Area gun sales, fears rising

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: North Port Sun 7,568

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Read more

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4830 Feb 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Right...As of now the government is forcing all people to follow christian religion and not what they want. TIME TO GET RELIGION OUT OF LAW....
Example? The government may not force anyone to participate in any religion.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#4831 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim is constitutional. I asked where do you find it in the US Constitution. The you reply with that drivel?
I have. You just wont accept it because of yoru bigotry.

You want your freedom and rights but will deny others because you dont agree with them.....THAT IS THE FACT OF IT.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4832 Feb 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Civil rights is the issue...You and I have rights to own gun....Same sex people have right to marry....SIMPLE..

I take no issue with same sex marriage. This isn't the appropriate thread for that discussion.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#4833 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Unwilling to debate on fact you resort to feelings.
I did use facts. It is you who wont accept them. You know I am right but if you admit it that makes you look like a hypocrit. I know your kind you would doom yourself and family to death before amditing your wrong.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4834 Feb 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>The point is this....Like so many do people of teh far right or conservative side will yell about freedom and rights they have or want. Yet at same time wnat to take or keep freedom and rights from others.

What it does is make that group look like hypocrits.
Why would you expect me to be an advocate for something I don't care about?
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#4835 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Example? The government may not force anyone to participate in any religion.
Right...No one can be forced to follow a religion or a religions rules...Now you got it....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4836 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim is constitutional. I asked where do you find it in the US Constitution. The you reply with that drivel?
You see how that works with the Air Force? Or the Marines for that matter.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4837 Feb 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think SS is the problem, it's the manner in which the government has stuck it's finger into what it perceives as "free money."

On it's own, I think SS would have been a self sufficient, self propagating system.

bushie's last attempt by privatizing the system and turning it over to the stock market was akin to a gambler "betting the house" and hoping it would pan out.

Bull crap.
Have the democrats not invaded social security funds as well

Bush has been out of office more than four years. You and Obama both insist blaming bush for nearly everything
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4838 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Unwilling to debate on fact you resort to feelings.
lol! Isn't that what I'm saying about the Constitution and the Air Force?!?!?!

Why do you people pick and choose how you do your interpretations?

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4839 Feb 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>I have. You just wont accept it because of yoru bigotry.

You want your freedom and rights but will deny others because you dont agree with them.....THAT IS THE FACT OF IT.
Because you seem it so? What bigotry are you speaking of? I don't care who or how you mount
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#4840 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you expect me to be an advocate for something I don't care about?
Yo dont have to be an advocate. Just have to admit same sex people should have equal rights. WHY SHOULD THEY NOT??

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4841 Feb 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>I did use facts. It is you who wont accept them. You know I am right but if you admit it that makes you look like a hypocrit. I know your kind you would doom yourself and family to death before amditing your wrong.
Ok again. Where in the US Constitution is marriage defined?

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4842 Feb 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Right...No one can be forced to follow a religion or a religions rules...Now you got it....
Yet you provide no example to illustrate your claim.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4843 Feb 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You see how that works with the Air Force? Or the Marines for that matter.
Not to meet your criteria. The Air Force was created out of the army by an act.

Do you deem the Air Force unconstitutional?
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#4844 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you seem it so? What bigotry are you speaking of? I don't care who or how you mount
Then do you support same sex marriage being legal?? YES OR NO....simple answer.....No twisting or run around. YES OR NO..

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#4845 Feb 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I understand the birth of the AF.
But they're still not listed in Constitution.
The Marines are part of the navy but are still a separate branch of service. As such, if you want to go down that path, they should be funded by the Navy.
Irrelevant.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4846 Feb 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think SS is the problem, it's the manner in which the government has stuck it's finger into what it perceives as "free money."
On it's own, I think SS would have been a self sufficient, self propagating system.
bushie's last attempt by privatizing the system and turning it over to the stock market was akin to a gambler "betting the house" and hoping it would pan out.
Bull crap.
its the Federal Governments Tax Money to do with whatever they want and choose how to spend it as congress want which why Social Security should be eliminated besides there is two important SCOTUS cases, Helvering v. Davis and Flemming v. Nestor, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Helvering v. Davis that Social Security taxes are simply taxes and in Flemming v. Nestor the SCOTUS ruled that there is no property or contractual rights to Social Security benefits which the president and Congress at anytime can reduce or even eliminate Social Security Benefits at any time since Social Security is based on a tax and been that way since 1960 when the Liberal SCOTUS issued their Ruling.

Property Rights: The Hidden Issue of Social Security Reform

http://www.cato.org/publications/social-secur...

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...

The Warren Court(Modern Liberal Majority 1953 - 1969)

The Warren Court refers to the Supreme Court of the United States between 1953 and 1969, when Earl Warren served as Chief Justice. Warren led a liberal majority that used judicial power in dramatic fashion, to the consternation of conservative opponents. The Warren Court expanded civil rights, civil liberties, judicial power, and the federal power in dramatic ways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Court
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#4847 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok again. Where in the US Constitution is marriage defined?
CIVIL RIGHTS..........Come on grow up. If the government offers a civil contract allALL ALL ALL must eb able to get it.....UNDERSTAND NOW..........You are running around this.. You know I am right and if you admit it your fellow far right KKK nazi budies will jump down yoru throat.....So you will lie and twist and change the subject.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#4848 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you provide no example to illustrate your claim.
WOW----JUST WOW.......Ok the bans on same sex marriage......THERE..RELIGION BEING FORCED ONTO OTHER..........Try to keep up.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4849 Feb 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Then do you support same sex marriage being legal?? YES OR NO....simple answer.....No twisting or run around. YES OR NO..
I simply don't care. I will not advocate it nor do I oppose it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 7 min ACTUALLY 472
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr woodtick57 1,207,368
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 52,386
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr woodtick57 320,063
News The 2 states Obama hasn't visited 3 hr novus ordo seclorum 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 185,932
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 4 hr woodtick57 493
More from around the web