Obama seeks comprehensive immigration reform in early 2013

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: Reuters 95

Emboldened by the large turnout of Hispanic voters in last week's general election, U.S. President Barack Obama said Wednesday he plans to move quickly to address what he has called the biggest failure of his first term - comprehensive immigration reform.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Juan

Pearland, TX

#87 Nov 20, 2012
Buzzcut wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it will Juan, as we load up with worthless illegals like yourself we will become as undesirable as the countries providing the illegals. Then maybe the illegals like you will have to look elsewhere for a better life you cannot make for yourselves but leech off your betters. Undoubtedly you will need to break into another Anglo country then.
Of course you could always ask yourself just what is it about the handful of Anglo countries that always makes them preferable to any one of the two dozen Hispanic countries.
The future of America all depends on the Latino vote.........we will be a force to recon with

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#88 Nov 20, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
The future of America all depends on the Latino vote.........we will be a force to recon with
you mean a smell dont you.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#89 Nov 20, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
The future of America all depends on the Latino vote.........we will be a force to recon with
Even after they do their "recon", they still have trouble understanding that Americans prefer they just go hone. The real "reckoning" will be when Americans have had their fill of supporting another country's cast-offs.
jojo

United States

#90 Nov 20, 2012
If the reform passes there will be more than a trillion dollar increase in the economy so this reform will benefit both American citizens and illegals. There are others in line to come here legally and there will be more that will get in line but the sooner this reform takes place the sooner the economy will heal. Fine these illegals make them pay 5,000 each plus other fines they will agree to pay any amount just to stay here.. my friend from high school is an illegal was brought here as a baby and has told me several times how if he were to get a chance to stay here legally he would do anything including giving up his life to fight for this country the o.ly country he's known. There are many like him. Yes to a reform!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#91 Nov 20, 2012
jojo wrote:
If the reform passes there will be more than a trillion dollar increase in the economy so this reform will benefit both American citizens and illegals. There are others in line to come here legally and there will be more that will get in line but the sooner this reform takes place the sooner the economy will heal. Fine these illegals make them pay 5,000 each plus other fines they will agree to pay any amount just to stay here.. my friend from high school is an illegal was brought here as a baby and has told me several times how if he were to get a chance to stay here legally he would do anything including giving up his life to fight for this country the o.ly country he's known. There are many like him. Yes to a reform!!!
maybe a few trillion more in dept! these folks bring down the economy and could never contribute what they have costed. you cannot boost an economy by sending what you make our of the country and using what the anchor brings in welfare to live off of.
jojo

United States

#92 Nov 20, 2012
Can't get worse than what it is.. All this really comes down to racism because illegals aren't the ones drowning us in debt its the government who uses our taxes for their own cheap thrills. Open your eyes how many billions of dollars have not been spent to send ppl to the moon or to the military for supposedly research. They recently caught a sheriff deputy using the Oakland, countys money to spend at a strip club and a brothel not just him. Well that's just as much as I know it really is clear how illegals aren't wanted because you all don't want America to become Mexico even if they would have come here legally there'd be the same controversy.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#94 Nov 20, 2012
jojo wrote:
Can't get worse than what it is.. All this really comes down to racism because illegals aren't the ones drowning us in debt its the government who uses our taxes for their own cheap thrills. Open your eyes how many billions of dollars have not been spent to send ppl to the moon or to the military for supposedly research. They recently caught a sheriff deputy using the Oakland, countys money to spend at a strip club and a brothel not just him. Well that's just as much as I know it really is clear how illegals aren't wanted because you all don't want America to become Mexico even if they would have come here legally there'd be the same controversy.
You are exactly right! Americans do not want the United States to turn into a currupt third world country like Mexico!
By the way if the United States had not sent people to the moon you would not be able to express your uninformed opinion on the internet or text on the taxpayer subsidized phone you carry in your pocket. All of that technology is a direct result of the space program.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#95 Nov 20, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right! Americans do not want the United States to turn into a currupt third world country like Mexico!
By the way if the United States had not sent people to the moon you would not be able to express your uninformed opinion on the internet or text on the taxpayer subsidized phone you carry in your pocket. All of that technology is a direct result of the space program.
It is not clear what landing on the moon has to do with text messaging or the internet, but I have to call you on your bullshit about "taxpayer subsidized" phones. You know that is a complete and utter fabrication. In accordance with the Telecommunications Act of 1934 the telecommunications industry set-up a fund to ensure that everybody in the country has access to telephones. There IS NOT ONE DIME of taxpayer involved.

I keep telling you that you should start getting your news from American sources. These foreigners that you put your faith in are misleading you. The Telecommunications ACT of 1934 is a perfect example. This was never an issue for the first 78 years the law was in effect. It was only after the black guy took office that FOX suddenly takes exception.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#96 Nov 21, 2012
jojo wrote:
If the reform passes there will be more than a trillion dollar increase in the economy so this reform will benefit both American citizens and illegals. There are others in line to come here legally and there will be more that will get in line but the sooner this reform takes place the sooner the economy will heal. Fine these illegals make them pay 5,000 each plus other fines they will agree to pay any amount just to stay here.. my friend from high school is an illegal was brought here as a baby and has told me several times how if he were to get a chance to stay here legally he would do anything including giving up his life to fight for this country the o.ly country he's known. There are many like him. Yes to a reform!!!
US Flag desecration - Montbello High School, Maywood P.O.



