People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary

Jan 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.

Comments (Page 142)

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of4,995
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with your govt-sponsored dial-a-prayer (9-1-1).
And when the ex breaks into the woman's house, she can throw the restraining order at him.
I've said it before and I'll say it again....you are dumber tham a bag of hammers.
That's an insult to hammers.

Ever get the feeling that bareass was a wife on the show "Cheaters"?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SaytheTruthisitfeelsgoodinmyaz z wrote:
<quoted text>
Or perhaps you have a vagina.
I am sure you hope to find one some day just to say you've seen one.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SayILikeItInMyPooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have such a fixation with homosexual behavior?
I know it's old hat to you, dear.

Good for you!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress is full of very rich people, by the way, very rich people are overwhelming conservitive and Republican.
LMAO, Miss Uninformed!!

Top 3 richest Americans:

1 Bill Gates
2 Warren Buffett
3 Larry Ellison

Conservative Republicans? LMAO!
\

Who are the richest in Congress?

7 of the top 10 are DEMOCRATS!
http://www.rollcall.com/50richest/the-50-rich...
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you hope to find one some day just to say you've seen one.
I am sure that if I ever saw yours I would tear my own eyes out. Dear.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

camelfoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's old hat to you, dear.
Good for you!
Did your man do you wrong? Is that why you are so angry? Is this why you now hate all men, at least the ones with something swinging between their legs?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

What's up with that dumbass Harry Belefonte talking like some dotard left out of an institution overnight?
Tray

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian gun lover.
Proud of it.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolph Hitler: "You are a m/f c/s liar."
But we knew that already.
That coming from you? You are a proven liar on a daily bases. You have yet to prove me a liar even once. All you ever do is come on here and bit@h about something or make sexual remarks. What a miserable life you must have. However you do provide hours of enjoyment watching you try to make everyone pay attention to you. Obviously your lacking in respect in the real world and hoping angry outburst on here will somehow fulfill your needs. I would pity you but I feel you could do better in your life if you just put the effort into realizing you make your own choices and personal contentment comes from inside and not the outside. Lashing out at others on a daily basis will never fill the void. Your anger is self inflicted, only you can make your life better than it is.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
fleabagging floozy, see this?
Citing two officials briefed on the Newtown investigation, CBS said Lanza targeted the elementary school because he saw it as the "easiest target" with the "largest cluster of people."
The report did not say how the investigators learned of Lanza's desire to compete with Breivik.
Lanza was also motivated by violent videogames and had spent numerous hours playing games and working on his computer shooting skills in a private gaming room in his basement with blacked out windows, CBS said. Investigators recovered a large number of games from the basement, the report said.
Evidence shows that in his mind, Lanza was likely acting out the fantasies of a videogame during his shooting spree with each death amounting to some kind of "score," CBS said.
Poor teabagger.

Is that supposed elicit some sort of response?

FAIL.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Miss Uninformed!!
Top 3 richest Americans:
1 Bill Gates
2 Warren Buffett
3 Larry Ellison
Conservative Republicans? LMAO!
\
Who are the richest in Congress?
7 of the top 10 are DEMOCRATS!
http://www.rollcall.com/50richest/the-50-rich...
From Pew research
WWW.people-press.org/

Party identification is strongly linked to family income levels – people in the highest income households are roughly twice-as-likely as those in the lowest income households to say they are Republicans. But over the past decade, the Republican Party has also lost adherents across all income levels while Democratic identification has remained fairly stable. A greater proportion of people in every income category are identifying as independents.

As recently as 2004 the Republican Party held an 11-point advantage (39% vs. 28% Democrat) in party identification among people in the top 20% income group (with family incomes of roughly $100,000 or more in 2009 dollars).

Democrats continue to have a wide advantage among those with incomes in the lowest quintile (under $20,000 in 2009 dollars). In 2009, 42% of lower income Americans consider themselves Democrats – virtually unchanged in recent years – while just 15% are Republicans, down slightly from 19% four years ago. But in the next income level up (those earning between $20,000 and $40,000 in 2009 dollars) the GOP’s decline has been particularly sharp. In 2004, the Democrats held a 13-point edge within this income group (38% vs. 25% Republican). Today, that has opened up to a 24-point lead (40% vs. 16%) as Republican identification has dropped off by 9 points.

