Obama seeks comprehensive immigration...

Obama seeks comprehensive immigration reform in early 2013

There are 95 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Obama seeks comprehensive immigration reform in early 2013. In it, Reuters reports that:

Emboldened by the large turnout of Hispanic voters in last week's general election, U.S. President Barack Obama said Wednesday he plans to move quickly to address what he has called the biggest failure of his first term - comprehensive immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#45 Nov 16, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
comprehensive immigration reform = Just Amnesty
Yup,that is all it boils down to!

Sign petitions to enforce immigration laws,impeach Obama and more!
http://americanmove.webs.com/thepage.htm
sba131

United States

#46 Nov 16, 2012
Rudy wrote:
No need to be hateful on here or attack anyone, alot of people "judge" only because they are not in their shoes, I support 100% an amnesty! We need it as much as they do, stop acting so immature and racist!
You are nieve. Most people here are honest hard working citizens who are sick and tired of being cheated, lied to, being taken advantage of by a group of people who are intent on their own dishonest and criminal lifestyles.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#47 Nov 17, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Death panels. That's hilarious. Let me guess. You are a birth besides?
Actually this is not as far-fetched as you might think. Under a government controlled healthcare system the government will make decisions on what type of care you will receive.
They will take in account your overall age and health. Lets say your 69 years old and in poor health and need life saving surgery. The government may decide you are not worth the expenditure as you are really no longer a productive citizen. Instead you will be prescribed painkillers until you die. And if the painkiller is exceptionally strong to kill the pain you are experiencing,you may expire sooner than you expected.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#48 Nov 17, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Actually this is not as far-fetched as you might think. Under a government controlled healthcare system the government will make decisions on what type of care you will receive.
They will take in account your overall age and health. Lets say your 69 years old and in poor health and need life saving surgery. The government may decide you are not worth the expenditure as you are really no longer a productive citizen. Instead you will be prescribed painkillers until you die. And if the painkiller is exceptionally strong to kill the pain you are experiencing,you may expire sooner than you expected.
Conjecture.

The fear...the fear!!

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#49 Nov 17, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Conjecture.
The fear...the fear!!
Nope! Got it from the horses mouth. Obama! He came right out and said it. All you were thinking about was, how eloquently he speaks. That is the problem with you Obama cultists. He could tell you to report to an euthanization camp and you would do it. Because The Obama told you to.
Sady

Fairfield, CA

#50 Nov 17, 2012
Royce Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal immigrants are welcome but what is the purpose if laws if you font intend on enforcing them? Besides, the illegals aren't exactly the highest quality people, we should be selecting immigrants from other countries so it is more balanced. As it stands now, many Americans are offended by the high concentrations of unwelcome foreigners in their communities.
. Mr Jackson. You should now that this is not 1900... We are living in a new millennium (2012). So wake up... every country in the world it's all mixed of people from every corner of the planet . America is not. Black and white anymore ... Be a human lover... I think America is a great country and so every that lives in.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#51 Nov 17, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! Got it from the horses mouth. Obama! He came right out and said it. All you were thinking about was, how eloquently he speaks. That is the problem with you Obama cultists. He could tell you to report to an euthanization camp and you would do it. Because The Obama told you to.
We both heard what Obama said Sin, the difference is in the interpretation. Some people's brains are just wired to fear change. Don't get me wrong a healthy caution in all decisions is important but you have given yourself over to the throws of conspiracy and abandoned reason. Jmo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/inte...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52 Nov 17, 2012
reform means shamnesty and with the #s so high this is what you do when trying to finish off what is left of a country so the borders will swing open.

3rd world living here we come unless real Americans start pushing those in office to look out for citizens only.

for the supporters of this mistake,can you explain who will do their jobs when they become legal if you still say they only do jobs citizens will not do?
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#53 Nov 17, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Actually this is not as far-fetched as you might think. Under a government controlled healthcare system the government will make decisions on what type of care you will receive.
They will take in account your overall age and health. Lets say your 69 years old and in poor health and need life saving surgery. The government may decide you are not worth the expenditure as you are really no longer a productive citizen. Instead you will be prescribed painkillers until you die. And if the painkiller is exceptionally strong to kill the pain you are experiencing,you may expire sooner than you expected.
Where do people come up with stuff? That's right. FOX.

69 year old people are already covered under Medicare. It is wildly popular and has an incredibly low expense ratio. The 69 year old person has nothing to fear from Medicare.

