On eve of "fiscal cliff" talks, positions harden

Nov 15, 2012 Full story: Reuters 68

As President Barack Obama and congressional leaders prepared for budget and tax talks on Friday aimed at preventing the economy from falling back into recession, a top Republican vowed to overhaul the U.S. tax code next year.

Read more

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#52 Nov 20, 2012
marlos elan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude. You DO post like a Nazi. To you everyone else is a "traitor" and "evil". That's by-the-book fascism. If you don't want to post as a Nazi, quit posting sh*t like that. Everyone who disagrees with you cannot be evil traitors. Who the f*ck are you that everything you belive is written in stone? Nazis think like that. Real people realize that we can agree to disagree. Nazis think disagreement is "evil" and done by "traitors".
What party wants war war war....what party wnats to control womens bodies.....what party wnats to tell people who they can and cant marry..........what party LOVES the controling drug laws who wants big business and the rich to run this nation........THE GOP THAT IS WHO AND ALL THOSE THINGS ARE NAZI FASCIST BS.

We the people see your nazi fascistw ays...DONT LIE NOW HITLER LVOER.
marlos elan

United States

#54 Nov 20, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
What party wants war war war....what party wnats to control womens bodies.....what party wnats to tell people who they can and cant marry..........what party LOVES the controling drug laws who wants big business and the rich to run this nation........THE GOP THAT IS WHO AND ALL THOSE THINGS ARE NAZI FASCIST BS.
How old are you? I'd guess about ten. Twelve tops. You are slightly nuts too. You know that, right? If you are a kid, get some help. If you are an adult, grow up!

I'm conservative, but support gay rights, want abortion legal and think pot should be legal too. Only children, and Nazis, think their opponents are "evil traitors" and that there's no possibility of compromise.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#55 Nov 20, 2012
marlos elan wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? I'd guess about ten. Twelve tops. You are slightly nuts too. You know that, right? If you are a kid, get some help. If you are an adult, grow up!
I'm conservative, but support gay rights, want abortion legal and think pot should be legal too. Only children, and Nazis, think their opponents are "evil traitors" and that there's no possibility of compromise.
I am 47 years old ......How about you? Well then you are a libertarian and a real conservative. Your not one of these moron nazi fascist main stream GOP slime. THERE IS NO COMPROMISE TO THE CONSTITUTION.....FREEDOM AND EQUALITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL PEOPLE......The GOP forgot that.
Enrique Spinoza

United States

#56 Nov 20, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 47 years old ......How about you? Well then you are a libertarian and a real conservative. Your not one of these moron nazi fascist main stream GOP slime. THERE IS NO COMPROMISE TO THE CONSTITUTION.....FREEDOM AND EQUALITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL PEOPLE......The GOP forgot that.
I'm certainly not like you. Those who oppose me are just misguided, badly educated or slightly stupid. They're not "traitors" or "evil".

These subjects are all very complicated. Nothing is easy in this life. For example: abortion. In some countries, like China, it has led to the killing of tens of millions of unwanted but otherwise healthy female babies. Man is endlessly creative, including when doing wrong. There are no simple, 100% "right" solutions that make everything come up roses.

I do not think abortion should be illegal. But I am not so foolish as to think that if my view prevails, that means everything will be perfect in that arena forever. Only children think like that. Nor do I regard abortion opponents as having nothing worth considering.(Consideration does not mean acceptance.)
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#57 Nov 20, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is murder, As its killing a human baby. Gay marriage is just all about sex and not proper marriage, and they are converting more children to become sexual deviants, as rick santorum said, it is damaging the American family. And pot should be banned, otherwise people are having their health damaged, especially teens.
responder

Columbus, OH

#58 Nov 20, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is murder, As its killing a human baby. Gay marriage is just all about sex and not proper marriage, and they are converting more children to become sexual deviants, as rick santorum said, it is damaging the American family. And pot should be banned, otherwise people are having their health damaged, especially teens.
Nice display of the fake "morality" of the Right.

Abortion doesn't involve "babies," who have been born. Abortion removes fetuses, are legal, and should remain a woman's choice, not yours.

