Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Dec 14, 2008 Read more: Newsday 52,693
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Read more
PHD

Houston, TX

#32506 Sep 21, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>The best they can do is dig dirt and malign anyone who doesn't believe in their religion.
Basically, they're all to be pitied.
USELESS BABBEL with the exception of dirt you are one and the same. My bad dirt would be a cut above your status.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#32507 Sep 21, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh. Pure ad hom. Can't deal with his science?
'Cause, like, we know how it's all about the SCIENCE for you ...
Did you read Bickmore's critique of Spencer Braswell?

I thought not.

Since Bickmore didn't trot out Spencer's abundant conflicts of interest, I added the relevant facts. You think it's irrelevant that a scientist who continually contests the overwhelming global climate consensus just happens to work for oil companies, and is a political/religious nutcase who also denies evolution?

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Since: Feb 07

Near Detroit

#32508 Sep 21, 2012
Real planet lovers and real progressives are demanding that the millions of people in the global scientific community state clearly that it will happen, not just might happen.
We need absolute proof before we condemn billions to the greenhouse gas ovens of climate change crisis.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#32509 Sep 21, 2012
me me me getting mine in the 69 position wrote:
Real planet lovers and real progressives are demanding that the millions of people in the global scientific community state clearly that it will happen, not just might happen.
We need absolute proof.....
Real planet lovers, real progressives & those with advanced education in science know that "me me me getting mine in the 69 position" is blowing exxon, oil & energy backed website nonsense.

But I have absolute proof that many toxic topic AGW deniers are slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs & alleged or proud threateners.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#32510 Sep 21, 2012
steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling wrote:
....they're all to be pitied.
'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling', being a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, & named 'injun killer(has no love for human beings)', can never have pity.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#32511 Sep 21, 2012
Oh, I didn't say that:
I love to type that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling','earthling has no brain','earth hling(alien has no affinity to Earth)','injun killer(has no love for human beings)', is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
PHD

Houston, TX

#32512 Sep 22, 2012
Yes as I do like typing the dirtling useless babble tainted with hate covered with spam cut and paste. Oh me me mine 69 never got it. 69 used protection unlike the dirtling.
litesong

Stanwood, WA

#32513 Sep 23, 2012
PHD wrote:
me me mine 69........
He's actually fully named,'me me me getting mine in the 69 position'...... if you wish to describe him accurately.
PHD

Houston, TX

#32514 Sep 23, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
He's actually fully named,'me me me getting mine in the 69 position'...... if you wish to describe him accurately.
You forgot the dirtling never uses protection.
LiveFreeOrDie

Seattle, WA

#32515 Sep 27, 2012
Most of the liberal haters are confirming their lack of civlity and accept for other opinions again I see.

Science rarely hasd concensus in opinion and when it does AND politicians are the ones fuelling it, it definitely is not scientific, but lies for other gains..
PHD

Houston, TX

#32516 Sep 27, 2012
LiveFreeOrDie wrote:
Most of the liberal haters are confirming their lack of civlity and accept for other opinions again I see.
Science rarely hasd concensus in opinion and when it does AND politicians are the ones fuelling it, it definitely is not scientific, but lies for other gains..
You got it the dirtling at best.

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Near Detroit

#32518 Oct 1, 2012
Only YOU can prevent climate variation, and continental drift.
PHD

Houston, TX

#32519 Oct 1, 2012
Not without stopping the dirtling from spewing hot air and the rest

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Near Detroit

#32520 Oct 1, 2012
PHD wrote:
Not without stopping the dirtling from spewing hot air and the rest
With 26 years of science saying "maybe" I can prove it's not real, so besides your "they say" prove to us that the crisis will happen. What has science done or said that proves it will happen?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32521 Oct 1, 2012
mememine69 wrote:
<quoted text>
With 26 years of science saying "maybe" I can prove it's not real, so besides your "they say" prove to us that the crisis will happen. What has science done or said that proves it will happen?
Stop playing games.

How does your garden grow?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32522 Oct 1, 2012
As ocean temperatures increase, so do the body temperatures of fish.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32523 Oct 1, 2012
[C]limate change can lead to a substantial decrease in the maximum body weight of fish.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#32524 Oct 1, 2012
mememine69 wrote:
They haven't done even one single experiment that indicates climate change mitigation is possible. Without experimental data, all we have is pseudoscience.
PHD

Houston, TX

#32525 Oct 2, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
[C]limate change can lead to a substantial decrease in the maximum body weight of fish.
Now if the climate change could stop the dirtling from useless babble all will be good.

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Near Detroit

#32526 Oct 2, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Stop playing games.
How does your garden grow?
Fear Monger, Answer the question!
What has your world of science done to "prove" any crisis "WILL" happen, not just might happen? How can they say we are at the brink of no return and still not say it "WILL" happen? What could be worse, a comet hit?
Answer the question fear monger!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,216,550
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 8 min kuda 147
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Valerie 323,181
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Scrutiny 186,846
News Finally, Congress OKs Bill Reshaping Medicare D... 27 min see the light 12
News US senator says it's time to put a woman on the... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 22
News Vladimir Putin steals the show in TIME 100 read... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 37
More from around the web