Area gun sales, fears rising

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: North Port Sun 7,569

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4160 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where???
prove anyone has seen it..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Already have son. It's your problem you refuse to read.

But... we know you're a proven liar!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4161 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
All the punk had to do was answer the questions and he would have lived one more night.........
Most likely be dead today anyways.....
lol! You don't know that son.

But it's what YOU believe, you poor idiot!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4162 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We have acorn on video registering the same black fool to vote many times in exchange for smokes..........LOL
How about mickey mouse registered to vote by acorn..........LOL
lol! Son, YOUR organization was committing fraud by signing up LEGITIMATE voters and determining HOW they would vote. They would ACCEPT or REJECT registration based on that... in multiple states. And they were PAID by the RNC. You're just too stupid to realize claiming you want voter ID is more important than committing this ILLEGAL act.

Also...

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story...

"...Whatever the facts of Williams' case, ACORN said the furor over a few bad workers is a smokescreen. And it is doubtful that anyone will show up at the polls on Election Day trying to vote as Mickey Mouse. In fact, U.S. Justice Department statistics show that since 2002, only 150 people were charged with actual voter fraud, and 115 were convicted, hardly enough to affect election results. According to ACORN spokesman Kevin Whelan, the real problem is that almost one-third of eligible voters are not registered. "The upshot of the attacks," he said at a Washington news conference last week, "is to try to cast aspersions on thousands of voters trying to case legitimate votes." ..."

You really need to get a better news source and become more intelligent son.

But then, you are a proven liar after all so I don't expect much.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4163 Feb 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason it was seen as racially motivated is because the Revs. Al & Jesse got wind that a black kid was shot by a non-black, and they kicked it up into a firestorm. And I believe it was Jesse that was lying through his f-ing teeth and saying that Martin was shot in the back of the head. Did you notice how quiet they got after the facts of the case started to come out, proving what lying POS's they actually were???
Yep. They can be assholes too. Just like Wright was. Which is why I think they should tone their rhetoric down sometimes.

I noticed how quiet they got once the indictment came through.

But what I'm interested in is what the state and other states will do at the end.

So far, I can tell you Zimmerman lied... to a judge no less conspiring with his wife.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#4164 Feb 1, 2013
Firearms exist to manage situations where rationality has failed, so thinking rationally about them can be hard if not impossible. That's why it is so difficult to argue with most gun-rights advocates Ė they are not rational. They're a bunch of scared people, led by the NRA, frightened of the world and their ability to manage it. I'm not talking about people who hunt or enjoy target practice; I'm talking about the cult of maximum firepower types. Guns that exist for the sole purpose of killing large numbers of people as rapidly as possible have no place in public hands and should be banned or, at least, left at the shooting range! if you canít agree with that, well ... you got some serious mental issues!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#4165 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Already have son. It's your problem you refuse to read.
But... we know you're a proven liar!
When and where??

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#4166 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You don't know that son.
But it's what YOU believe, you poor idiot!
Really........prove it.........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#4167 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, YOUR organization was committing fraud by signing up LEGITIMATE voters and determining HOW they would vote. They would ACCEPT or REJECT registration based on that... in multiple states. And they were PAID by the RNC. You're just too stupid to realize claiming you want voter ID is more important than committing this ILLEGAL act.
Also...
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story...
"...Whatever the facts of Williams' case, ACORN said the furor over a few bad workers is a smokescreen. And it is doubtful that anyone will show up at the polls on Election Day trying to vote as Mickey Mouse. In fact, U.S. Justice Department statistics show that since 2002, only 150 people were charged with actual voter fraud, and 115 were convicted, hardly enough to affect election results. According to ACORN spokesman Kevin Whelan, the real problem is that almost one-third of eligible voters are not registered. "The upshot of the attacks," he said at a Washington news conference last week, "is to try to cast aspersions on thousands of voters trying to case legitimate votes." ..."
You really need to get a better news source and become more intelligent son.
But then, you are a proven liar after all so I don't expect much.
Yes it is almost impossible to catch fraudulent voters with out requiring ID.....

Very similar to trying to catch drunk drivers if you cant test for alcohol..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#4168 Feb 1, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Firearms exist to manage situations where rationality has failed, so thinking rationally about them can be hard if not impossible. That's why it is so difficult to argue with most gun-rights advocates Ė they are not rational. They're a bunch of scared people, led by the NRA, frightened of the world and their ability to manage it. I'm not talking about people who hunt or enjoy target practice; I'm talking about the cult of maximum firepower types. Guns that exist for the sole purpose of killing large numbers of people as rapidly as possible have no place in public hands and should be banned or, at least, left at the shooting range! if you canít agree with that, well ... you got some serious mental issues!
really..........So shooting my dinner is a situations where rationality has failed????

How about shooting skeet??
knocking down cans with kids???
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4169 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where??
lol! Already have son. YOU just refuse to read. That's your problem.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4170 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really........prove it.........LOL
lol! Because YOU believe, my little stupid eunuch!

lol! Damn! Someone ACTUALLY had to tell you it's your belief because you DIDN'T KNOW!

You're such a comical idiot, son!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#4171 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Already have son. YOU just refuse to read. That's your problem.
When and where???

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#4172 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Already have son. YOU just refuse to read. That's your problem.
I did not ask if you had posted it.........LOL

I asked you when and where you posted it..........

And Even someone as stupid as you should be able to remember when and where???
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4173 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is almost impossible to catch fraudulent voters with out requiring ID.....
Very similar to trying to catch drunk drivers if you cant test for alcohol..........ROTFLMAO
And yet, it was the RNC who was paying for illegal voter registration.

As usual, your opinions versus the facts.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4174 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not ask if you had posted it.........LOL
I asked you when and where you posted it..........
And Even someone as stupid as you should be able to remember when and where???
lol! And regardless, you still refuse to read it. It makes no difference when or where. You simply ask the same question.

You're just not smart son. And you prefer to remain an idiot!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4175 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where???
lol! Already have my little eunuch. You just don't read it.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#4176 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. They can be assholes too. Just like Wright was. Which is why I think they should tone their rhetoric down sometimes.
I noticed how quiet they got once the indictment came through.
But what I'm interested in is what the state and other states will do at the end.
So far, I can tell you Zimmerman lied... to a judge no less conspiring with his wife.
They should tone down their race-baiting rhetoric PERIOD. They got a black man with almost no experience in federal politics elected to the most powerful position in the world. Mission accomplished.

And Z lied about money. What evidence do you have that the events of that night did not happen as he says it did??

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#4177 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, it was the RNC who was paying for illegal voter registration.
As usual, your opinions versus the facts.
No it was acorn that was in the videos..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#4178 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And regardless, you still refuse to read it. It makes no difference when or where. You simply ask the same question.
You're just not smart son. And you prefer to remain an idiot!
Yes we all know you cant post it.........Bets are flying..........LOL

But it is fun to have someone as stupid as you to laugh at.......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#4179 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Already have my little eunuch. You just don't read it.
I did not ask if you posted it..........ROTFLMAO

I asked when and where you posted it..........And even a dumb punk would be able to repost it..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min wojar 182,072
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,155,777
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 1 hr Brilliant Bolshevik 121
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr NorCal Native 3,025
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 2 hr OId Sailor 12
Ending the Slavery Blame-Game (Apr '10) 2 hr CitizenX 34
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Quirky 294,339
More from around the web