On eve of "fiscal cliff" talks, posit...

On eve of "fiscal cliff" talks, positions harden

There are 68 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 15, 2012, titled On eve of "fiscal cliff" talks, positions harden. In it, Reuters reports that:

As President Barack Obama and congressional leaders prepared for budget and tax talks on Friday aimed at preventing the economy from falling back into recession, a top Republican vowed to overhaul the U.S. tax code next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#22 Nov 16, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you got pounded in 2010 and again lost the house this time, screwball. To keep the marxists from running us bankrupt. Try to keep up.
The pig thiste outrage will be hilarious when minorities start advocating for themselves, in wrexas, and it becomes a swing state...as soon as '16.

hahahahahahahahaha
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#24 Nov 16, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>That will be a fitting end to a fraudulent presidency. The buzz on capitol hill is that the libs are looking for a replacement for BO should he go down on account of Benghazi Gate! Biden has been told to been seen and not heard, especially not heard. This will be interesting.
Yeah, Biden with Hillary Clinton as VP and nothing changes.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#26 Nov 16, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Biteme and Bulldyke, interesting indeed!
This is America, LOVE it or LEAVE it.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#27 Nov 16, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Biteme and Bulldyke, interesting indeed!
debbie slobbermouth seneca and the smellegate. Tits-on-a-bullshitter.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#30 Nov 17, 2012
There is something hardening in Obama's mouth. It's called Benghazi. Me thinks he protests too much. He's madder at people seeking the truth than is at the terrorists that killed Stevens and Woods.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#31 Nov 17, 2012
The GOP will slam its feet into the ground and watch the nation go off the cliff. The GOP are traitors and evil. Sad.
nojob

Nassau, Bahamas

#32 Nov 17, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
The GOP TEA Party will fight hard for the 1% and hold hostage our working middle class's tax cuts. Don't cave into the GOP TEA Baggers Obama! If the GOP TEA Baggers continue with their political terrorism, we Americans will vote them ALL out in the next election cycle.
G-roup O-f P-olitical T-erroristic E-uropean A-mericans.
So your definition of a "terrorist" is somebody who doesn't want to pay for a bunch of leeches & ticks to live as parasites off the rest of us? Interesting.

Quit smoking weed, get a job and quit whining like a little baby, you loser. You're not owed a free ride just because you elected a lying jackass for President.
nojob

Nassau, Bahamas

#33 Nov 17, 2012
If you can't make it on your own in the USA, you might as well leave the planet. There is NO other place on earth where personal initiative and hard work reaps such high rewards. There is NO other place on earth with as many layers of "safety net" for those who are unable to work due to no fault of their own. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot, a liar or President Obama... but I repeat myself.

The notion that America's problem is not enough "redistribution" is a laughable fiction invented by dishonest, power-hungry politicians. Only idiots and leeches believe that crap.
nojob

Nassau, Bahamas

#34 Nov 17, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
The GOP will slam its feet into the ground and watch the nation go off the cliff. The GOP are traitors and evil. Sad.
Oh, look, a little Storm Trooper is being born. Your political enemies are not merely wrong or misguided, but rather they're "traitors" and "evil"? How fascist of you! Are you storing up ammo and weapons to deal justice to those evil traitors, you little Nazi bastard?

You are a Spawn of Obama: a worthless, hateful piece of crap spewing venom. Get a job, quit smoking weed and quit whining like a little baby. You'd last about 5 minutes in some third-world sh*t hole (and most of the world is just that). You already live in the best place on earth, you dumb turd. If you can't succeed in the USA, it's YOUR fault, not that of some nameless "evil traitors" Obama has told you about.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#35 Nov 17, 2012
nojob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, look, a little Storm Trooper is being born. Your political enemies are not merely wrong or misguided, but rather they're "traitors" and "evil"? How fascist of you! Are you storing up ammo and weapons to deal justice to those evil traitors, you little Nazi bastard?
You are a Spawn of Obama: a worthless, hateful piece of crap spewing venom. Get a job, quit smoking weed and quit whining like a little baby. You'd last about 5 minutes in some third-world sh*t hole (and most of the world is just that). You already live in the best place on earth, you dumb turd. If you can't succeed in the USA, it's YOUR fault, not that of some nameless "evil traitors" Obama has told you about.
I HATE NAZI,S MORON......I own a business and always take care of myself and I served 8 years in the Army. What have you done.

I served in a third world shit hole. Have you? You rethuglicans are so stupid. The vast majority of people who voted for Obama work for a living or own small businesses..
nojob

Nassau, Bahamas

#36 Nov 17, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I HATE NAZI,S MORON......I own a business and always take care of myself and I served 8 years in the Army. What have you done.
I served in a third world shit hole. Have you? You rethuglicans are so stupid. The vast majority of people who voted for Obama work for a living or own small businesses..
Done everything you did, only a LOT longer. 20+ years service, and more than 10 in turd world s-holes. A significant MINORITY of people who voted for Obama were deluded haters like YOU.(Most who voted for him were ordinary folk who believed his BS about how he has some secret plan to get them jobs and reduce the debt - he doesn't.) That's how he got elected: turning up the hate & jealousy to a fever pitch, earning a few million extra votes from the haters, losers and fanatics - like you.