Since 2004 the gap between GOP and Dem. at highest income level has narrowed the numbers are clear
LMAO

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Let's go over this again:

Hitler:
Political genuis
Social radical
Consumed with racial hatred
Sought revenge for a lost war

Democrats:
Political genuis
Social radical
Seek revenge for losing the Cold War

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
Let's go over this again:
Hitler:
Political genuis
Social radical
Democrats:
Political genuis
Social radical
DBW
you are a ray of sunshine starting the day off with a bitter of humor
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
" Citizens can open fire on an officer without breaking the law if that officer is in violation of the citizens rights".
Where do teabaggers come up with this crap?
So you can kill a cop because he violated your Fourth Amendment right against unreasonable seizure?
"Show me one law the NRA passed liar. The NRA simply conveys the will of it's members to politicians nothing more nothing less".
The castle doctrine also known as "stand you ground" law and voter I.D. laws.
A federal law passed by Congress in 2005 that shields gun dealers, trade associations and manufacturers from liability in lawsuits involving firearms used in crimes. The measure sponsored by then-senator Larry Craig, an Idaho Republican and former NRA board member.
Firearms, however, long have been exempt from oversight by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, which regulates everything from cribs and children's toys to washing machines and pools — making it the only U.S. consumer product not subject to federal safety regulations. The federal agency with regulatory power over the gun industry is Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which focuses on law enforcement.
A measure, inserted into a 2009 credit-card regulation bill, that ended a 25-year ban on carrying concealed and loaded guns into national parks. Supporters said the change was needed to address a patchwork of state and federal firearms regulators that made it hard for gun owners to travel between state and federal lands.
All NRA backed legislation.
Poor teabagger.
Great pieces of legislation.

Poor liberal loser.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not dismissed yet, dunce.
It is your subjective judgement that there is no valid comparison between Hitler and the Democrats. Subjectivity has no standing. The rationale you used was that Hitler was in a different country during a different time. I countered that argument with the basis for philosophy being a critical component of man's ability to assimilate historic events into a modern day analogue.
Your argument was no different than saying history is of no significance, and humans change their characteristics every generation, which means humans mutate radically with every generation. That is obviously not true. Humans haven't changed instinct since before recorded history.
Therefore, those philosophies written as far back as when the first inscriptions were carved in stone in Egypt are as true for humans today as they were when they were carved.
Humans are humans, the same humans they were more than ten thousand years ago.
Thus, your contention that Hitler belonged to a different species, subject to different instincts and reacting differently to learned behavior is absolutely wrong.
If you don't want to be compared to Hitler, don't do the same goddam things.
Here's the comparison again:
Hitler:
Political genuis
Democrats
Political genuis
What kind of political genuis does it take to build a political party on treason and indoctrinating the population with lies, and still not only survive, but win elections?
The same type of political genuis that brought Hitler to the world's stage of history.
Should we begin a discussion of that treason and system of lies the country was indoctrinated with?
Let's start with Alger Hiss, and see where that discussion leads us.
Now, you are dismissed, dunce.
And, please change your name. It's embarrassing to read something like "professor" in front of your obviously ignorant diatribe.
Shove it, moron. I told you you were dismissed. Now get lost and stop with the pretentious drivel already. It's embarrassing to intellectuals like myself.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
DBW
you are a ray of sunshine starting the day off with a bitter of humor
He's a racist, trolling ignoramus with nothing but high-flown rhetoric to offer, unfortunately for him unsupported by any actual intellectual content.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Or perhaps you have a vagina...EDITED...
Don't you wish YOU could have one? Maybe someday when you grow up, huh?

;)
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
From Pew research
WWW.people-press.org/
Party identification is strongly linked to family income levels – people in the highest income households are roughly twice-as-likely as those in the lowest income households to say they are Republicans. But over the past decade, the Republican Party has also lost adherents across all income levels while Democratic identification has remained fairly stable. A greater proportion of people in every income category are identifying as independents.
As recently as 2004 the Republican Party held an 11-point advantage (39% vs. 28% Democrat) in party identification among people in the top 20% income group (with family incomes of roughly $100,000 or more in 2009 dollars).
Democrats continue to have a wide advantage among those with incomes in the lowest quintile (under $20,000 in 2009 dollars). In 2009, 42% of lower income Americans consider themselves Democrats – virtually unchanged in recent years – while just 15% are Republicans, down slightly from 19% four years ago. But in the next income level up (those earning between $20,000 and $40,000 in 2009 dollars) the GOP’s decline has been particularly sharp. In 2004, the Democrats held a 13-point edge within this income group (38% vs. 25% Republican). Today, that has opened up to a 24-point lead (40% vs. 16%) as Republican identification has dropped off by 9 points.
Since 2004 the gap between GOP and Dem. at highest income level has narrowed the numbers are clear
LMAO
LMAO. Perhaps if "democrats" stopped whining about their "unfair" circumstances and dependency on government handouts and applied themselves and took personal responsibility for generating more income they could join the upper ranks.

But they won't since it's easier to complain and vote themselves free stuff at the industrious people's expense.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

duh Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove it, moron. I told you you were dismissed. Now get lost and stop with the pretentious drivel already. It's embarrassing to intellectuals like myself.
Oh the IRONY!!!!!!!!!! You think you're an "intellectual"?!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Junior, mental masturbation is is not an intellectual pursuit.

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a racist, trolling ignoramus with nothing but high-flown rhetoric to offer, unfortunately for him unsupported by any actual intellectual content.
Good morning Professor.
My comment was only directed at the entertainment value that our esteemed colleague offers us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of4,995
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••