US Fed continues stimulus to boost employment

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: CBC News 9

The Federal Reserve building in Washington. The Fed said Wednesday that it will continue its stimulus measures in an attempt to boost employment.

Full Story
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Bernanke should be fired, immediately! There was negative growth in 4Q-2012. That's unheard of fully four years into a so-called recovery.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Due to reduced government spending. Thanks baggers. The flaw in your theory has been exposed.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#4 Jan 30, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Due to reduced government spending. Thanks baggers. The flaw in your theory has been exposed.
Nearly six trillion dollars was spent on 'stimulus' over the last four years, and all was deficit spending--meaning money we don't have for the fiscally ignorant. That by no stretch of even your vividly deluded imagination is 'reduced government spending."

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 30, 2013
The economy is shrinking anyway. Obama and the Fed has made a mess out of us. It in now the longest recovery in American history. Obama is a failure and we are his victims.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Wait until the Suez Canal closes because of Barack Benghazi's bumbling ways.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#7 Jan 30, 2013
So tell us genius crapola....since the dem senate hasn't passed a budget in 1300 days, sat on budgets sent up by the house and nobama's own proposed budget disapproved by everyone in congress including the democrats.......how the hell has this reduced government spending the fault of republicans??

Phil Mickelson is one of the most famous athletes in the world. He is worth in the vicinity of $100 million. Last year he made almost $50 million. Yet he doesn’t want to pay California’s high taxes.

Tiger Woods is far more famous and worth far more -- over $1 billion, yet he agrees with Mickelson and admits that he left California in 1996 for the exact same reason: high taxes

Manny Pacquiao’s next fight will not be in held in America.

The man who makes tens of millions per fight refuses to pay Obama's higher U.S. income taxes. He is considering Mexico City, Asia, or Dubai for his next fight.

Tina Turner went public. She is renouncing her U.S. citizenship to become a Swiss citizen- which just happens to have lower taxes than Obama’s America.

Every citizen in Switzerland owns a semi automatic rifles and every citizen is part of the militia.

The latest U.S. Census showed us that the states with low taxes enjoyed the fastest population growth- states like Nevada, Texas, Florida, and Arizona.

Not surprisingly, the states losing the most population are all high tax states like California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, and of course Obama’s Illinois.

Thousands more......your messiah obama's systetm is cracking big time, you'll wind up at the bottom of the pit. hahahahahaha

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 31, 2013
This is a PERFECT example.
RITA

Everett, MA

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Boo hoo to all the yuppie's who want to come in and buy houses cheap and steal people's equity and still get low interest rates. Well, let me tell you something. I bought my house in Malden, ma for $387,000 and put over $150,000 into it. And, I paid it off early, so, if some little twit thinks they are going run rough shot all over us, they have another thing coming. I want $600,000 for my house. I want the interest rates to climb so I can get interest on my CD's again. &(&(*) everybody that has not done the right thing and let's start rewarding people who have.
RITA

Everett, MA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Five days after my first post regarding interest rates. Oh no he didn't!!!!! Yes he did. The Bozo kept interest rates low once again. Are you serious?????? Realllllllllllly Mr. Bernarke. We should ALL call for you to be fired immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min johnplustwomore 1,153,489
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min OzRitz 49,175
Southern Californiaa s Cuban Americans give mix... 44 min Just a Rug Cleaner 12
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 50 min THE EVIL WEST EMPIRE 50
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 51 min OMussolini Spud i... 30
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr barefoot2626 1,085
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 1 hr Doc Caliban 7
More from around the web