On eve of "fiscal cliff" talks, posit...

On eve of "fiscal cliff" talks, positions harden

There are 68 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 15, 2012, titled On eve of "fiscal cliff" talks, positions harden. In it, Reuters reports that:

As President Barack Obama and congressional leaders prepared for budget and tax talks on Friday aimed at preventing the economy from falling back into recession, a top Republican vowed to overhaul the U.S. tax code next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
responder

Columbus, OH

#73 Nov 21, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You are that most dangerous POS, the stupid fanatic. You profile like the hateful, angry, twisted idiot who fires on a bunch of people. Go get help before you harm someone.
It's SOOooo funny to see a hypocritical turd like you call someone else "hateful," especially in the middle of a post itself full of vicious insults.

Now me...I AM hateful. I hate people like you, and freely admit it. But YOU? You're just another stinking Rightie hypocrite.

Got it? Good. Get bent!:)
responder

Columbus, OH

#74 Nov 21, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember some sort of chemical under stress. I'll see. If you know what sexual pleasure it about, then tell us smartass leftwing.
Go ahead, pick up the cluephone and see if you can contact someone for help, dipshit. Then get them to explain to you when most abortions take place, too, and what's aborted.

I know all about sexual pleasure, not that it's any of your business. I also know you don't have to get married to enjoy it, or want kids. Hint: that's why they manufacture birth control...ROTFLMAO!

Idiot.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#75 Nov 21, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, pick up the cluephone and see if you can contact someone for help, dipshit. Then get them to explain to you when most abortions take place, too, and what's aborted.
I know all about sexual pleasure, not that it's any of your business. I also know you don't have to get married to enjoy it, or want kids. Hint: that's why they manufacture birth control...ROTFLMAO!
Idiot.
Left wing democrates get all high when you burst their bubble, just like you. Go on, tell me how sexual pleasure works biologically.
responder

Columbus, OH

#76 Nov 21, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Left wing democrates get all high when you burst their bubble, just like you. Go on, tell me how sexual pleasure works biologically.
I've already pointed out that sexual pleasure has become independent of actual reproduction, which evidently confuses you as facts confuse MOST righties.

I will repeat, one more time: one need not marry to enjoy sexual pleasure, nor have any desire to reproduce. Nor do all who marry reproduce.

Let that sink in for awhile and see if it makes sense...LOL
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#77 Nov 21, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already pointed out that sexual pleasure has become independent of actual reproduction, which evidently confuses you as facts confuse MOST righties.
I will repeat, one more time: one need not marry to enjoy sexual pleasure, nor have any desire to reproduce. Nor do all who marry reproduce.
Let that sink in for awhile and see if it makes sense...LOL
You unvalid, psychologically from the brain, that is why people enjoy sex, subconsciously, despite the fact that they have no desire to produce offspring, moron.
responder

Columbus, OH

#78 Nov 21, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You unvalid, psychologically from the brain, that is why people enjoy sex, subconsciously, despite the fact that they have no desire to produce offspring, moron.
Gibberish. Get bent, wackjob.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#79 Nov 21, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish. Get bent, wackjob.
Can't stand ground well kiddo? I bet your only 25 at your best.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#80 Nov 21, 2012
Obama or "Home Boy" as Biden calls him, is a pathological liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min obama muslim 1,479,202
News DeVos to face questions over schools, conservat... 1 min Le Jimbo 21
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 min TRUMP LIES HE LIES 3,540
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min katrina 408,897
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Canada sold to Ru... 233,939
News Cruel bully or modern-day Wyatt Earp? Sheriff's... 5 min WelbyMD 34
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... 6 min American_Infidel 7
More from around the web