Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs

Full story: Newsday 109,591
President Barack Obama promised Monday to deliver more than 600,000 jobs through his $787 billion stimulus plan this summer, with federal agencies pumping billions into public works projects, schools and summer youth programs. Full Story

“Forward - over the cliff!!”

Since: Jul 10

Soetoro, Kenya

#117658 Oct 16, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Appeared to me that Obama clearly wasn't on his game but didn't actually do any complete reversals of his positions as Romney did. And I know you prefer visuals over facts, but Biden wiped the floor with Ryan. And he did it in the way you right wingers approve of when one of your clowns do it. Oh well.
Biden lied about the Obama tax increases being only for people earning over $1 million (its always been $200K for Obama).

He also lied about religious organizations not being forced to fund abortions and contraceptive care (US Bishops today reiterated that and, among other groups, are suing the federal government over that).

Biden also told bald faced lies about the terrorist attack in Libya.

And, of course, he acted like a complete ass. That part was honest, since he is a complete ass, and he makes a fantastic case for congressional term limits.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

#117659 Oct 16, 2012
Pfluger the Union Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden lied about the Obama tax increases being only for people earning over $1 million (its always been $200K for Obama).
He also lied about religious organizations not being forced to fund abortions and contraceptive care (US Bishops today reiterated that and, among other groups, are suing the federal government over that).
And, of course, he acted like a complete ass. That part was honest, since he is a complete ass, and he makes a fantastic case for congressional term limits.
Nope, sorry, you're wrong, as usual. Biden had major ownage on Ryan, big time. He pounded him like the little boy Ryan is. I won't bother to refute your right wing talking points, you guys don't read any other sources than fox or rush, etc.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

#117660 Oct 16, 2012
Here's your latest Libya headline:

Blame Obama for four deaths in Libya. But donít blame Bush for nearly 3,000 deaths in New York.

Soetoro, Kenya

#117661 Oct 16, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, sorry, you're wrong, as usual. Biden had major ownage on Ryan, big time. He pounded him like the little boy Ryan is. I won't bother to refute your right wing talking points, you guys don't read any other sources than fox or rush, etc.
Says you. I am wrong about the Obama tax cuts not kicking in at $200K?? Prove it.

I am wrong about PelosiCare not forcing religious institutes to fund abortion, and the Catholic Conference of Bishops suing the federal government?? Where do you get your news? Sharpton????

LOL: "Where's yo dolla?!!"
Politics as usual

Huntington Station, NY

#117662 Oct 16, 2012
Arizona Spirit wrote:
http://factcheck.org/2012/10/v eep-debate-violations/#.UHjMwQ n5YfI.facebook
Raddatz and Biden double teamed Paul Ryan, and between them contrived to prevent him from completing any statement!
Then they have the nerve to say that Ryan didn't give any "specifics"
Between Biden and Raddatz, they interrupted Paul Ryan ONE HUNDRED and SIXTEEN TIMES in less than 90 minutes!
All 85 Joe Biden Interruptions at the 2012 Vice Presidential debate.
the corrupt mainstream media think we are so stupid that we don't see the obvious bias in their news and how they handled the debate.

raddatz acted as part of the Obama reelection team, the irony is that ABC and the rest of the corrupt media are paying the price as more and more people shut off these channels in favor of a fair and balanced approach.

i actually know quite a few people that are so angry that they are refusing to buy any products from companies advertising on these networks.

the corrupt media are destroying their own credibility and influence, as their number of viewers drop every year.
Politics as usual

Huntington Station, NY

#117663 Oct 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Biden hurt the Obama cause, the people are much smarter then the left wing zealots give us credit for, we all know Biden lied continually, and we all realize how much of a buffoon he acted like, and how hard the media are working to try to help Obama,

it is all backfiring, if anything they are all making it worse for Obama, and the longer they pull this garbage the better it is for Romney and the republicans.
Politics as usual

Huntington Station, NY

#117664 Oct 16, 2012
joe wrote:
You right wingers might be better served to just keep your fox news drivel to yourselves. Every time you write something you expose more of your inability to think for yourselves and your reliance on the tin hat far right media to tell you what to think. Normal people get a laugh out of it, but it's getting harder and harder to take any of you seriously anymore. Don't you know that we have access to the same crappy sources that you paraphrase here? We all know the sources of your insanity.
your posts are just like your hero Obama's campaign, all personal attacks and no facts.

