Obama to make first trip to Israel as president

Feb 5, 2013 Read more: KIDK CBS 3 25

President Barack Obama recently discussed an upcoming spring visit to Israel with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney confirmed Tuesday in the daily press briefing.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Israel need to become liberal country as USA and to join EU-NATO-euro.

This is the only future.
wondering

Toronto, Canada

#2 Feb 5, 2013
mas vacation

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Feb 6, 2013
european2012 wrote:
Israel need to become liberal country as USA and to join EU-NATO-euro.
This is the only future.
relax! just a vacation!! ;-00
Conditional of Anonymity

Turku, Finland

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Conditional of Anonymity blogger reports for public awareness;

A war criminal and Mass murderer to make a visit to the most ominous-weoful state in this planet so called Israel.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Obama lost the trust of the Israelis after originating the Mozlem Brother spring in Northern Africa and the Middle East that put Israel in major danger including the Iranian nukes and Syrian WMDs. Obviously, the urgent shipment of 20 F-16 and 200 Abrams Tanks to the Mozlem Brother radical regime of Morsi who sponsors Hamas terrorists of Gaza and al Qaida terrorists of Sinai following the urgent historic visit of the Iranian regime and now Urgent peace offer from Obama aimed at threatening the Jewish state government of Netanyahu to hurry and surrender Jerusalem to the Mozlem Brotherhood. Obama was able to remove Mubarak and to surround Israel with Mozlem Brother axis of Egypt-Hamas-al Qaida in the South together with the Iranian-Syrian-Russian Hezbollah ion the north while the Russian Navy is docking in the Syrian port of Tartous. Obama is the American president who was able to degrade the security of Israel more than the worst enemies of Israel since 1948 and he should never be trusted for peace deal with the Mozlem brotherhood that he represents behind the scenes.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#6 Feb 6, 2013
More evidence of the absurdity of tagging this President as 'anti-Israel.'

Not only has NO American President in the last 50 years qualified for that title, this one's done all he could to support the Zionist Promised Land as well.

You can't get to be President of America anymore without supporting Israel. It's the ultimate bit of political correctness, thanks to Zionist influence in American politics.
duh

Abilene, TX

#7 Feb 7, 2013
he is not well liked there. might be his last trip on our dime.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#8 Feb 7, 2013
duh wrote:
he is not well liked there. might be his last trip on our dime.
Ugly and malignant post, just short of threatening.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#9 Feb 7, 2013

IT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO DO A HITLER ON THESE TERRORIST CLOWNS AND PUT A BOMB UNDER THE WAR TABLE TO TAKE OUT 2 OF THE WORLD'S LEADING TERRORISTS, NETANYAHU AND OBAMA.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#10 Feb 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
IT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO DO A HITLER ON THESE TERRORIST CLOWNS AND PUT A BOMB UNDER THE WAR TABLE TO TAKE OUT 2 OF THE WORLD'S LEADING TERRORISTS, NETANYAHU AND OBAMA.
Not as much fun as lining up every Han in Tibet and taking a Kalashnikov to 'em....;)
Athiest

Holon, Israel

#11 Feb 17, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
More evidence of the absurdity of tagging this President as 'anti-Israel.'
Not only has NO American President in the last 50 years qualified for that title, this one's done all he could to support the Zionist Promised Land as well.
You can't get to be President of America anymore without supporting Israel. It's the ultimate bit of political correctness, thanks to Zionist influence in American politics.
Obama as the Palestinians have admitted pushed the settlement freeze and no Jerusalem Building for JEWS in the majority of the city (note the anti-semitism in this order) once he had pushed it the Palestinians had to push as they couldnt be seen to be fighting less than Obama.

Obama engages Iran while doing nothing really. At the same time Iran has made it clear it will act to destroy Israel when possible.

Humiliated Netanyahu at the WH.

Comparing the Palestinians (A Genocidal people whose main existence read the PLO Charter 1964 and PLO Phased Plan 1970's was to destroy Israel) suffering to the genocide of the European Jews.

Claiming the reason for Israels existence is the Holocaust even though Mandate on Palestine was agreed decades earlier.(Could have prevented the Holocaust if the British had followed their Mandate Legally).

Blaming Israel for the Middle Easts woes.

Attacking Israels occupation when according to international law you can only occupy land which belongs to another Country (otherwise its not occupied territory but disputed as it is in the legal sense).

Blaming Israel for no peace talks when even a 10 month (more or less) halt in construction in the territories Abbas refused to sit with Israeli officials and still refuses until this day.

Hilarys Netanyahu phone call treating him like a child.

Establishing relations with Syria (Look what happened there)

Supporting Jihadists throughout the region.