Gay marriage is about sex, love, relationship....the same things a straight marriage is about. Why get married if it were just about sex? Gay sex isn't illegal. Santorum, BTW, is a religious nut.

Banning pot hasn't kept it away from anyone, including kids; legalizing it would actually help regulate it as well as creating new tax revenue for states.

Any other brilliant observations?:)

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#59 Nov 20, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want government controling peoples lives and you cant stand freedom and the constitution...Sounds like typical nazi fascist.
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#60 Nov 20, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice display of the fake "morality" of the Right.
Abortion doesn't involve "babies," who have been born. Abortion removes fetuses, are legal, and should remain a woman's choice, not yours.
Gay marriage is about sex, love, relationship....the same things a straight marriage is about. Why get married if it were just about sex? Gay sex isn't illegal. Santorum, BTW, is a religious nut.
Banning pot hasn't kept it away from anyone, including kids; legalizing it would actually help regulate it as well as creating new tax revenue for states.
Any other brilliant observations?:)
Your wrong, in most tests, babies up to 25 weeks released a chemical, proving they think and feel. And even before, it is still evil to prevent someone from living.
Gay marriage is only about sex. Sexual attraction is the brains reaction to how well it deems the body it is viewing is able to produce good offspring, so, no, your wrong. So stay back fool, till your 40. Actually, legalizing tabaco would make it more accessible to kids. Teenagers associate smoking with being an adult, that is partly why they like to smoke, to be grown up. Now, if it was condemned as a whole in society, teens wouldn't smoke to try to be grown up in the first place. And actually, smoking being legalized would cause tabaco companies to get money out of poor smoking addicts. And banning it would help get away their addictions. Smoking is only a cheap way of getting money out of people who want to get out of such terrible habits in the first place. These smokers would probably want smoking to be banned, and they would probably admit it, you left wing fool!
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#61 Nov 20, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want government controling peoples lives and you cant stand freedom and the constitution...Sounds like typical nazi fascist.
No, we are only protecting innocent babies, and stopping gay menaces from causing more havok, and helping people get off addiction.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#62 Nov 20, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we are only protecting innocent babies, and stopping gay menaces from causing more havok, and helping people get off addiction.
NO you want to control people private personal lives..RIGHT HITLER BOY.Peddle your nazi fascist crap somewhere else. WE FREE LOVING AMERICANS LIKE TO CONTROL OUT OWN LIVES HITLER,.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#63 Nov 20, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when some dumbass Rightie demolishes his OWN post first! LOL
dumbass, i was ridiculing the idiot, now I'll ridicule ur dumbass TOO.

LOL

“life under BO”

buena vista

#64 Nov 20, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
NO you want to control people private personal lives..RIGHT HITLER BOY.Peddle your nazi fascist crap somewhere else. WE FREE LOVING AMERICANS LIKE TO CONTROL OUT OWN LIVES HITLER,.
What a dolt, dems are the new nazis. Moochelle and her turnip and carrot menus for kids are a great example.

The new nazis in santa monica are having a hissy fit over a nativity scene, nazis.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#65 Nov 20, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, you're ignorant.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#66 Nov 21, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dolt, dems are the new nazis. Moochelle and her turnip and carrot menus for kids are a great example.
The new nazis in santa monica are having a hissy fit over a nativity scene, nazis.
Which party wants to control peoples private lives and wants the rich and big business to run this nation all why spending trillion on the military??? YES THE GOP...the new nazi party.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#67 Nov 21, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, you're ignorant.
Facts and truth really get you confused huh hitler lover??
responder

Columbus, OH

#68 Nov 21, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Your [sic] wrong, in most tests, babies up to 25 weeks released a chemical, proving they think and feel. And even before, it is still evil to prevent someone from living.

>>Prove your claim about this "chemical," and that your claims about it are true. And since most fetuses (not babies, obviously) are aborted waaaay before 25 weeks, your point is specious in any case.

Gay marriage is only about sex. Sexual attraction is the brains [sic] reaction to how well it deems the body it is viewing is able to produce good offspring, so, no, your [sic] wrong.

>>You're simply wrong about that. There's no debate, since no one would NEED to get married to have sex. Sex is obviously not merely about reproduction in our species, hasn't been for probably tens of thousands of years. Just your false, bigoted claim based on nothing but bias against gay people, obviously.

