Poll: GOP, tea party unfavorables at ...

Poll: GOP, tea party unfavorables at all-time highs

There are 112 comments on the WGAL-TV Lancaster story from Oct 22, 2013, titled Poll: GOP, tea party unfavorables at all-time highs. In it, WGAL-TV Lancaster reports that:

A new national poll provides more evidence of the political hit the Republican Party, the tea party movement, and House Speaker John Boehner took over the government shutdown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGAL-TV Lancaster.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2013
CNN/ORC International are nothing but a bunch of Communist stooges, who have been caught lying and falsifying so many times, it's no wonder their completely reduced viewership and audience polled would come up with some party line crap.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Of course they, are teabagger approval ratings always are in the toilet.

Because they're STUPID.
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2013
If the Tea Party people would poll their own, as CNN polls its own audience, their approval rating would be similarly biased.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Ha ha, you people are going to scream like stuck pigs next year when even more tea party legislators show up.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#6 Oct 23, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
I love the Tea Party.
So do all non-socialists that warned us against the Turdocare failure and it's unbelievably unintelligent crafters.
You're part of the 20% extremist element that remains powerless and rejected for higher office. The rest of the 80% are comprised of veterans, seniors and disabled who are thankful for their 'socialist' benefits, and real, hard working Americans, women and men, that control the teahadists with their votes. Why are you hiding in location hidden, clefty? Keep a stiff upper lip, 8thdork.

hahahahahahahahaha
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
I love the Tea Party.
So do all non-socialists that warned us against the Turdocare failure and it's unbelievably unintelligent crafters.
One thing about national polls.

People know the media looks for every opportunity to put down the T.E.A. people, so when they are surveyed, people just go along with the program.

Few people are strong enough to publically admit that, yes, they want smaller, more managable government, yes, they want lower taxes and yes, they support the Constitution of the United States.

In fact, when politicians are sworn into office, they SWEAR to UPHOLD the Constitution. Therefore, ALL POLITICIANS are 1/3 T.E.A.s already!!!
booker for president

Jeannette, PA

#8 Oct 23, 2013
we now have a QUASI WELFARE STATE,PUBLIC SCHOOLS ON PAR WITH PUBLIC HOUSING.a population approaching educational and financial crisis, more crime than a 3rd world country. and a PARANOID GOVERNMENT. thats hell bent on making life a BIG CIRCLE JERK.......... THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BETTER FIGURE OUT WHAT KIND OF A COUNTRY THEY WANT .......... because the voters have brought this on all of us. just voting the other party in ,every other election. because the previous party keeps playing AFRICAN ROULETTE ....which is russian roulette with a full round..so if your happy with the above and a 17 trillion federal debt,THEN VOTE ON.. "BECAUSE ITS YOUR DEBT". one way or the other YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#10 Oct 23, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
<quoted text>You are part of nothing.
Long live the Tea Party. Still going strong since 1773.
The founding fathers would've hung you, publicly, for your stupidity, as an example to others.

hahahahahahahaha
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#11 Oct 23, 2013
BFD!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Oct 23, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
If the Tea Party people would poll their own, as CNN polls its own audience, their approval rating would be similarly biased.
Having already been thoroughly brainwashed, you are now in the rinse cycle.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 23, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
<quoted text>You are part of nothing.
Long live the Tea Party. Still going strong since 1773.
Napoleon and Teddy Roosevelt are here to see you. Shall I ask them in?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#15 Oct 23, 2013
we'll see what happens next November...
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#16 Oct 23, 2013
carey529 wrote:
we'll see what happens next November...
Yes. Next November. AFTER people have purchased their Obamacare insurance, struggled with the monthly payments, realized there is limited coverage until AFTER the deductible is paid and then only provided insurance for 60% of the bill.

Yes. Next November, people will be in the 'know'.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Oct 23, 2013
carey529 wrote:
we'll see what happens next November...
Okay, but at least wear a raincoat.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Oct 23, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The founding fathers would've hung you, publicly, for your stupidity, as an example to others.
hahahahahahahaha
It's never too late.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Oct 23, 2013
the TEA party disapproval is at an all time high, because the number of non taxpayers is at an all time high....duh..why would anybody approve of an organization that wants to limit their list of freebies?
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#22 Oct 23, 2013
We profoundly disagree with every nonsensical idea of the teatards. We are not haters of workers, women, regulations that keep people and our environment safe. Our nation desperately needs a massive infrastructure improvement system, lifting of the caps on Social Security, expansion of the powers of the EPA, much more spending on education, and many more progressive programs to enable citizens to help themselves to productive lives. The system we have now is the direct result of Republicon policies, leaving our young with horrendous college loans, families starving on a very stingy food program, and our manufacturing jobs sent to slave wage earners overseas. All while bankers walk free and bad billionaires spend their money on programs of hate; the teabigots; instead of helping to SOLVE problems.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#23 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Except everyone of you old fks is on the dole.
Irony!
Right?
it sez you are posting from Lagrange Ill....ain't that up near obamaland?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#24 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Except everyone of you old fks is on the dole.
Irony!
Right?
In June of 1965, I started paying into SS and have not stopped since, paying the maximum most of those years....I might start withdrawing next year, but by that time, I will have contributed ( along with my matching employer) about $300,000. Yes, Irony....When you match my 300 K, then we'll talk.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#25 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down with your Fox News lies ya old tea bagger.
Sorry, I do not subscribe to pay (cable/satelite) TV and am not familiar with the lies you speak of.

I've gone to the Obamacare website (not to register), but to read about the available plans. You can find out for yourself that the Bronze plan only pays 60%, with the insured being responsible for the remaining 40%. The more expensive Silver plan, pays 70%; the Gold plan, pays 80%; and the Platinum pays 90%.

I KNOW that in order to have a lower monthly payment, one becomes responsible for a higher DEDUCTIBLE that must be paid.

Go on the site yourself www.healthcare.gov/find-premium-estimates and THINK about REALITY:

People who had NO INSURANCE (and are not totally broke), will have to come up with some money EVERY month to pay the premium portion that is not covered by the government. There WILL be an amount of money (called deductible) that will need to be paid BEFORE insurance kicks in. THEN when it does actually kick in, you will still be responsible to pay the amount NOT covered by insurance (Bronze 40%; Silver 30%; Gold 20%; Platinum 10%).

The cheapest monthly premium, the Bronze, ONLY PAYS 60% of your bills; you will have to pay 40%.

Stop watching TV and do a little THINKING on your own, bozo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min An NFL Fan 1,417,676
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 61,018
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dickstrict 1 222,350
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Brian_G 393,404
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr Serratus Anterior 35,568
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... 6 hr DR X 160
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump 7 hr WasteWater 82
More from around the web