I don't even recall an Obama ad calling Romney "evil" or a "traitor". How'd you get so extra warped? I don't think you're "evil". You're just stupid. But you have taken Obama's message to its logical conclusion. I'll give you that much.

If you hate Nazis, don't post like one. Those who oppose Obama happen to believe he'll harm the country by failing to recover the economy AND adding enormously to our crippling debt. We don't think that way because we are "evil traitors". Your words, azhole, not mine!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#37 Nov 17, 2012
nojob wrote:
<quoted text>
Done everything you did, only a LOT longer. 20+ years service, and more than 10 in turd world s-holes. A significant MINORITY of people who voted for Obama were deluded haters like YOU.(Most who voted for him were ordinary folk who believed his BS about how he has some secret plan to get them jobs and reduce the debt - he doesn't.) That's how he got elected: turning up the hate & jealousy to a fever pitch, earning a few million extra votes from the haters, losers and fanatics - like you.
I don't even recall an Obama ad calling Romney "evil" or a "traitor". How'd you get so extra warped? I don't think you're "evil". You're just stupid. But you have taken Obama's message to its logical conclusion. I'll give you that much.
If you hate Nazis, don't post like one. Those who oppose Obama happen to believe he'll harm the country by failing to recover the economy AND adding enormously to our crippling debt. We don't think that way because we are "evil traitors". Your words, azhole, not mine!
I dont post like a Nazi. It is the GOP types who post like a nazi.

Most of that crippling debt is war and military bloat debt. WHO STARTED THESE WARS AGIAN...HMMM WHOW AS THAT.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#38 Nov 17, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Then leave azzwipe and take Con Crapper with you. Hurry on to fidels house preppie.
Such anger! Like I said, this is America, LOVE it or LEAVE it.
ALICIA BANKS

Muncie, IN

#40 Nov 17, 2012
that rabid bankster obama has failed!!!

hobama = wwiii/civil war ii/designer poverty via hobamacare/africom/ndaa/cispa/ sopa/massive layoffs/surcharges etc!!!

we will all pay more for less!

and all of the sheeple must OWN hobama's evil deeds now!

shame on the sheeple!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#42 Nov 17, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of that crippling debt is war and military bloat debt. WHO STARTED THESE WARS AGIAN...HMMM WHOW AS THAT.
TO many laws? Who the F do you think is resposible for all these restrictive, freedom stifling laws? democrats/fascists/nazis that's who. Your party.

And it's TOO many laws, my god ur uneducated.

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#44 Nov 18, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>He's got dickslikeya so go easy on the libtard.
I see the coward disappeared after I pointed out he's an uneducated buffoon.
responder

Columbus, OH

#47 Nov 19, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>That will be a fitting end to a fraudulent presidency. The buzz on capitol hill is that the libs are looking for a replacement for BO should he go down on account of Benghazi Gate! Biden has been told to been seen and not heard, especially not heard. This will be interesting.
LOL! How funny to think that a two-bit douchebag troll like you would know ANYTHING about the "buzz on Capitol Hill."

You can push this Benghazigate thing right up your ass, but it's never going anywhere. No one but Rightie nutballs even cares.

It would be interesting if you learned to tell the truth for once. However, the shock would probably kill you...:)
responder

Columbus, OH

#48 Nov 19, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
TO [sic] many laws? Who the F [sic] do you think is resposible [sic] for all these restrictive, freedom [sic] stifling laws? democrats/fascists/nazis [sic] that's who. Your party.
And it's TOO many laws, my god ur [sic] uneducated.
I love it when some dumbass Rightie demolishes his OWN post first! LOL
responder

Columbus, OH

#49 Nov 19, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Every one of the libtards that post here eventually go away after being exposed. Some return after their wounds heal for more of a beating.
We all know YOU'VE never "beaten" or "exposed" anyone here, so why do you believe the above is true?

You're the "tard" here if anyone is. Your whole Topix career has been nothing but personal abuse, usually of the most hateful and vulgar kind. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being.
marlos elan

Friendswood, TX

#51 Nov 19, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude. You DO post like a Nazi. To you everyone else is a "traitor" and "evil". That's by-the-book fascism. If you don't want to post as a Nazi, quit posting sh*t like that. Everyone who disagrees with you cannot be evil traitors. Who the f*ck are you that everything you belive is written in stone? Nazis think like that. Real people realize that we can agree to disagree. Nazis think disagreement is "evil" and done by "traitors".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Christopher_Jarvis 1,565,657
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 24 min Mnbvc 559
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 41 min Palin s Turkey Th... 62
News Senate GOP gets new pressure from Trump on heal... 1 hr Palin s Turkey Th... 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 242,273
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr Maxxx_Payne 510
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr TRUMP 45 833
More from around the web