Romney campaign threatens to unleash ...

Romney campaign threatens to unleash negative attacks - US politics live

There are 475 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Romney campaign threatens to unleash negative attacks - US politics live. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Mitt Romney's campaign said to be preparing to launch a wave of negative attacks on Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Dane Thorsen

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2012
It is a shame to see a fine man like Romney sink into the morass of HATE that now defines Obama on the World stage. Even Al Jazeera, the arab intl station, has shown Obama's hateful personal attacks ads to show just how pathetic America has become since Obama was elected.
Pull My Finger

Oceanside, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2012
The major negative about the Obama Administration is that there is nothing positive about it.
Rastus

Manchester, NH

#3 Jul 18, 2012
If people will just look at Obama's broken promises and his record that is enough to keep any honest person from voting for him. My understand is the reason he doesn't release his college records is that he was a token at the time,required constant tutoring and was graded on the scale! Harvard can afford to tell that!
Whocoudadaknowed

Portland, OR

#5 Jul 18, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
It is a shame to see a fine man like Romney sink into the morass of HATE that now defines Obama on the World stage. Even Al Jazeera, the arab intl station, has shown Obama's hateful personal attacks ads to show just how pathetic America has become since Obama was elected.
Speak for yourself!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2012
I wish that they would start asking question like who paid for his college and what were his grades,why so many SS numbers,how he traveled to counties that U.S.citzens couldn't,ect. There is so much he is hiding about his pass,why? The man was never fully vetted and there are way too many questions about his pass that he wants hidden.Go for it Romney before you get painted into a corner by the MSM and the Obama thugs/liars.Don't play Mr.Nice Guy because that is what they want you to do,it doesn't work,look at the pass history of elections.
Osama Obama

Greencastle, PA

#7 Jul 18, 2012
Last 3 months 246,000 go on disability,225,000 jobs created most of them temporary and part time.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 18, 2012
Well, he tried to run a nice campaign, Obama's silly constant whine about the tax returns warrants a counter punch. Again, why hasn't Obama released HIS records? What is HE hiding? I heard that in response to Romney questioning all the billions sent to friends of Obama for Green energy, only to be wasted as the businesses went OUT of business, Mr. Obama and his talking heads once again whined that they want more of Romney's tax returns. Huh? Why? Is that all they have? A lame whine that Romney is being secretive? Really, why is Obama being secretive? What does HE know about Fast and Furious that he doesn't want to come out? Hmmmm? Besides, these libs. are so clueless and stupid that if Romney gave out 5 years of returns they would ask for 10, if he gave 10 they would whine and whine that they really needed 15. Childish doesn't even come close enough to how they are starting to look. But I guess when you have NOTHING to run on, all that's left is a constant whine about nonsense. Turns people of, big time. The only ones who give a hoot are the very ones that would never vote for Romney anyhow.
Romney and Stericycle

Marion, IN

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Abortion for profit!!

Dead fetus = Dividends = More expensive shoes and blouses for Ann!!

No capital gains for the home run!!
Mittens n Flip Flops

Marion, IN

#10 Jul 18, 2012
I was for ObamaCare before I was against it!!

I liked it better when it was called RomneyCare....

RomneyCare? I don't remember.
Honest Abe

AOL

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Romney and Stericycle wrote:
Abortion for profit!!
Dead fetus = Dividends = More expensive shoes and blouses for Ann!!
No capital gains for the home run!!
You are so right. No decent American with any common sense would even consider voting for Obama over Romney.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#12 Jul 18, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
Well, he tried to run a nice campaign, Obama's silly constant whine about the tax returns warrants a counter punch. Again, why hasn't Obama released HIS records? What is HE hiding? I heard that in response to Romney questioning all the billions sent to friends of Obama for Green energy, only to be wasted as the businesses went OUT of business, Mr. Obama and his talking heads once again whined that they want more of Romney's tax returns. Huh? Why? Is that all they have? A lame whine that Romney is being secretive? Really, why is Obama being secretive? What does HE know about Fast and Furious that he doesn't want to come out? Hmmmm? Besides, these libs. are so clueless and stupid that if Romney gave out 5 years of returns they would ask for 10, if he gave 10 they would whine and whine that they really needed 15. Childish doesn't even come close enough to how they are starting to look. But I guess when you have NOTHING to run on, all that's left is a constant whine about nonsense. Turns people of, big time. The only ones who give a hoot are the very ones that would never vote for Romney anyhow.
I fail to understand this foofaraw about Romney providing tax records. Doesn't Obama's Secretary of the Treasury have access to these? Perhaps he can't find them because Tim Geithner doesn't actually know what a tax return looks like!
Honest Abe

AOL

#14 Jul 18, 2012
Mittens n Flip Flops wrote:
REAL MEN learn from their mistakes. Romney care was a mistake and Romney knows it CAN'T BE REPEATED on National scale.
That is the kind of serious minded Man America is going to elect in November.