So stay back fool, till your [sic] 40.

>>Gibberish.

Actually, legalizing tabaco [sic] would make it more accessible to kids. Teenagers associate smoking with being an adult, that is partly why they like to smoke, to be grown up. Now, if it was condemned as a whole in society, teens wouldn't smoke to try to be grown up in the first place. And actually, smoking being legalized would cause tabaco companies to get money out of poor smoking addicts. And banning it would help get away their addictions. Smoking is only a cheap way of getting money out of people who want to get out of such terrible habits in the first place.

>>This enormous pile of dung is apparently about smoking tobacco. We're not discussing tobacco, which IS legal, but marijuana, which is NOT legal and therefore is easily accessible to ANYONE, including kids. Are you really this dumb, or do you just have ADD?

These smokers would probably want smoking to be banned, and they would probably admit it, you left wing fool!

>>Nothing to do with left or right, but thanks for revealing yourself as a right-wing extremist. It explains why you don't think very well or clearly!:)
responder

Columbus, OH

#69 Nov 21, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass, i was ridiculing the idiot, now I'll ridicule ur dumbass TOO.
LOL
Hint: you're not smart enough to ridicule much of anything.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#70 Nov 21, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You are that most dangerous POS, the stupid fanatic. You profile like the hateful, angry, twisted idiot who fires on a bunch of people. Go get help before you harm someone.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#71 Nov 21, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You are that most dangerous POS, the stupid fanatic. You profile like the hateful, angry, twisted idiot who fires on a bunch of people. Go get help before you harm someone.
I stand for the constitution and freedom and equality for all people.....How can you see a patriot as dangerous??? OH YEA YOUR A NAZI FASCIST AND CANT STAND WHEN REAL MEN STAND UP TO YOUR INSANE TRAITOROUS CRAP......If you hate this FREE nation your welcome to leave HITLER LOVER...

Help you need is at GITMO...TRAITOR.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#72 Nov 21, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your [sic] wrong, in most tests, babies up to 25 weeks released a chemical, proving they think and feel. And even before, it is still evil to prevent someone from living.
>>Prove your claim about this "chemical," and that your claims about it are true. And since most fetuses (not babies, obviously) are aborted waaaay before 25 weeks, your point is specious in any case.
Gay marriage is only about sex. Sexual attraction is the brains [sic] reaction to how well it deems the body it is viewing is able to produce good offspring, so, no, your [sic] wrong.
>>You're simply wrong about that. There's no debate, since no one would NEED to get married to have sex. Sex is obviously not merely about reproduction in our species, hasn't been for probably tens of thousands of years. Just your false, bigoted claim based on nothing but bias against gay people, obviously.
So stay back fool, till your [sic] 40.
>>Gibberish.
Actually, legalizing tabaco [sic] would make it more accessible to kids. Teenagers associate smoking with being an adult, that is partly why they like to smoke, to be grown up. Now, if it was condemned as a whole in society, teens wouldn't smoke to try to be grown up in the first place. And actually, smoking being legalized would cause tabaco companies to get money out of poor smoking addicts. And banning it would help get away their addictions. Smoking is only a cheap way of getting money out of people who want to get out of such terrible habits in the first place.
>>This enormous pile of dung is apparently about smoking tobacco. We're not discussing tobacco, which IS legal, but marijuana, which is NOT legal and therefore is easily accessible to ANYONE, including kids. Are you really this dumb, or do you just have ADD?
These smokers would probably want smoking to be banned, and they would probably admit it, you left wing fool!
>>Nothing to do with left or right, but thanks for revealing yourself as a right-wing extremist. It explains why you don't think very well or clearly!:)
I remember some sort of chemical under stress. I'll see. If you know what sexual pleasure it about, then tell us smartass leftwing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min X -Man- 320,045
News Obama: White House to expand 'take child to wor... 9 min novus ordo seclorum 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min PolakPotrafi 1,205,992
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 1 hr Commander Bunny 418
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr litesong 34,109
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Josephine 52,248
News Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 2 hr mjjcpa 1,070
More from around the web