Obama likely to stay aggressive on Romney

Oct 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

It sounds like President Obama and his team will maintain their aggressive post-debate attacks on Mitt Romney, both about Romney's policies and the debate itself.

Comments
101 - 120 of 183 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2012
liza

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

ONE last republican: GOD bless the USA...
What day can I expect your knock on my door?
Yeah

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

liza wrote:
a crackpot, for sure
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

These ignorant folk on here don't know nuttin about Obama, being black, or wut he's done for black people in general. These dudes ain't nuttin but characters. We' re wrong cuz we vote for the black man for that reason alone, but that all ya'll white assess have been doing since the constitution was drafted. U call them old white men ur forefathers. I know better. Most of ya'll are racist or have been racist since they 1st west african stepped foot off them slaves ships. Really it's jealousy cuz we original man, superior, made this planet, dont get burnt by the sun, better in sports, & look back, most of the inventions wit any significance was created by blackbmen & stolen by white people. So keep on laughing, I promise u won't be after the results are in.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
These ignorant folk on here don't know nuttin about Obama, being black, or wut he's done for black people in general. These dudes ain't nuttin but characters. We' re wrong cuz we vote for the black man for that reason alone, but that all ya'll white assess have been doing since the constitution was drafted. U call them old white men ur forefathers. I know better. Most of ya'll are racist or have been racist since they 1st west african stepped foot off them slaves ships. Really it's jealousy cuz we original man, superior, made this planet, dont get burnt by the sun, better in sports, & look back, most of the inventions wit any significance was created by blackbmen & stolen by white people. So keep on laughing, I promise u won't be after the results are in.
Y,all check yo self boy!!

Yet another 5 Shot dead in Chicago Sunday,one of the victims a 13
year old female.....most repressive,strictest,illegal Democratic
Gun control Cities,and States in the USA,They are feverishly and
desperately trying to draft bills,to effectively block any ruling
from the SCOTUS,concerning CCW,so it will be almost impossible to
obtain a CCW permit? Motto is, so die from Gunshots,we dont like
Guns,And we will make sure no law abiding Illinois Citizens will
have the right to protect themselves,Plus the Gangs Provide a lot
of votes for Democrats every election!!!!!

BTW,just a short time ago Gas was hitting 4.90 per Gal??
Now its in CA,Fkg outrage??????? Go figure our media,was
it because they knew it might harm Oblamer???? he could
care less about it anyhoo!!
another

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Y,all check yo self boy!!
racial slur.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

another wrote:
<quoted text>
racial slur.
And this??????????

Nj raider 1 wrote:

Your move jerk!!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

liza wrote:
When everyone in a whole nation is a "LIAR"
EXCEPT the democrates and Obama, its starts to
Looking like a communist Country? Really
questionable for a country to be this unusal
isn't it? No indepentents, no republicans
are able to tell the truth?
I have not a grain of hope for this country to
survive when half a country no longer is able
to say and think anything except being LIARS.YOU ARE LIVING IN LA-LA LAND, AND ALL HOPE IS GONE...
Will you be happy when there is no one able to
lead this country, have prefence::: China, Russia,
or one from the many Muslims countries?
No longers a two party system.....Democrates are
here to RULE. How America has changed, will
not salute the flag, no blessing the USA, no teaching history of how our country was settle,
we just started 4yrs ago becoming what we have
ARE. Children know no better, and we have
no morals, cause that is gone forever. After
this election what do you want to do with those
who have not got the orders as to march in LOCK
STEP????
I hope you are not implying Oblamer is Pro Arab/Muslim
and Anti Christian,Pro Marxism,POTUS??? LOL.....
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
you listen to fox and talk radio propaganda and then should be surprised when a bias rasmussen poll confirms your parroting?
You have NO idea what I watch or listen to. Rassmussen is often quoted by all media as their accuracy in polls has been better than most!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You'll see Obama's full wardrobe in the next debate.
An 'Angry Black Man' is never on the same stage as a 'Mad Black Woman'. Even Tyler Perry would, never float that script.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

you ever seen the movie Friday? yo remind me of Chris Tucker when he said" I got mind control over D bo when you tell me to shut up, I listen when he leave I be talking again." Obama D bo & ya'll the white version of smokey. Cowards, u wouldn't say nuttin in the face of a true black man but when he leave ya'll be talking again. Face it, it's a new day. This country is run by a black man & that ain't gon change at least for the next 4 years so get over it. We had to put up wit wrinkled skin 70yr old white men running it for years. It's time for change.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
you listen to fox and talk radio propaganda and then should be surprised when a bias rasmussen poll confirms your parroting?
You still trying to float that dead horse........you're a bigger joke than Odoodle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

another wrote:
<quoted text>
racial slur.
Racial Slur........here boy, have one.

• Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three ...
www.youtube.com/watch...

o Added Oct 01, 2011
Oct 01, 2011 • Yes, folks, that is what she said, according to an instructor at a School for the Deaf and Blind who watched the video. The video is shown at normal speed ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
a crackpot, for sure
OH SO THAT’S WHAT YOU BEEN DOING…..PERFORMING

Obama apologizes to Hollywood for debate debacle...