Leaking any information about Israeli actions towards Iran.

He chose 3 figures who range from clueless about Israel to hostile toward it John Kerry for State, John Brennan for the CIA, and Chuck Hagel for Defense.(Taken from Pipes).

Not to mention Rashid Kalidi, Edward, Said, Wright, and the dozens of extremists Obama has been surrounded by for most of his life. Bill Ayers is another.

You hate has blinded you from reality very sad.

As for Political correctness is it not the USA which refuses to acknowledge that Islamic Extremism is an enemy of the Republic.
Palestinian leaders with US funding continuously call for murdering Jews, Israelis.
It is the USA which unlike the EU definition of anti-semitism allows Jews and Zionists to be hounded at educational institutions throughout the country while ignoring Jihadists who call for the destruction of your country.
When calling anyone on the right racist and biggots when much of the hate in your country is coming from the left.
A left view of freedom of speech in the US is that as long as you agree with them you may speak but if we disagree with them they will hound you, berate you, insult you, etc.

Evidence of the absurdity of tagging yourself as Professor.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Athiest wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama as the Palestinians have admitted pushed the settlement freeze and no Jerusalem Building for JEWS in the majority of the city (note the anti-semitism in this order) once he had pushed it the Palestinians had to push as they couldnt be seen to be fighting less than Obama.
Obama engages Iran while doing nothing really. At the same time Iran has made it clear it will act to destroy Israel when possible.
Humiliated Netanyahu at the WH.
..>EDITED<....
There must be a settlement freeze, it's one sign of faith on the part of Israel that it's seriuos about peace. Continuing to steal Palestinian land doesn't exctly work, don't you know.

Obama has placed ridiculous sanctions on Iran at Israel's behest, despite the little evidence that Iran is working on a nuclear weapon and the lack of any threat to the U.S.- not to mention the nuclear threat represented by the Zionist State itself.

Iran will never try to "destroy Israel" which would turn it into a glass parking lot if it tried...Ahmadinejad rattles that saber for domestic consumption, obviously.

If anyone was humiliated it was Obama, who's been dissed repeatedly by Netanyahoooligan even in front of our own Congress.

Just a few corrections for you, hasbarat, I'm not dealing with ALL of your pathetic propaganda and lies.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Iwish why he was there he would tell Israel that the USA is gonna cut off the tens of billions we give them each year and that Israel now needs to support itself. Oh and that if Israel starts a war with Iran or Syria they are on there own...Now if Israel gets attacked we will help...But no preemptive strikes...
Atheist

Ness Ziona, Israel

#14 Feb 18, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>.
GIVE ME ANY LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT WHICH GIVES THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND?
I am not talking about individual ownership.
NAME ONE PLACE THAT ISRAEL HAS STOLEN PALESTINIAN LAND TO BUILD UPON?
ONE SETTLEMENT CREATED BY THE ISRAEL GOVERNMENT THIS CENTURY?
Israel build only in the settlements already existing and a large% is private Jewish ownership. not to mention they take up around 1% of the WB even according to Ahmad Tibi and Haaretz Newspaper.
Israel is in control of Area C in the Wb and has full right according to the mandate and UN Charter article 80 to build on any public land in the area.
CAN YOU NAME ANY SIGNS OF GOOD FAITH EVER FROM THE PALESTINIANS?
I think you will find, N.Korea, Pakistan, India, US are a bigger Nuclear threat. Israel will only use Nukes (if it has :)) when its existence is being threatened.
Iran could have been stopped decades ago and when Obama makes it clear that a military solution is not going to happen there is no incentive for Iran to stop.
Even the IAEA has said that there is evidence of Iranian nukes Project. Do you ignore the fact that N.Korea and Iran are working together to arm ballistic missiles with nukes???
I do however accept and often state that in Irans position having Nukes is the best thing for them (once they have them not in the process) as it will allow them more freedom to act as they please and more autonomy from world powers. Look at what happened to Libya who gave up theirs.
How would calling for the destruction of Israel feed domestic consumption i thought the Iranians dont hate Israel or the West. you add the obviously when it is anything but obvious.
Iran is connected to terrorist acts and militias throughout the world. All through S.America, Africa, not to mention Iraq, Bahrain, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hizballah, even Al qaida.
it is very clear that apart from the Iron Dome project Obama is one of the most if not the most hostile PM against Israel and really Western Values and allies in General i have given a dozen or so examples on Israel just search Obama insults all US allies.
Since Obama has come to power, N.Korea has increased its military might, Egypt has become a Islamic Extremist Country, Sinai has become the new route for smuggling in the region, Hizballah has become the most powerful non State army in the world, Libya has turned into a tribal Jihadist state with its weapons being spread out amongst their buddies in the region (next Syria), Iran is near nuke capability if not already there, and it goes on and on.
What has Obama done in the world to make it a safer, better place?
He has even managed to mess up his own country more than Bush.
lastly as signs of faith from Israel. Israel left Gaza and N.WB where Jews have lived CONTINUOUSLY for hundreds of years until last century when they were either massacred or kicked out of the area.
Thousands of Palestinian terrorists have been released from Israeli jails in good will, with the majority returning to terrorism almost immediately.
Israeli signed the Oslo Accord which would have led to Palestinian Autonomy (at the least) if the Palestinians were interested in peace.
and it goes on.
I dont believe anything i wrote was a lie and i know people like you, when presented with something they cannot reply too try to change the subject and go on a different tangent.
you are obviously not interested in any good faith but will agree with anything that harms Israel in any way. Since not building does that you would support it.
DO YOU THINK ISRAELI ARABS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BUILD IN THESE AREAS?
Atheist

