Obama likely to stay aggressive on Romney

Oct 7, 2012 Full story: USA Today 183

It sounds like President Obama and his team will maintain their aggressive post-debate attacks on Mitt Romney, both about Romney's policies and the debate itself.

Full Story
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#136 Oct 8, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
say what you say good old boys. the fact still remains that a black man runs this country and is doing it better than his former white predecessors. No more pretending ur not racists. Everything was honkey dorey 12yrs ago when the man that put us in this hole was white. Now the blackman couldn't right the ship fast enuff (4 years) ur true colors come out. Ya'll down south white dudes kill me. Lol! Or u would if u could. Lol! We want our country back!!! Now u see how the indians felt. The child must pay for the sins of their father. Ur forefathers stole the land now it's time to reap wut u sow or ur fathers sowed. Famous words from the rapper Armageddon" my squads hard and far from Puritan. Robbing and killing men like I'm proud to be American." Jusr chaps ur ass to see a blackman running this country. U southerners are stuck in the 50s.
When President George W. Bush took office, our national debt was $5.768 trillion. By the time Bush left office, it had nearly doubled, to $10.626 trillion. So Bush's record on deficit spending was not good at all: During his presidency, the national debt rose by an average of $607 billion a year. How does that compare to Obama? During Obama's presidency to date, the national debt has risen by an average of $1.723 trillion a year — or by a jaw-dropping $1.116 trillion more, per year, than it rose even under Bush.

And none of this even takes into account Obamacare, which the Congressional Budget Office says would increase spending by more than $2 trillion in its real first decade (2014 to 2023)— and which, even under very rosy projections, the CBO says would increase the national debt by $341 billion by the end of 2019.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#137 Oct 8, 2012
I don't get the stay aggressive bit. Obama has never been even the slightest bit aggressive. He should get a backbone and start telling these republicans they can't have everything they want. Those who do the work should get at least enough to continue working.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#139 Oct 8, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
So what’s Hillary been doing lately? Appearing on Pakistani TV in a groveling apology for that same video–even as Pakistanis were rioting in the streets, killing 14 and wounding 70; the Al Qaeda flag has been raised over the US embassy in Cairo; and Libya is racing closer to chaos and civil war.
The Secretary of State is the person most responsible for how the United States presents itself to other nations–and protecting those who do that job for us.
In normal times, under a normal president, Hillary Clinton’s performance on both would be enough to force her to step down. But these aren’t normal times. So for now, she’s still at the helm at State-- to our nation’s shame.
Historian Arthur Herman is the author of the post.
Hil needs cover, it is her State Department that swallowed the Film Deception and buried an Ambassador. She still needs to get to the Costa Rica Mansion on the beach.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#140 Oct 8, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
I don't get the stay aggressive bit. Obama has never been even the slightest bit aggressive. He should get a backbone and start telling these republicans they can't have everything they want. Those who do the work should get at least enough to continue working.
He needs to get a backbone and tell the American people what he is REALLY doing to them!!!!!!!!!!
baloney balogna

Italy

#141 Oct 8, 2012
Mr. Obama must create smoke & mirrors to cover his failure. All you Americans need to do to discover the wrong path is look at Europe's looming recession, all caused by Obama-style hope & change dreaming.

Turn back while you can. Send Obama back to Chicago.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#142 Oct 8, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
say what you say good old boys. the fact still remains that a black man runs this country and is doing it better than his former white predecessors. No more pretending ur not racists. Everything was honkey dorey 12yrs ago when the man that put us in this hole was white. Now the blackman couldn't right the ship fast enuff (4 years) ur true colors come out. Ya'll down south white dudes kill me. Lol! Or u would if u could. Lol! We want our country back!!! Now u see how the indians felt. The child must pay for the sins of their father. Ur forefathers stole the land now it's time to reap wut u sow or ur fathers sowed. Famous words from the rapper Armageddon" my squads hard and far from Puritan. Robbing and killing men like I'm proud to be American." Jusr chaps ur ass to see a blackman running this country. U southerners are stuck in the 50s.
I think Tupac said it best, when he said (sound of gunfire) " OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH"