I Can't 'Perform Flawlessly, Night After Night'

The Obama and Biden Dog and Pony show.....oops only the pony show now.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

This angry black man is a marxist and his blackness is only as good as its bargaining value to deliver the white & black America.
This includes the male & female America, and the national & immigrant America.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
This angry black man is a marxist and his blackness is only as good as its bargaining value to deliver the white & black America.
A narcissist cares for no one but himself. This election is like no other in the history of America. The issues are insignificant compared to what is at stake. What can be more dangerous than having a man bereft of conscience, a serial liar, and one who cannot distinguish his fantasies from reality as the leader of the free world? I hate to sound alarmist, but one is a fool if one is not alarmed. Many politicians are narcissists. They pose no threat to others...They are simply self-serving and selfish.

Obama evidences symptoms of pathological narcissism, which is different from the run-of-the-mill narcissism of a Richard Nixon or a Bill Clinton for example. To him reality and fantasy are intertwined. This is a mental health issue, not just a character flaw. Pathological narcissists are dangerous because they look normal and even intelligent. It is this disguise that makes them treacherous.

Today the Democrats have placed all their hopes in Obama. But this man could put an end to their party. The great majority of blacks have also decided to vote for Obama. Only a fool does not know that their support for him is racially driven. This is racism, pure and simple. The downside of this is that if Obama turns out to be the disaster I predict, he will cause widespread resentment among the whites.

The blacks are unlikely to give up their support of their man Cult mentality is pernicious and unrelenting. They will dig their heads deeper in the sand and blame Obama's detractors of racism. This will cause a backlash among the whites.

The white supremacists will take advantage of the discontent and they will receive widespread support. I predict that in less than four years, racial tensions will increase to levels never seen since the turbulent 1960's.

Obama will set the clock back decades... America is the bastion of freedom. The peace of the world depends on the strength of America, and its weakness translates into the triumph of terrorism and victory of rogue nations.

It is no wonder that Ahmadinejad, Hugo Chavez, the Castrists, the Hezbollah, the Hamas, the lawyers of the Guantanamo terrorists and virtually all sworn enemies of America are very thrilled by the prospect of their man in the White House. America is on the verge of destruction! There is no insanity greater than electing a pathological narcissist as president.
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a psychopath. Clearly. Look up the characteristics and you will see he is a psychopath. Many businessmen are. They can be charming, but have no regard for the truth and will tell you what they think you want to hear at any given moment, even if they just said the opposite. Look at how many lives he has destroyed by stealing their pensions, built up over a lifetime, and then will stand there and brazenly say he cares about workers.
That sounds like it came right out of the mouth of Chris Matthews.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

say what you say good old boys. the fact still remains that a black man runs this country and is doing it better than his former white predecessors. No more pretending ur not racists. Everything was honkey dorey 12yrs ago when the man that put us in this hole was white. Now the blackman couldn't right the ship fast enuff (4 years) ur true colors come out. Ya'll down south white dudes kill me. Lol! Or u would if u could. Lol! We want our country back!!! Now u see how the indians felt. The child must pay for the sins of their father. Ur forefathers stole the land now it's time to reap wut u sow or ur fathers sowed. Famous words from the rapper Armageddon" my squads hard and far from Puritan. Robbing and killing men like I'm proud to be American." Jusr chaps ur ass to see a blackman running this country. U southerners are stuck in the 50s.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

So what’s Hillary been doing lately? Appearing on Pakistani TV in a groveling apology for that same video–even as Pakistanis were rioting in the streets, killing 14 and wounding 70; the Al Qaeda flag has been raised over the US embassy in Cairo; and Libya is racing closer to chaos and civil war.

The Secretary of State is the person most responsible for how the United States presents itself to other nations–and protecting those who do that job for us.

In normal times, under a normal president, Hillary Clinton’s performance on both would be enough to force her to step down. But these aren’t normal times. So for now, she’s still at the helm at State-- to our nation’s shame.

Historian Arthur Herman is the author of the post.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
So what’s Hillary been doing lately? Appearing on Pakistani TV in a groveling apology for that same video–even as Pakistanis were rioting in the streets, killing 14 and wounding 70; the Al Qaeda flag has been raised over the US embassy in Cairo; and Libya is racing closer to chaos and civil war.

The Secretary of State is the person most responsible for how the United States presents itself to other nations–and protecting those who do that job for us.

In normal times, under a normal president, Hillary Clinton’s performance on both would be enough to force her to step down. But these aren’t normal times. So for now, she’s still at the helm at State-- to our nation’s shame.

Historian Arthur Herman is the author of the post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

another wrote:
<quoted text>
racial slur.
TRIBUNE: Black middle class vulnerable; gains of last 30 years wiped out...

REPORT: 68% of traffic to obama.com from overseas...

FLASHBACK: Only 2% of Obama campaign donations reportable...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••