Unfortunately except for people covered under Medicare the rest of us will still have to deal with private FOR PROFIT insurance companies. They of course have always rationed healthcare. I hope you have never been in a situation where you have to fight an insurance company to cover a family member's treatment, but it is not pleasant. The more they ration, the more profit they make.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#54 Nov 17, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Actually this is not as far-fetched as you might think. Under a government controlled healthcare system the government will make decisions on what type of care you will receive.
They will take in account your overall age and health. Lets say your 69 years old and in poor health and need life saving surgery. The government may decide you are not worth the expenditure as you are really no longer a productive citizen. Instead you will be prescribed painkillers until you die. And if the painkiller is exceptionally strong to kill the pain you are experiencing,you may expire sooner than you expected.
You are absolutely right. They are called death panels. There will be a group of individuals deciding whether a person,at their age is worth the expense.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#55 Nov 17, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. They are called death panels. There will be a group of individuals deciding whether a person,at their age is worth the expense.
Programmer Under Oath Admits Computers Rig Elections
http://conservativevideos.com/2012/11/program...
conservative crapola

Breinigsville, PA

#56 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
vinnie aliwaawaa is a traitor to the U.S.
acknowledge that

Rochester, MN

#57 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Programmer Under Oath Admits Computers Rig Elections
http://conservativevideos.com/2012/11/program...
Yes and this Obama is the worst POTUS of my life time
ronnie

Saint George, UT

#58 Nov 17, 2012
We've all been shaken down by the criminal alien, and there band of polling criminals and the fact that they voted only for the person making the promises, for a better free ride. It's that simple. What if 20 million Americans thugged the Country of say, Brazil, corrupted the Voting, and took over Brazil in a couple of decades. That exactly what illegal immigration have done to Legal Americans, and the US. And they are laughing their A's off at the Stupidity of this Stupid Government and yes Obam...
conservative crapola

Breinigsville, PA

#59 Nov 17, 2012
ronnie wrote:
Still gagging on that dick morris and rush dickless load?

hahahahahahahaha

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#60 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Programmer Under Oath Admits Computers Rig Elections
http://conservativevideos.com/2012/11/program...
Thanks Vance. Although it was said and I suspected,,,,(as far as I'm concern)there is the proof on how it can be done/was done.
acknowledge that

Rochester, MN

#61 Nov 17, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Vance. Although it was said and I suspected,,,,(as far as I'm concern)there is the proof on how it can be done/was done.
36 Obama Aides Owe $833,970 In Back Taxes Media Silent
Saturday, November 17, 2012

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/32916/36-obama-aides...
Buzzcut

Holden, MA

#62 Nov 17, 2012
Real comprehensive immigration reform would be something that benefits all Americans not just wanna be immigrants.

The real truth is that at the moment immigration is a luxury the USA cannot afford.

With 23 million unemployed and underemployed we cannot afford to let any jobs be taken away by immigrants. Over the last 4 years every net job has been taken by immigrants. In fact there has been a net loss of 7 million jobs by existing Americans.

This high unemployment and the driving down of wages and increased cost to support the families of immigrants is part of what is leading us to the fiscal cliff. While we cannot blame legal immigrants since we allowed them in, we can blame illegal aliens and their advocates.

We need a complete immigration moratorium for the next four years.

In the long run we need to price immigration like any other item of value and have only the immigrants who are willing to pay the price come here.

Immigration has become an entitlement designed to help robber barons, cheap labor, and ward heelers at the expense of every other American.

It is a luxury we can no longer afford!

It is NOT something we NEED anymore.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63 Nov 17, 2012
acknowledge that wrote:
<quoted text>
36 Obama Aides Owe $833,970 In Back Taxes Media Silent
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/32916/36-obama-aides...
I read this and couldn't believe it. This Administration has the nerve to talk about"paying your fare share and forcing this ObamaCare(a massive Tax) on us and the IRS coming after us with guns drawn(so to speak) when taxpayers owe and his own useless Adm./Aids get a pass.
Buzzcut

Holden, MA

#64 Nov 17, 2012
Obama needs cheap easily acquired votes for the upcoming disillusion when Obamacare is implemented and people want to toss the sorry butt of Democrats out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min BlueFlag 1,582,187
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 4 min davy 95
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 13 min Baffled 1,463
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 3 hr Galt 241
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 3 hr Tm Cln 8,652
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Fart 4 us 24,413
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 7 hr Sadbuttrue 213
More from around the web