York County residents react to President Barack Obama's public inauguration

Jan 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The York Daily Record

Here are some reactions from York County residents to President Barack Obama's public, ceremonial inauguration for a second term: --- "I was impressed by the president's broad grasp of the multitude of challenges facing the nation right now .... such as the need to begin addressing global warming," said Bob Kefauver, chairman of the York County ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Wtf

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

When you take a 2 nd term in office, why go through all this crap again??
Hanover

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Chaplain Detwiler, manager at a large company, by his own admission is becoming emotionally exhausted and cynical. he and many other citizens of the United States agreed that we are under siege by unwelcome illegal aliens. he will begin the documents by making a few introductory comments about the nature of the issue: It was thought to be a form of human services to hire illegal's or bring them here to the U.S.as a helper.
You people in our Texas government may be particularly interested in knowing that the illegal's are known to be frequent perpetrators of a high percentage of crime here in the USA and it is coming across the mexican border into small towns like Tomball, Spring, and we depleted our Houston examples over at Tanner and Gessner in the city.."Later on this morning we will take a ride over to Stuebner Airline and Champion..here in Spring, Texas 77379. Between now and 2012 we would like to see enforcement on e-verify.. I write quite frankly because I like so many others are not nearly easy on the illegals and crime.( A spontaneous burst of laughter takes place within the group) fact is we can make this enforcement happen. Understanding puts forth her voice, as wisdom comprehended all, and brought divine light to bear on it. Submit to civil government in speaking of civil authorities, the apostle paul stated in Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject to the authorities that are above him, for there is no authoriity except it come from God, subject to kings believers should submit to civil law, includes paying taxes for illegal aliens, food shelder, welfare, medical and people are illegals because of crime, criminal activities, and drug. skin color is no factor crime is the issue, moreover here is a report document to carefully follow...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••