Hezbollah condemns Israel's raid on S...

Hezbollah condemns Israel's raid on Syria

There are 43 comments on the KLKN story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Hezbollah condemns Israel's raid on Syria. In it, KLKN reports that:

30, 2013 Israeli airstrike on a military target in Jamraya, Syria, about 15 kilometers from the border with Lebanon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLKN.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#42 Feb 8, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Most intelligent people of the world know it was a hoax.Why are there laws to this day in parts of europe that make it a crime to even question the holihoax??? My conclusion would be because someone or some group is trying hard to hide the truth and force a population to believe a lie.
if you are even in virginia, you are an embarrassment to the commonwealth. you, david duke, ahmadineijad, and some skinheads are all in the same bottom level of IQ...
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#43 Feb 8, 2013
GoodNewz wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are even in virginia, you are an embarrassment to the commonwealth. you, david duke, ahmadineijad, and some skinheads are all in the same bottom level of IQ...
You did not like my truthful post?? Those in the bottom level of IQ are those who believe your lies.
truth always beats lIes23

Bucharest, Romania

#44 Feb 8, 2013
The truth is the truth no matter who says it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min FYVM 1,432,854
News Donald Trump's birther nonsense 16 min WarForOil 15
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Coffee Party 225,388
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 29 min Just Think 769
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 39 min Just Think 198
News Study finds 20M would lose health coverage unde... 42 min deplorable spud 115
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 43 min Coffee Party 395,717
More from around the web