team will maintain their aggressive post-debate attacks on Mitt Romney, both about Romney's policies and the debate itself.

Read more
gossamer

Warren, MI

#158 Oct 8, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi
The Obama crowd doesn't know what you are talking about. They haven't ran the story on MSNBCABCCBSCNN. Remember if it makes Obama look bad they won't mention it.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#159 Oct 8, 2012
Pull My Finger wrote:
<quoted text>What? Nike golf shirt, Tommy Bahama shorts, and Footjoys?
That would make a nice contrast to Romney's straitjacket.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#160 Oct 8, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I get under your carapace and you hate it. Understandable. You don't like me continuously pointing out your lies. I know that bothers you to no end. I would say that I'm in your head but I look around at the empty space inside and know that NOTHING Is Inside your head. You're bereft of any brain cells or activity. LMAO!
You're graduating from irritant to potential target.
Yes, you do bother me, because I think the world is the worse for your presence in it.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#161 Oct 8, 2012
LoLBama wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the media as the media is supposed to be the fourth estate. The unofficial truth finding arbiter for the people. Politicians always have and always will try and get away with as much as possible. In the past we had a media or at least portions within the media which were willing to do investigative journalism and uncover truths or call politicians out. We no longer have that. They have injected themselves into the political fight and are trying to manipulate public opinion and set policy. They are trying to form the country into what shape THEY believe it should be in.
THE MSM IS THE ENEMY WITHIN
Barbara Walters and ABC top the list. Then there is David Letterman, Jay Leno and the other "comedians." These people make me sick. Stop supporting them in any way.

Do not buy any of their books, concert tickets or comedy club apperances, etc. IMO, they ALL have blood on their hands. Karma will surely get them all, one way or another, sooner or later. What goes around comes around.
Nj raider 1

United States

#162 Oct 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the idiots who support him should learn some lessons from this. Just because something is old or has been done a certain way for years does not justify changing it. The Obama White House is a total disaster and they have ruined just about everything they've changed. The media should have demanded Obama explain just what all it was that he was going to change!
Being out of practice is another ridiculous excuse for his failure. He knew very well this debate waos coming and he even went to Las Vegas to prepare for it. That seemed odd. He was probably partying there or thought he needn't bother. Al Gore's claim that it was the altitude is beyond ridiculous and just underscores the utter failure of the Obama administration and all the media and celebrity supporters.
honestly do u listen to yourself when u talk? All it boils down to is u can't take the fact that a blackman is running america, point blank. Ya'll elected a president in bush 2 that should've never been accepted to any college let alone public office. Watched that man tear this country to shreds without a peep out any of ya'll mouths. Now the blackman couldn't fix his mess in 1 term (4 years) & the world is coming to an end. All that man has done is produce. Killed bin laden, ended iraq war, on route to end afghanistan war, created more jobs than was lost under his watch, got unemployment rate under 8%, passed universal healthcare, passed the lilly Ledbetter & the list goes on. All ya'll want 2 talk about is wut he didn't do in 4 years wit the republicans blocking everything he tried too pass. He gets more respect from me for wut he did pass under those circumstances. Modern day slavery, ya'll jusr can't take the fact that a blackman is behind the whip.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#163 Oct 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is Obama responsible for the interest on $10.626 Trillion?
So how is Obama responsible for the costs two wars and the interest on them?(You invade it you own it. Colin Powell)
Republican states accepted Obama billions of dollars stimulus money
if they were so worried about the debt they should have refused it but they used it to help their state survive.
It doesn't matter how you state it or twist it. He has added more to our deficit in less than one term than Bush did in 2 terms and it will continue.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#164 Oct 8, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> honestly do u listen to yourself when u talk? All it boils down to is u can't take the fact that a blackman is running america, point blank. Ya'll elected a president in bush 2 that should've never been accepted to any college let alone public office. Watched that man tear this country to shreds without a peep out any of ya'll mouths. Now the blackman couldn't fix his mess in 1 term (4 years) & the world is coming to an end. All that man has done is produce. Killed bin laden, ended iraq war, on route to end afghanistan war, created more jobs than was lost under his watch, got unemployment rate under 8%, passed universal healthcare, passed the lilly Ledbetter & the list goes on. All ya'll want 2 talk about is wut he didn't do in 4 years wit the republicans blocking everything he tried too pass. He gets more respect from me for wut he did pass under those circumstances. Modern day slavery, ya'll jusr can't take the fact that a blackman is behind the whip.
It is so amazing that you make this a racial issue!!! For most Americans that is not true! It has to do with Obama's policies and overall vision for America. Get over the racial issues and look at the facts!!!

