Time To End Black History Month?

Time To End Black History Month?

There are 10194 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Time To End Black History Month?. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

thoughtful

United States

#11415 Apr 10, 2013
the "people" that "want" us all to get along certainly DON'T want us to. Could you imagine if every creed, race & color called out the people in "power" on their bs? It's part of their job to keep us "divided" and play & prey on our insecurities and they jack up your taxes whenever they have to pay their tab at an expensive dinner
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#11416 Apr 10, 2013
BIG WORM wrote:
So what Beaner I am RACIST. Your an ugly short illegal Beaner. You are not even equal to the blacks, low life.
<quoted text>
How come black people don't marry Mexicans? Because they're afraid their kids will be too lazy to steal.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11417 Apr 10, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me one good reason why any white person should care about it, except to appease black people because they falsely feel guilty and black people love to play up on that. As I said, history is history
<quoted text>
Well, I'm sure the Oakland school system makes this all readily available to black children, while ignoring the rest of history. Do they teach black people the real reason of American slaves being sold to the White man for money and guns because they were actually prisoners of war of fellow warring black tribes? Do they? When they do, maybe it can be called legitimate history teachings. Instead, you teach the one sided history that you complain has been taught by white people. You copy a mistake that you hate.
I tried to keep you focus on the subject but you seem to have a mental block. No one ask any white person to observer black accomplishment. Because you were not around when the white people also seen the need to bring awareness to black achievements, it become recognize with a month observation. Now when I was in school there was little mention of blacks achievements in the school books. You can dispute and do not recognize anything about blacks in history whether in world or American history, it will not change to suit you. It is already in writings, documents, books, movies, tv and give lectures on it. Next year it will continue to repeat the same thing.
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11421 Apr 10, 2013
LOL
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
How come black people don't marry Mexicans? Because they're afraid their kids will be too lazy to steal.
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11422 Apr 10, 2013
Like I said kneegrow I am not afraid of any porch monkies. You bastards jump and scream like the litte animals that you are, but one on one your all a bunch of pussies and you know it, so know your role kneegrow, eat your fried chicken and watermelon and go picks me some cotton slave BOY. You wouldn't be able to come to my area because you don't have a car and there is no buses, but I would be more than happy to come to your hood and beat the ever living shit out you, big lipped orangutang bitch.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' worm piss, the fact that you are too afraid of us Blacks to where you don't stick around long ehough to call yourself not backing down, LOFL! Also the fact that your scared monkey azz keep changing stupid screen names in these forums is an indication of your cowardice towards me, LOFL! Your lame invitation lacks balls and an address which means you really do not want me to visit your stupid monkey azz, LOFL! Lots of cowardly racists like you have given me the same lame invite but that is as far as they are willing to go with me or any Black person, LOFL! So know your role my stupid klanigguh.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
yea

New Canaan, CT

#11423 Apr 10, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
true about the sh-itskins and the kneeggers
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11425 Apr 10, 2013
And you forgot to add:
4. Black is ugly
<quoted text>Yo' worm piss, your being a stupid klanigguh racist? DUH! That is as obvious as:
1- Sun is hot.
2- Grass is green.
3- Water is wet.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11426 Apr 10, 2013
Whatever black piss, the fact that I changed my screen name does not mean that I am afraid of your ugly monkey ass. I am not afraid of you jigglett I will meet you at any popyees, KFC or any fried chicken shack of your choice, I will even meet you at the welfare office where you hang out, you lazy ugly kneegrow.
<quoted text>Yo' worm piss, the fact that you are too afraid of us Blacks to where you don't stick around long ehough to call yourself not backing down, LOFL! Also the fact that your scared monkey azz keep changing stupid screen names in these forums is an indication of your cowardice towards me, LOFL! Your lame invitation lacks balls and an address which means you really do not want me to visit your stupid monkey azz, LOFL! Lots of cowardly racists like you have given me the same lame invite but that is as far as they are willing to go with me or any Black person, LOFL! So know your role my stupid klanigguh.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
yea

New Canaan, CT

#11429 Apr 10, 2013
BIG WORM wrote:
And you forgot to add:
4. Black is ugly
<quoted text>
so are kneeggers
fatbacksx

Portland, OR

#11431 Apr 10, 2013
Wow! this country really is inside it's ass.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11432 Apr 10, 2013
The best way to tell when a poster has a very weak argument, is that they will always put LOL!!!! at the end of every one of their posts. They do it because it's all they have. They know it's weak but do it anyway due to stupidity, lack of education, and kneeger upbringing. Irmo. What a sh!thole that is. Been through there many times and never cared to stop. S.C.' is full of these type of sh!tholes. Orangeburg is another roach infested apehole. It was a nice town until it got infested.
But that is natural for the kneeger.
newtown sucks