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#143 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to get a backbone and tell the American people what he is REALLY doing to them!!!!!!!!!!
Remove the Mask.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#144 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree. Telling us he will cave to every republican initiative is now a good reason to vote for him. He should come honest and change his political affiliation to republican.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#145 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
When President George W. Bush took office, our national debt was $5.768 trillion. By the time Bush left office, it had nearly doubled, to $10.626 trillion. So Bush's record on deficit spending was not good at all: During his presidency, the national debt rose by an average of $607 billion a year. How does that compare to Obama? During Obama's presidency to date, the national debt has risen by an average of $1.723 trillion a year — or by a jaw-dropping $1.116 trillion more, per year, than it rose even under Bush.
And none of this even takes into account Obamacare, which the Congressional Budget Office says would increase spending by more than $2 trillion in its real first decade (2014 to 2023)— and which, even under very rosy projections, the CBO says would increase the national debt by $341 billion by the end of 2019.
Come on, if you are going to lie, lie big so people (right wingers) will believe you. bush eliminated the Clinton debt. bush ran a surplus of 5 trillion dollars a day and Obama squandered it on payments to those who never worked and won't accept a job. Obama is giving them each $10 million every year. The federal debt is all Obama's.

Obama care will cost each taxpayer,$55,349.92 per minute. If you don't have it you go to jail.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#146 Oct 8, 2012
Romney only has talking points and no real policies. What is Romney hiding?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#147 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is Obama responsible for the interest on $10.626 Trillion?
So how is Obama responsible for the costs two wars and the interest on them?(You invade it you own it. Colin Powell)
Republican states accepted Obama billions of dollars stimulus money
if they were so worried about the debt they should have refused it but they used it to help their state survive.
Humanity

Lindenhurst, NY

#148 Oct 8, 2012
baloney balogna wrote:
Mr. Obama must create smoke & mirrors to cover his failure. All you Americans need to do to discover the wrong path is look at Europe's looming recession, all caused by Obama-style hope & change dreaming.
Turn back while you can. Send Obama back to Chicago.
Stop criticizing our President. Berlosconi was a real piece of work, a sex maniac and corrupt beyond belief. Italy has it's own unique set of problems. You should concentrate on those and voice your opinion there ... stay in Italy.
Humanity

Lindenhurst, NY

#149 Oct 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is Obama responsible for the interest on $10.626 Trillion?
So how is Obama responsible for the costs two wars and the interest on them?(You invade it you own it. Colin Powell)
Republican states accepted Obama billions of dollars stimulus money
if they were so worried about the debt they should have refused it but they used it to help their state survive.
AMEN BROTHER!!
Humanity

Lindenhurst, NY

#150 Oct 8, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, if you are going to lie, lie big so people (right wingers) will believe you. bush eliminated the Clinton debt. bush ran a surplus of 5 trillion dollars a day and Obama squandered it on payments to those who never worked and won't accept a job. Obama is giving them each $10 million every year. The federal debt is all Obama's.
Obama care will cost each taxpayer,$55,349.92 per minute. If you don't have it you go to jail.
Sorry Don .... you are wrong, and this is total B.S.
BO the Jerk Store Parody

Orange, CA

#151 Oct 8, 2012
The Jerk Store parody

'The Comeback'

(George Costanza stuffing himself with shrimp cocktails while another character, Reilly, looks on.)

Reilly: Hey George, the ocean called. They're running outta shrimp.

(George drives along. He's fuming at Reilly's dig.)

George:(Angry, to himself) The ocean called. Running outta shrimp. Outta shrimp!(A thought occurs) Oh! Yes! That's what I shoulda said!(Frustrated shout) Dammit!

[New York Health & Racquet club]

Jerry:'The ocean called, they're running outta shrimp'?

George: Yeah, yeah, yeah. But then, I said to him,'Oh yeah? Well, the jerk store called, and they're running outta you.'
Jerry:(Smiling) Really? That's great. You said that to him?

George:(Confessing) Well, actually, I thought it up on the way over here.

Jerry: Oh. That's not quite the same.

The president came up with his own jerk store retort, wildly late.

"I like PBS, I love Big Bird," Romney said at the debate.

But "I'm not going to keep on spending money on things to borrow money from china to pay for."

Obama 14 hours later: "I mean, thank goodness somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird. It's about time," he told a cheering, laughing crowd.

