President Trump blames Barack Obama f...

President Trump blames Barack Obama for Russian cyber attack on...

There are 72 comments on the Yahoo! story from Jul 15, 2018, titled President Trump blames Barack Obama for Russian cyber attack on.... In it, Yahoo! reports that:

His Saturday morning tweet marks the first time he's addressed the indictments of a dozen Russian military officers in a wide-reaching hacking scheme aimed at undermining the 2016 presidential election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#1 Jul 15, 2018
It is all Obama's fault that Trump conspired with the Russians.
Open Mic Slip

Patchogue, NY

#2 Jul 15, 2018
2012:
Obama: "This is my last election, after my election I have more flexibility."
Medvedev: "I understand. I will pass this information to Vladimir."

What a turd Obama was and is.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2018
It's going to dawn on the President, that he's once again being played by the American Left, who hate Putin because of the anti-homosexual propaganda laws in Russia, who the Democrats want to pervert like here. The Left's interference of lies in foreign policy could lead to a hot war. The contrived timing of the latest indictments was precise to Trump's foreign policy summit and includes the common fear mongering of the Left... none with substance. Rosenstein is confronted with Congress writing a Bill of Impeachment against him. Mueller is shamed by his previous indictment of Russians, who he thought would never defend the issues. Yet, they did and he tried to delay the court proceedings. All of it points to a deceived group of people trying to guide the President's prerogative.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#5 Jul 15, 2018
Hillary, and Obama interfered in Putin's elections, what made them think he wouldn't retaliate? This whole Russia, Russia, Russia farce is to try to discredit a duly elected American President, and the American voters understand that now. That is why they have nothing but distain for the Democrats. Democrats are like little puppies peeing on the carpet, they cannot control themselves.
Phyllis Schlafly s Shroud

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jul 15, 2018
Interstate Crosscheck was highly determinative in the election. The "Russian hacking" narrative has been full of the usual sketchy sourcing, exaggerations, retractions, uncritical repeatings, and not even purveyors claim the "Russian hacking" had an effect on the election's outcome.
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#10 Jul 15, 2018
Phyllis Schlafly s Shroud wrote:
Interstate Crosscheck was highly determinative in the election. The "Russian hacking" narrative has been full of the usual sketchy sourcing, exaggerations, retractions, uncritical repeatings, and not even purveyors claim the "Russian hacking" had an effect on the election's outcome.
the obama administration was warned about russia preparing to pull stuff,he let it go starting in 2014. so if there was any hacking it was on his watch and he let it go for some reason,some think is was to wait for this very moment as an ace in the hole if by chance clinton lost.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#11 Jul 15, 2018
Obama knew all along the Russians were interfering with the elections, but he didn't know Hillary had open servers in some guys bathroom, and God only knows why they had to take hammers to some of her things, but the Russians knew, and they didn't like her for what she tried to do when Putin ran for President so they retaliated. What the Democrats don't want you to know is they tried to do the same thing to Republicans, but they had more secure systems.
General Kabaka Oba

Fort Wayne, IN

#12 Jul 16, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Obama knew all along the Russians were interfering with the elections, but he didn't know Hillary had open servers in some guys bathroom, and God only knows why they had to take hammers to some of her things, but the Russians knew, and they didn't like her for what she tried to do when Putin ran for President so they retaliated. What the Democrats don't want you to know is they tried to do the same thing to Republicans, but they had more secure systems.
Not only hammers, Hillary's criminal aids also helped her to delete 33,000 emails, use bleach bit which is used to erase info after being subpoenaed, if that ain't guilty I don't know what is.
spud

Easton, PA

#13 Jul 16, 2018
Joy Behar is really Grucifer 2.0 and she blamed everything she did on Trump and his associates. There's some evil women on that View.
He Named Me Black Annie

Cibolo, TX

#15 Jul 16, 2018
Barry was in charge and even admitted he knew Russia was interfering with the election. Why didn't he stop it? Treason? Malpractice? Dumbassery? All of the above!
Say What

Dalton, GA

#16 Jul 16, 2018
all of u r a bunch of traitors
Xqz_zqX

Richmond, Canada

#17 Jul 16, 2018
Is Trump able to defend from the Russian, NK,China hacks these days by saying of Obama?