President Barack Obama, by his own admission, has set a new normal where almost 8 percent or more unemployment is acceptable. He has set a new normal where trillion-dollar defects are acceptable. He has set a new normal where paying for groceries with food stamps is expected. Why does anyone still support this man? Even if you "care for the little people" at the expense of the rich, how does almost 8 percent unemployment help the working poor? How do tremendous federal deficits, which are going to ruin our economy, benefit the elderly when their Medicare and Social Security will not be there after we go over the fiscal cliff?

Obama and the Democratic Party are sending this country over a fiscal cliff. The continued support for this man and his policies will do more harm to the poor in the country.

I just don't understand why Obama has the support he does. I'll see you at the bottom of the cliff, if we survive.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#165 Oct 9, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree. Telling us he will cave to every republican initiative is now a good reason to vote for him. He should come honest and change his political affiliation to republican.
He should move in with Chavez and you two could share a room.....

Location hidden

#166 Oct 9, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>That would make a nice contrast to Romney's straitjacket.
PEW: 18-point shift among women...

GALLUP: 5-POINT ROMNEY BOUNCE...

MILITARY TIMES POLL: R 66% O 26%...

POLL: Romney leads among independents 51-35...

'Enthusiasm' gap 13-point spread for Republican...
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#167 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Romney's Missing Foreign Policy"

Obama 332

rugby 206
Nj raider 1

United States

#168 Oct 9, 2012
How can the same people that dont even participate in polling keep using polls as level or beam to judge a presidential race? It makes no sense. The same way I dont participate in polls, alot of people don't. We actually have lives, but when it's time to make our vote count, we will.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#169 Oct 9, 2012
Humanity wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Don .... you are wrong, and this is total B.S.
What do you mean. The poster I was responding to was telling blatant lies and I was showing him how the GOP does it. You have to lie big, big, big; just like Romney and Ryan.

Location hidden

#170 Oct 9, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
"Romney's Lands Foreign Policy Speech"
Romney 330
Odoodle 209
Well I am somewhat shocked you finally put up the final out come. Sorry, but 4 years of nothing was still nothing........or didn't you see the debate.

Location hidden

#171 Oct 9, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean. The poster I was responding to was telling blatant lies and I was showing him how the GOP does it. You have to lie big, big, big; just like Romney and Ryan.
Typical liberal, you think showing is proving........back to the books cupcake.
conservative crapola

Bath, PA

#172 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Romney talks tough, without specifics, on the Mideast"

rugby '12: NO details

Location hidden

#173 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
"Romney talks tough, without specifics, on the Mideast"
rugby '12: NO details
REPORT: Feds paid $40M to firms tied to Sen. Claire McCaskill's husband...

REPORT: Shake-Up in Works at Obama Campaign HQ... Panic City

Flash: This just in…..The factory that was given millions by Obama to make battery’s for the VOLT is laying off workers after two years…………………….before making ONE BATTERY.

Bath, PA

#174 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lejimcrow tulsa talispam

Location hidden

#176 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
lejimcrow tulsa talispam
Game Changer?

The federal government paid nearly $40 million dollars to Claire McCaskill’s husband’s businesses her first five years in office as Missouri Senator. During that time McCaskill has had influence over federal policy that has directly affected her family’s income.

Shades of exactly what Pelosi did........
conservative crapola

Bath, PA

#177 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang onto your wallets seniors......expect to layout $6,000-plus out of your pocket. No donut hole. There goes your inheritance for the kids and grand kiddies. Looks like you'll be moving in with them, too. Or be put in a home....after you lose yours.
Dirtbag Romney

Portland, OR

#178 Oct 9, 2012
What is the Romney Dirtbag Express lying about today?

Did the POS and his misogynistic, filthy wife stink up the airwaves today pretending to be moderates?

More proof that the filth that is the rightwing scumbag party is the AmericanTaliban and is out to destroy the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 4 min woodtick57 370
News Progressive Hispanics Slam Ted Cruz as 'Anti-Im... 4 min tomin cali 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,206,480
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min Karma is a_______ 320,474
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min loose cannon 185,852
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 32 min Righteous 151
News US Congress concerned over Turkey's drift from ... 49 min Chuck 10
More from around the web