New Canaan, CT

#11433 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>So are you stupid section 6 klaneegers.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NO ME KRAKKER
YOU KNEEGGER lol lol lol lol lol

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11436 Apr 10, 2013
Isaiah Bradley wrote:
<quoted text>(End Black Racism wrote:
Yes End Racism, End Blck History Month)

Will that end racism in America which can first racism or black history month??? Here a list of other Federally recognized celebrations.
January Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
February Black History Month
March Women's History Month
May Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
Sep 15 - Oct 15 Hispanic Heritage Month
October Disability Employment Awareness Month
November American Indian and Alaska Native Heritage M
ONLY BLACK HISTORY offends white people. They have a special hard on for Black folk. If I didn't know better I would begin to believe they're jealous of Black folk.

These guys love to use nanny state, welfare (which was begun to feed white meen), AA which was meant to force equal and fair opportunity had been coopted and used by WHITE WOMEN. White women are the true users and benefactors of Affirmative Action, but white folk won't admit it or acknowledge it, better to keep it as a club to use against Black Americans.

It burns white ass to know Blacks really are equal to them and just as savvy. Better to try to continue to marginalize them, though it doesn't work and they are failing miserably. What scaring the shit out of them is the fact that within the next few years...THEY are going to be the minorities. LMAO.

Location hidden

#11437 Apr 10, 2013
The best thing that warms me up from inside is knowing that prior to, but primarily after emancipation the Blacks that could integrated into white society where they married into white families and lived amongst them as white people. LMAO. I love the irony of them sitting in superiority to the Blacks that were serving them, as they played with their mixed children. I bet their "white" spouses laughed at and held them in contempt. And now today their descendants live on, unaware that in their line there are negroes. Good times...Good times.

Location hidden

#11438 Apr 10, 2013
Angry they couldn't break Black folk, even after almost 400 years. It eats them alive just knowing that Blacks are thriving and though white folk have sought to define the entire Black race by the actions of the few it still hasn't stopped Black folk from trying. Black folk are actually coming to a place of equality white descendants hadn't anticipated as happening. Today's whites are soft and not made of the sterner stuff of their ancestors. Today's white have soft hands from living soft lives, believing Black folks upward growth could be controlled by laws and obstruction. Idiots. They know now.
SHAYDEE GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11439 Apr 10, 2013
GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB
WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
<quoted text>ONLY BLACK HISTORY offends white people. They have a special hard on for Black folk. If I didn't know better I would begin to believe they're jealous of Black folk.
These guys love to use nanny state, welfare (which was begun to feed white meen), AA which was meant to force equal and fair opportunity had been coopted and used by WHITE WOMEN. White women are the true users and benefactors of Affirmative Action, but white folk won't admit it or acknowledge it, better to keep it as a club to use against Black Americans.
It burns white ass to know Blacks really are equal to them and just as savvy. Better to try to continue to marginalize them, though it doesn't work and they are failing miserably. What scaring the shit out of them is the fact that within the next few years...THEY are going to be the minorities. LMAO.
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11443 Apr 10, 2013
Can you answer a question for me? I will make it easy so your simple chimp mind can understand. Why do you always use that stupid LOL at the end of your statements? Your not funny at all.
<quoted text>Yo' worm piss, the fact that you are always changing your stupid screen name DOES mean you are afraid of me. Your klanjig monkey azz is afraid of me. Your monkey azz will not meet me at any chicken restaurant because you are too busy being chcken ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey, LOFL! Besides, when your monkey azz says meet you at a chicken place, your scared klanjig monkey azz will not go anywhere a Black person would be anyway. Yo' dumbazz, why the hell should I waste my time looking for your section 8 trailer park dwelling monkey azz at the welfare office? You blend in with the poor trailer trash that is already there ya' stupid fugly ape lip klan monkey. LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
kneegges noose

New Canaan, CT

#11444 Apr 11, 2013
BIG WORM wrote:
Can you answer a question for me? I will make it easy so your simple chimp mind can understand. Why do you always use that stupid LOL at the end of your statements? Your not funny at all.
<quoted text>
big john needs the kneegger noose around its neck LoL
yea

New Canaan, CT

#11446 Apr 11, 2013
Obama Mama wrote:
Yes Lord, I am sick of hearing about people who be dead adn gone and really didn't do much anyhow. TIme for us all to lay this race crap aside and just let each other live in peace.
true

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11447 Apr 11, 2013
BIG WORM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's all he's got.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Coffee Party 234,191
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min cathy1691823 1,480,976
News In bipartisan nod, GOP-led Mississippi Senate c... 18 min kuda 5
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 23 min kuda 101
News Inside the Beltway: Federal workers have Trump ... 29 min kuda 4
News Julian Assange 'to face extradition' after Chel... 37 min Questions 23
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Sooo True 62,937
More from around the web