Obama did sanction Russia because of its hacking.
That is not the stand of defense by doing colluding: What do they think US is in cyber espionage as US is declining deeply--as they might not be able to detect all the time, the matter narrows to the point that Trump and his associates would rather connect and coordinate with the Russians doing the hacking (the collusion)?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#18 Jul 16, 2018
Obama was told by several people in his Administration what the Russians were doing, but he wanted to wait, then did nothing. He did nothing, because he thought Hillary's Russian friends were surely helping her. President Trump is correct. Both country's are responsible for what happened, Putin for doing it, and Obama for letting them do it. Democrats are doing the Jungle dance, because that is what they do, and because they do not know what Putin told Trump Democrats did in 2016 to interfere with his election.
Xqz_zqX

Richmond, Canada

#19 Jul 16, 2018
NK HAD HACKED US AFTER THE SINGAPORE SUMMIT WITH TRUMP.

Can Trump by saying about Obama do anything about US being hacked?

China, Iran, some others have hacked US since Trump's time?

This is a new world of appraisal based on new technology progressing that US cannot even win a cyber warfare.

What a con man Trump says about himself instead-Russia still hacks the world-the Russians have hacked US citizens going to the World cup?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#20 Jul 16, 2018
You do know President Obama, and Hillary interfered with the Russian election, and the Israeli election as well. So what is your point?
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#21 Jul 16, 2018
Trump's treason and collusion are now out there in the open for all to see. EVERYONE is condemning his ass-kissing expedition to Finland and "press conference" with Tsar Vlad. The former GOP chair, Steele, has called him an "asset" and Putin his "handler." And for once I completely agree.

Putin wouldn't even bother to deny that he had something on Trump. He knows he's spreading discord just by smiling and nodding, and Trump and the GOP are helping him.

The sides are clearly marked: You're with America, or you're with Trump and by association, Putin.

I'm with America.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 16, 2018
He Named Me Black Annie wrote:
Barry was in charge and even admitted he knew Russia was interfering with the election. Why didn't he stop it? Treason? Malpractice? Dumbassery? All of the above!
Another comical hypocrite denouncing the alleged enabler of his OWN TREASONOUS PRESIDENT!

lol..you guys don't even know you're doing this, do you? Of course, Trump himself is the vacuous idiot who first made the claim, and you follow his lead like Nazis in lock-step.

Dumbassery is the problem of America. It elected Trump.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 16, 2018
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
<quoted text>Not only hammers, Hillary's criminal aids also helped her to delete 33,000 emails, use bleach bit which is used to erase info after being subpoenaed, if that ain't guilty I don't know what is.
You don't know what is. You "know" what Trump TELLS you it is.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#25 Jul 16, 2018
If the President committed treason, charge him, and impeach him. Otherwise face the fact the Democrats lost in 2016, their candidates will lose big in 2018, and they are going insane thinking about it.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#26 Jul 16, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
If the President committed treason, charge him, and impeach him. Otherwise face the fact the Democrats lost in 2016, their candidates will lose big in 2018, and they are going insane thinking about it.
his time is coming and it will be well deserved he is a traitor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min USAsince1680 1,847,298
News Trump: Don't Blame Me If Republicans Lose House 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 84
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 3 hr Say What 2,189
News White House will override Obama's climate plan (Oct '17) 3 hr RiccardoFire 6,213
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ren 244,590
News Donald Trump trashes 'Medicare for All' as door... 4 hr Chilli J 36
News The Latest: Obama says Republicans sowed divisi... 5 hr SirPrize 3