On Twitter, Slate's Dave Weigel immediately took a dig at the president's slow comebacks.

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS BARACK DID NOT COME UP WITH THOSE COMEBACKS. His writers did.

Now the Barack team is so embarassed, they are accusing Romney of cheating. They CAN'T BELIEVE BARACK IS AN EMPTY CHAIR. Mitt doesn't need to cheat. No candidate has the audacity to cheat like Barack would which is how they come up with these excuses.
BO the Jerk Store Parody

Anonymous Proxy

#153 Oct 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
1. This trip was unnecessary. 13 year olds do not need a spring break.
2. This selfish kid took 12 friends along.
3. They went to Mexico at a time when we were being warned not to go because it was too dangerous.
4. This trip was enormously expensive = another Obama extravaganza. The parents should pay every penny and that includes the Obamas! Why should the taxpayers have to pay a dime to entertain the Obama brats? And certainly not TWELVE FRIENDS!
5. This is an excellent example showing the Obamas care less about the economy and the taxpayers. Google Michelle Obama all this for a damned flag!
6. The Obamas tried to keep this trip quiet and removed articles from the Internet, saying "it didn't look right." Well that's for sure and there is something awfully fishy going on with those people. Were any guns taken into Mexico as part of Operation Fast and Furious? These kids could all be accomplices...acting as MULES.
7. This is a very bad example of parenting. Michelle Obama announced right after the election that she was going to be Mom-in-Chief when asked what her plans were.
She has spent millions on vacations where she included her mother and her mooching relatives. They all need to pay us back! She has spent millions on clothes. An ACCOUNTING is needed to insure the Obamas are not spending one penny of the taxpayers money on their gluttony and other indulgences that are not properly allowed for as a perk of the office! Not one red cent more! They are wealthy in their own right. They can spend their own money however they wish but not one cent of ours or they are stealing!
Michelle Obama has also WASTED millions by her frequent tv and other appearances where she probably is in violation of the campaign laws. These trips need to be paid for out of his campaign fund but I don't think they are.
Obama reminds me of Jim Jones as well as Rev. Wright. His followers act just like cult members.
Stealing from the poor: the taxpayers and the needy. Double theft.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#154 Oct 8, 2012
BIG BIRD wrote:
<quoted text>
How long has this person been squandering and misusing dollars. I never saws an article in the paper about this. Do you have the name of the person ... I would like to investigate this story myself.
I know that the Obama administration has been cracking down on Medicare fraud amongst doctors (several were caught having defrauded Medicare by over $400 million dollars). Maybe the administration is also cracking down on fraud within Veterans' organizations as well.
Google "Veteran's Resignation Scandal" and you'll find articles with all the details!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#155 Oct 8, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Not here in California - thank gawd!
How about in Benghazi?
Why do you bother? It's over. Obama has lost. Benghazi was the straw that broke the camel's back.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#156 Oct 8, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
Why was Obama Run Over by Mitt Romney?
This insularity led directly to the Denver debacle: Obama was out of practice and unprepared to be challenged. The White House had supposed that Obama’s forays into social media — town hall meetings with YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and the like — would replace traditional presidential communication. By relying on such venues, Obama’s argument skills atrophied, and he was ill-equipped to engage in old-fashioned give and take.
Some of the idiots who support him should learn some lessons from this. Just because something is old or has been done a certain way for years does not justify changing it. The Obama White House is a total disaster and they have ruined just about everything they've changed. The media should have demanded Obama explain just what all it was that he was going to change!

Being out of practice is another ridiculous excuse for his failure. He knew very well this debate was coming and he even went to Las Vegas to prepare for it. That seemed odd. He was probably partying there or thought he needn't bother. Al Gore's claim that it was the altitude is beyond ridiculous and just underscores the utter failure of the Obama administration and all the media and celebrity supporters.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#157 Oct 8, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You'll see Obama's full wardrobe in the next debate.
I hope he wears them mom jeans again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Valerie 263,686
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,111,513
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min NorCal Native 362
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Chicken Little 46,868
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 11 min SirPrize 10
Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violatin... 16 min Sterkfontein Swar... 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min wojar 178,243
•••

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••