4 years in office and the Obama administration is so devoid of accomplishments that they can only run on personal attacks on Romney. and your posts show that you can not find any positive accomplishments to quote. what a disgrace.

Barack Obama is by far the worst president in American history.

Soetoro, Kenya

#117665 Oct 16, 2012
Politics as usual wrote:
<quoted text>
the corrupt mainstream media think we are so stupid that we don't see the obvious bias in their news and how they handled the debate.
raddatz acted as part of the Obama reelection team, the irony is that ABC and the rest of the corrupt media are paying the price as more and more people shut off these channels in favor of a fair and balanced approach.
i actually know quite a few people that are so angry that they are refusing to buy any products from companies advertising on these networks.
the corrupt media are destroying their own credibility and influence, as their number of viewers drop every year.
Yes. Exactly.

I just saw that there will be no split screen tonight. I think that's because Obama looked stupid on split screen (looking down, smirking), and Biden looked totally unhinged.

So tonight, no split screen.
Politics as usual

Huntington Station, NY

#117666 Oct 16, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Appeared to me that Obama clearly wasn't on his game but didn't actually do any complete reversals of his positions as Romney did. Oh well.
romney didn't do any reversals of positions, your problem is that since you actually believe the obama campaign's and corrupt media's representation of romney's positions rather then his real positions, you think he changed, but he is exactly where he has been all along.

"The United States simply cannot afford another four years of weak leadership. The genius of American capitalism and the moral authority of American foreign policy must be restored.

Mitt Romney has a plan to do both. He has the credentials to restore the economy and to defend American values in a hostile world. He has the skills to help create jobs and a brighter future for our country.

This election is a true turning point for the next generation. Mitt Romney is the change the nation needs. And he is the change New York needs."

http://observer.com/2012/10/romney-for-presid...
Politics as usual

Huntington Station, NY

#117667 Oct 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes. Exactly.
I just saw that there will be no split screen tonight. I think that's because Obama looked stupid on split screen (looking down, smirking), and Biden looked totally unhinged.
So tonight, no split screen.
i think you are right, the corrupt media are pulling out all the stops to help obama in this election, even adjusting their coverage.

i fully expect that no matter what happens in this debate they will declare obama the winner, but the bottom line is that it just doesn't matter anymore what the corrupt media say, people have totally lost all faith in them and realize how biased and corrupt they are, we will all come to our own conclusions, regardless of what the corrupt media say.

http://www.investors.com/editorial-cartoons/m...
Politics as usual

Huntington Station, NY

#117668 Oct 16, 2012
candy crowley as the representative of the corrupt mainstream media betrayed their agenda and violated the public trust tonight in her interjecting herself into the debate.

"Crowley bungled the facts in attempting to save Obama from his administration's dreadful bungling of the Libya situation. She owes the American people an apology for inserting herself into the debate in such an inappropriate and embarrassing fashion."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffiel...

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#117669 Oct 16, 2012
Politics as usual wrote:
<quoted text>
there are two words to simply sum up the Obama administration,
corrupt and incompetent,
everything they have done has been wrong other then the one raid on bin laden.
and now that Romney is in the race, we will see them lying everyday to win this election, and the lies will not stop with Obama and the democratic party alone,
the corrupt media will also be twisting the truth and frankly misrepresenting the truth in order to push Obama's candidacy,
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/29/msn...
and frankly this all starts with the teachers in the schools, everyday my son comes home and tells me what his teacher says, comments like Romney hates women, Romney lies, Romney will cut social security and medicare,
this is a big reason why our country has deteriorated, in my school days the big things that were pushed was honesty and integrity, honest Abe, George Washington and the cherry tree,
now the schools push dishonesty to push their agenda, with the democrats, and the corrupt media all joining in unison.
we need someone like Romney as president, a man who has been successful at creating jobs, and opportunities in order to get Americans back to work and our country back to prosperity, but the question is, can his campaign stand up to the lies and deceit of obama, the democrats, the corrupt media, and the unions.
And, it is very objective to describe the Obama Regime as "the most incompetent presidency in American History," in my opinion.
Politics as usual