We have had enough of Obama and his self aggrandizing, self serving agenda madness. Way more than enough.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#15 Jul 18, 2012
Mittens n Flip Flops wrote:
Attention Flop!!! Are you trying to tell this forum that if elected Romney will not end the obamacare/TAX like he promised? Hopefully you're not that stupid. In other words you are not telling anyone what they already don't know about RomneyCare...so besides baseless demonizing, what's your point?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#16 Jul 18, 2012
Osama Obama wrote:
Last 3 months 246,000 go on disability,225,000 jobs created most of them temporary and part time.
but, according to the topix liberal "pundits" ... ex gop, wall st, tony and the rest of the loons...the employment numbers are good.

i'm begining to believe liberalism REALLY IS a mental disorder.
at least PROGRESSIVE liberalism is!
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Jul 18, 2012
News flash ---------- Romney campaign threatens to unleash negative attacks - US politics live----------Romney is threatening to go negative and take a low blow at Obama ----------He is going unleash a political ad featuring the business page of the newspaper showing the state of the economy

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#18 Jul 18, 2012
Romney is stupid; there is no way that this issue is going away… the longer he takes the worst it is going to get – and eventually it will all be leaked out.
He should have released it and dealt with the bad press for a few days, unless…

There is something in there that he knows will end his political career. What is he hiding? And this is nothing compared to what else they have on him… WOW!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#19 Jul 18, 2012
Oops!… Obama’s Top Bundler Jonathan Lavine Was In Charge of Bain During GST Steel Layoffs
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, July 18, 2012, 5:43 AM

Obama's jobs council hasn't met in six months...now that’s dedication from the golfer in chief.

• New Obama ad appeals to white blue-collar voters - Morning Call
Allentown Morning Call
Ad featuring steel workers tries to lure voters that now lean ... He voted for him in 2008, but isn't sure he'll ... "I hate to do it, but I don't want to vote for Obama."
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#20 Jul 18, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
Again, why hasn't Obama released HIS records?
Following the long-standing precedent set by past presidential candidates, President Obama and the First Lady, as well as Vice President Biden and Dr. Jill Biden, have released over a decade of tax returns to answer any questions Americans may have about their finances.

Those "records" seem to be the ones most important to the presidency while you crazies continue on the college "records", the "birth" records, etc.

What next - President Obama's grades in kindergarten or should we move to first grade?
Romney

Fletcher, OH

#21 Jul 18, 2012
Massachusetts was 47th in job creation when I was the Governor.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

I'm a beautiful man.

Look at my hair.

Look at my perfectly manicured finger nails.

Don't you envy my fabulous tan?

My tan is fabulous.

I am Mittens. A man's man. A very manly man. If you like men you'll love Mittens. Mitt Romney is the GQ candidate!

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

#22 Jul 18, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Romney is stupid; there is no way that this issue is going away… the longer he takes the worst it is going to get – and eventually it will all be leaked out.
He should have released it and dealt with the bad press for a few days, unless…
There is something in there that he knows will end his political career. What is he hiding? And this is nothing compared to what else they have on him… WOW!
You idiots keep this going as long as you can as it still won't hide the dismal failure of obama's term. Long before this many in the USA asked for nobama's college records. Still sealed, still hidden. Something there that will blow his re-election, no doubt. Of course, his economic and jobs records is already accomplshing that. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DACA recipients question future 2 min Wisdom of Ages 301
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,618,203
News Trump: Drug czar nominee pulls his name from co... 6 min hawaiian punch 51
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 17 min hawaiian punch 252
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 hr Red Crosse 239
News US Army's Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desert... 1 hr Red Crosse 19
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 242,768
More from around the web