In Obama era, have race relations imp...

In Obama era, have race relations improved?

There are 581 comments on the story from Jul 29, 2012, titled In Obama era, have race relations improved?. In it, reports that:

Ashley Ray, a white woman, hears more people debating racial issues. "I know a lot of people who really thought we were OK as a nation, a culture, and now they understand that we're not," she says.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#726 Feb 22, 2013
spikedpunch wrote:
Obamas just one guy..
... who was too inexperienced, unqualified and incompetent to be in the presidency, as has been proven over the last 4 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min DP Cassie 399,053
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,441,503
News Donald Trump's birther nonsense 11 min Patriot 310
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Jacques in Ottawa 227,577
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr VN Vet 61,744
News Behind Duterte's Break With the U.S., a Lifetim... 5 hr Fundie Fatwazz De... 8
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr Into The Night 35,587
More from around the web