Breaking the Piggy Bank: How Illegal Immigration is Sending Schools Into the
Red

http://www.fairus.org/site/News2...

Live Oak Mexicans Attack Fellow Students For Waving American Flag-Shocking Footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during
National Anthem

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#97 Nov 21, 2012
jojo wrote:
Can't get worse than what it is.. All this really comes down to

racism because illegals aren't the ones drowning us in debt its the

government who uses our taxes for their own cheap thrills.
RACISIM AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Written by Rita Bonilla Thursday, 03 June 2010 15:02

One of the 'founders' of the Reconquista (reconquer) Movement some years back said:

"We call things RACISM just to get attention. We reduce
complicated problems to RACISM, not because IT IS RACISM, but because it works."

Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, as quoted by Richard de
Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette, March 14, 1992 (quoted in The Pro English Advocate, 1st Quarter, 2002).

http://www.lasvegastribune.com/index.php...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#98 Nov 21, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>

It is not clear what landing on the moon has to do with text messaging or the internet, but I have to call you on your bullshit about "taxpayer subsidized" phones. You know that is a complete and utter fabrication. In accordance with the Telecommunications Act of 1934 the telecommunications industry set-up a fund to ensure that everybody in the country has access to telephones.
There IS NOT ONE DIME of taxpayer involved.
I keep telling you that you should start getting your news from American sources. These foreigners that you put your faith in are misleading you. The Telecommunications ACT of 1934 is a perfect example. This was never an issue for the first 78 years the law was in effect. It was only after the black guy took office that FOX suddenly takes exception.
And who is the telecommunications industry?

Did the 1934 act just ensure that there were land lines available for the telephones or did they furnish them like they do with "Cell" Phones now??
ima

El Paso, TX

#99 Nov 21, 2012
Vinny wrote:
Teddy you are an absurd piece of shit you selfish bastard this is American and its the land of opportunity so all those immigrants are here for a better opportunity so stop being an ass you dumb bastard
I'm with teddy and you're THE PIECE OF SHIT, so you be a good samaritan and take'em all in your household. THIS WHY OUR COUNTRY...your country too, has gone to hell running out of money embracing all these law breaking illegals, maybe you're one of'em which explains your idiocy!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#100 Nov 21, 2012
Open Letter to John Gibson,Shawn Hannity,John Boehner,Luis V. Gutierrez & Lindsey Graham

11/9/2012

The gentleman I've listed above are advocating amnesty for the 12-20 million (wag) illegal aliens in our country . I strongly disagree with their position for the following reasons.

In 1986 President Reagan signed off on a bill granting amnesty to 1 1/2- 2 Million illegal aliens, today I wonder how many more of their family members are here now because of the Chain Immigration policy in place?

In the past 26 years since President Reagan signed that bill, because of politicians like Congressman John Boehner , Luis V. Gutierrez and Senator Lindsey Graham who have none nothing to help control our borders except to stick their finger in the dike to appease the voters at home,12-20 Million more illegal aliens (wag) have entered our country and now because the finger caper didn't work their solution to the problem is amnesty.

The message that people like Sean Hannity , John Boehner , Luis V. Gutierrez & Lindsey Graham are sending to immigrants around the world is that if you can enter our country illegally without getting caught and hide out for another 26 years, then sooner or later another amnesty will be granted.

Case in point, a large number of American Hispanic voters including Chicago Congressman Luis V Gutierrez have again rally their support for amnesty, and are using their vote to blackmail the Democrats into granting it. My question is what are those Hispanic Americans basing their support on?

My answer is it's based on the fact that a large number of the illegal aliens are also Hispanics which would appear to make their support based on race.( Google some of Chicago Congressman Luis V Gutierrez's comments on the subject).

Now if I say I don't support amnesty because it's wrong then those same people yell "Racist".

We currently have no control of immigration into our country, yet continue to allow in around 900,000 legal immigrations a year, and now John Gibson,Shawn Hannity,John Boehner,Luis V. Gutierrez & Lindsey Graham want to add 12-20 Million illegal aliens to our population which is now around 315 Million.

My question to John Gibson, Sean Hannity , John Boehner , Luis V. Gutierrez & Lindsey Graham that support amnesty is how many more immigrants legal & illegal entering our country will make you happy?

My closing comment is that violating our immigration laws should not be rewarded with American Citizenship, it's worth more than that! Just because you can walk across our borders or swim / wade across a river doesn't give someone a place at the head of the line here. The line for those people starts inside the border of their own country.

To compound the problem, under the 14 Amendment we have around 300,00 new American Citizens a year born in our country to just illegal Hispanic women, and yes John,Shawn , John B.,Luis & Lindsey a lot of them walk or swim/ wade across our border to have those babies.

Dave
mark owen

United States

#101 Nov 21, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't feel sorry for you or you husband, he probably married you guessing he'd get automatic citizenship. With every heart felt story like you guys, there a millions of other illegals that do no follow the rules or live by our laws. We cannot set precident by you or him. Go home, apply and come Legally. Your husband doesn't deserve to break in line. First rule at Disneyland.!!!! You go home with him.
... are you a jerk or what?
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#102 Nov 21, 2012
mark owen wrote:
<quoted text>... are you a jerk or what?
I don't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 4 min Responsibility 645
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,172,824
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min woodtick57 304,716
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Jacques Ottawa 183,791
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min kal 50,341
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 34 min spocko 1,813
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 37 min spocko 2,332
More from around the web