Ness Ziona, Israel

#15 Feb 18, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>.
GIVE ME ANY LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT WHICH GIVES THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND?
I am not talking about individual ownership.
ONE SETTLEMENT CREATED BY THE ISRAEL GOVERNMENT THIS CENTURY?
Israel build only in the settlements already existing and a large% is private Jewish ownership. not to mention they take up around 1% of the WB even according to Ahmad Tibi and Haaretz Newspaper.
Israel is in control of Area C in the Wb and has full right according to the mandate and UN Charter article 80 to build on any public land in the area.
CAN YOU NAME ANY SIGNS OF GOOD FAITH EVER FROM THE PALESTINIANS?
Israel will only use Nukes (if it has :)) when its existence is being threatened.
Obama makes it clear that a military solution is not going to happen there is no incentive for Iran to stop.
Do you ignore the fact that N.Korea and Iran are working together to arm ballistic missiles with nukes???
I do however accept that in Irans position having Nukes is the best thing for them as it will allow autonomy from world powers. Look at what happened to Libya who gave up theirs.
How would calling for the destruction of Israel feed domestic consumption i thought the Iranians dont hate Israel or the West. you add the obviously when it is anything but obvious.
Iran is connected to terrorist acts and militias throughout the world. All through S.America, Africa, not to mention Iraq, Bahrain, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hizballah, even Al qaida.
it is very clear apart from the Iron Dome project Obama is one of the most if not the most hostile PM against Israel and really Western Values and allies in General i have given a dozen or so examples on Israel just search Obama insults all US allies and appeasement of the other side.
Since Obama has come to power, N.Korea has increased its military might, Egypt has become extremist, Sinai new route for smuggling in the region, Hizballah most powerful non State army in the world, Libya turned into tribal Jihadist state with its weapons being spread out amongst their buddies in the region (next Syria), Iran is near nuke capability if not already there, and it continues.
What has Obama done in the world to make it a safer, better place?
lastly as signs of faith from Israel. Israel left Gaza and N.WB where Jews have lived CONTINUOUSLY for hundreds of years until last century when they were either massacred or kicked out of the area.
Thousands of Palestinian terrorists have been released from Israeli jails in good will, majority returning to terrorism almost immediately.
Israeli signed Oslo Accord which would have led to Palestinian Autonomy if the Palestinians were interested in peace.,,,,,
I dont believe anything i wrote was a lie and i know people like you, when presented with something they cannot answer try to change the subject and go on a different tangent.
you are obviously not interested in any good faith but will agree with anything that harming Israel.
DO YOU THINK ISRAELI ARABS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BUILD IN THESE AREAS?
Atheist

Ness Ziona, Israel

#16 Feb 18, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Iwish why he was there he would tell Israel that the USA is gonna cut off the tens of billions we give them each year and that Israel now needs to support itself. Oh and that if Israel starts a war with Iran or Syria they are on there own...Now if Israel gets attacked we will help...But no preemptive strikes...
there is no $10Billions you are making it up.
Israel also gets no economic aid from US. Pakistan, Egypt and other countries recieve $B from the US yearly and are not even allies.
Iranian leadership also call for the destruction of America as the Big Satan, Israel is only the little Satan. Wake up to reality. All Iran has to do is fire a EMP Nuke from the US coast to over a couple of major US cities and America could collapse. Maybe that is Obamas intention to take full control with all the exec orders created under his term and those before him.

The only reason a pre-emptive strike would happen is because the US Gov told Israel to back off and they would deal with it. If Israel attacks Iran at the last minute it will be the worlds fault especially Obama for allowing a country (Iran) which calls the destruction of another (Israel) to continue to spout its hatred and build its weapons to be able to carry out its aim.

According to reality since Hizballah is an arm of Iran as is Islamic Jihad and maybe even Hamas, Iran has already declared war and carried out attacks against Israel.

Lastly the only reason why Iran is such an issue is because your country invaded Iraq which was Irans biggest foe at the time.

Sometimes you need war to make peace, and the longer you wait the worse it will be.
FYI I am not necessarily pro attacking Iran and feel that i cannot really have an opinion on the matter as i don't have all the facts. One thing i do know is that people in the Middle East only respond to strength from the other side it is a cultural thing. And since Obama is making it clear that he is not interesting in a military strike (Brennan, Kerry and Hagel help this agenda) it gives Iran no reason to fear consequences once its aims have been achieved nor while it is carrying on the process. It has been years and Iran has refused to give in to anything, on the contrary it is laughing at the world.

Not to mention elections may have been fixed there, and women, homosexuals, Bahai, Jews, even Arabs are all targeted by the leadership. Freedom of speech, religion and so on.

You are basically asking Israel to wait until a nuke is dropped on Tel Aviv before retaliating and then you are willing to join in.

Look at a map of Israel its size. Big problem with your opinion.
It is because of the US that much of the weapons used by Hamas last battle got to them as America brought down Qadaffi allowing all his weapons to move to Jihadists throughout the region. For someone from a country which gets involved everywhere, seemingly against its national interests, i would not talk. America has continuously prevented Israel from acting in its own interests often using the military aid as a threat.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no $10Billions you are making it up.
Israel also gets no economic aid from US. Pakistan, Egypt and other countries recieve $B from the US yearly and are not even allies.
Iranian leadership also call for the destruction of America as the Big Satan, Israel is only the little Satan. Wake up to reality. All Iran has to do is fire a EMP Nuke from the US coast to over a couple of major US cities and America could collapse. Maybe that is Obamas intention to take full control with all the exec orders created under his term and those before him.
The only reason a pre-emptive strike would happen is because the US Gov told Israel to back off and they would deal with it. If Israel attacks Iran at the last minute it will be the worlds fault especially Obama for allowing a country (Iran) which calls the destruction of another (Israel) to continue to spout its hatred and build its weapons to be able to carry out its aim.
According to reality since Hizballah is an arm of Iran as is Islamic Jihad and maybe even Hamas, Iran has already declared war and carried out attacks against Israel.
Lastly the only reason why Iran is such an issue is because your country invaded Iraq which was Irans biggest foe at the time.
Sometimes you need war to make peace, and the longer you wait the worse it will be.
FYI I am not necessarily pro attacking Iran and feel that i cannot really have an opinion on the matter as i don't have all the facts. One thing i do know is that people in the Middle East only respond to strength from the other side it is a cultural thing. And since Obama is making it clear that he is not interesting in a military strike (Brennan, Kerry and Hagel help this agenda) it gives Iran no reason to fear consequences once its aims have been achieved nor while it is carrying on the process. It has been years and Iran has refused to give in to anything, on the contrary it is laughing at the world.
Not to mention elections may have been fixed there, and women, homosexuals, Bahai, Jews, even Arabs are all targeted by the leadership. Freedom of speech, religion and so on.
You are basically asking Israel to wait until a nuke is dropped on Tel Aviv before retaliating and then you are willing to join in.
Look at a map of Israel its size. Big problem with your opinion.
It is because of the US that much of the weapons used by Hamas last battle got to them as America brought down Qadaffi allowing all his weapons to move to Jihadists throughout the region. For someone from a country which gets involved everywhere, seemingly against its national interests, i would not talk. America has continuously prevented Israel from acting in its own interests often using the military aid as a threat.
100% fact..Not making it up. The USA needs to cut off all nations nor mroe freebies......save us 300billion a year...
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#18 Feb 18, 2013
DENG wrote:
I may not agree with Obama on some issues but for you to threaten our presidents life? You are a worthless cancerous piece of DUNG. go back in your hole, idiot

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#19 Feb 18, 2013
And watch as Obama kisses Zionist right wingers butts and not say a word about the illegal occupation of the West Bank by Israel.

Bill Maher was right. Our government is run by Israel.

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Atheist wrote:
It used to be called the British Mandate of Palestine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Taletha 323,589
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... 41 min Shinichiro Takizawa 43
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Guru 187,008
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min shinningelectr0n 1,217,535
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Free Thinker 34,160
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 2 hr Christian Taliban 275
News Ferguson's ugly, racist emails released 3 hr Agents of Corruption 590
More from around the web