Huntington Station, NY

#117670 Oct 16, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
And, it is very objective to describe the Obama Regime as "the most incompetent presidency in American History," in my opinion.
i totally agree that Obama is the most incompetent president in American history, and tonight Romney stood tall against the deceit of Obama and the corrupt media,

Crowley of CNN gave Obama almost 10% more time, constantly interrupted Romney such as when he talked about Obama blocking the investigation into fast and furious by executive privilege, and Crowley even misled the American people on Libya in order to defend Obama,

but Romney got his points across, and i think the American people heard them loud and clear.

Obama may have won tonight on aggression, but Romney won on substance and the people who watched definitely knew enough of the facts to know that Romney is the man to turn around our country, and fix the failures of the Obama administration.

Soetoro, Kenya

#117671 Oct 16, 2012
Candy Crowley pulled Obama's ass out of the fire when The Stooge was lying about calling the attack in Libya terrorism the next day.

BS on on Obama and Candy. Everyone knows that for over a week, The Kenyan, Rice, the Press Secretary, et. al. kept referring to a You Tube video and riots.

The Kenyan spoke at the UN a week later, and still didn't call it terrorism. The Kenyan lied, and Candy Crowley stood up for him. Some moderator.....

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#117672 Oct 16, 2012
Politics as usual wrote:
<quoted text>
i totally agree that Obama is the most incompetent president in American history, and tonight Romney stood tall against the deceit of Obama and the corrupt media,
Crowley of CNN gave Obama almost 10% more time, constantly interrupted Romney such as when he talked about Obama blocking the investigation into fast and furious by executive privilege, and Crowley even misled the American people on Libya in order to defend Obama,
but Romney got his points across, and i think the American people heard them loud and clear.
Obama may have won tonight on aggression, but Romney won on substance and the people who watched definitely knew enough of the facts to know that Romney is the man to turn around our country, and fix the failures of the Obama administration.
Romney is the more competent participant in any debate so far. Obama has shown himself to be mean-spirited, insincere and deceptive, while Romney is simply trying to level with the American People about cleaning up the mess that Obama has left us after almost four years of unemployment above 8 percent.

Soetoro, Kenya

#117673 Oct 16, 2012
Good. The press is picking up on Candy's cheerleading for the Kenyan Stooge.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#117674 Oct 16, 2012
Where are the jobs, Senor Presidente?
joe

San Anselmo, CA

#117675 Oct 16, 2012
Candy Crowley pulled Obama's ass out of the fire when The Stooge was lying about calling the attack in Libya terrorism the next day.
BS on on Obama and Candy. Everyone knows that for over a week, The Kenyan, Rice, the Press Secretary, et. al. kept referring to a You Tube video and riots.
The Kenyan spoke at the UN a week later, and still didn't call it terrorism. The Kenyan lied, and Candy Crowley stood up for him. Some moderator.....
By everyone you mean you and the other wing nuts on this thread. Just keepin' the record straight.
Linked in

Yutan, NE

#117676 Oct 16, 2012
Three myths about the September jobs report

http://washingtonexaminer.com/three-myths-abo...

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#117677 Oct 16, 2012
Linked in wrote:
Three myths about the September jobs report
http://washingtonexaminer.com/three-myths-abo...
Obama not only lied about the Bengazi Terrorists (called them peaceful demonstrators) but also lied about the American Unemployed.

As long as Obama is smoking Maher's dope, Obama thinks everything is REAL COOL! DUHHHHHHHH!

Do you junkies and dopers not know that Afghanistan is the leading supplier of heroin in the world and that Obama is a heroin addict?

Two plus two equals four. Obama needs his Afghanistan connection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,125,418
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min woodtick57 269,784
Second Texas nurse tests positive for Ebola; wo... 9 min Foster 118
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 13 min Sam 31
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 17 min no fatties 4 me 3,311
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 18 min Great Caesars Ghost 514
Obama keeps his schedule clear to focus on Ebola 20 min the Light 23

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE