Time To End Black History Month?

Time To End Black History Month?

There are 10194 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Time To End Black History Month?. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

Blackboybono

Clifton, NJ

#11212 Apr 4, 2013
Shadey your one sick puppy, i hate to know what you look like

Goob my ass ya weirdo
SHADEY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11213 Apr 4, 2013
Ohhhh my GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB
Blackboybono wrote:
Why do kneegrows have such big lips. Cause during the rebirth god was giving out watermelon, now isnt that nice of him
Blackboybono

Clifton, NJ

#11214 Apr 4, 2013
Shadey does your wife have big goobalee goobs
Blackboybono

Clifton, NJ

#11215 Apr 4, 2013
Shadey its ok to spit out the watermelon and say something
Pressa Canario

UK

#11216 Apr 4, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>I notice your ISP is UK. This thread is not about African American history. It is about Black History Month. Why you are laughing and thinking this only apply to blacks. You need to study world history and see that at some time in world history all races have gone through what you have listed. So why you are laughing at other races, you are laughing at yourself to.
Not really. I'm a canine.
Obamachocalatesh ake

Clifton, NJ

#11217 Apr 4, 2013
I love how crackers are so racist. So crazy!
Pressa Canario

UK

#11218 Apr 4, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe so, but to bad we benefit from keeping it alive by throwing it in your face every year. keep grabbing those ankles..:)
Its all you have. I see no "benefit", you are a slave to tedious repetition.(No pun intended):-)
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11219 Apr 4, 2013
Islamsucks wrote:
If you tell me that blacks were Egyptians your out of your mind. All you blacks American or otherwise have no history. You dumb jigglett. You had or two Egyptian pharoes and you dumb ass blacks say it was a black civilization. That's like 1000 years from now they discover that Obama who is an Oreo was the leader of a great empire called America and they assume it was a black civilization. LOL. Your a joke black turd.
<quoted text>
You are s dumb as they come. What you just posted is now history. History is created by the passing of time from the present moment into the immediate past even before it is written down. You can have your opinion but that will never change what has been as a part of the world history. Science are discovering civilizations that they never knew existed. They have to continue changing their view because of new discoveries. If they say it was a black civilization, you would not believe it because it do not fit your racist view of blacks.
Blackboybono

Clifton, NJ

#11220 Apr 4, 2013
Obama wants to take millions to study the brain.

He should start with his own.

Light, people ran from blacks cause they though they were bleeding from the teeth , but it was just watermellon
yea

New Canaan, CT

#11221 Apr 4, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
would u like an extra bottle of KY? u may want to stock up
typical freeloading kneegger for sure
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#11222 Apr 4, 2013
Islamsucks wrote:
Cuz they were responsible and stood on there own to feet. Your jiggs would accuse them of being sell outs. Cuz jiggs are dumb and lazy.
<quoted text>
Partially. But that's not why...
Black Deal

United States

#11223 Apr 4, 2013
AA need to learn African history and stop thinking like slaves
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#11224 Apr 4, 2013
Islamsucks wrote:
Gorilla lip jerk. You know nothing. Stop living in a fantasy world. The only thing you jigs are known for is having children and running away from the responsibility cuz your cowards, you steal, smoke crack, and live off welfare on the backs of whites thats your history. Without whitey how would you monkies survive. Burnt corn chip bastard.
<quoted text>
Yo' jerk piss, you are dumb as hell. I would tell your monkey azz to stop living in a fantasy world but that is all your poor broke monkey azz can afford, LOFL! The only thing you stupid klan-jigs can do is procreate with your under age relatives, collect welfare, and sit your lazy azzes around the trailer park and complain about the Blacks and Hispanics keeping your scared monkey azz down. Without Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, etc., you stupid klan-jigs would not survive. that is your history ya; stupid klan-jig.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#11225 Apr 4, 2013
Blackboybono wrote:
Why do kneegrows have such big lips. Cause during the rebirth god was giving out watermelon, now isnt that nice of him
Yo' klanjig, stop me if your monkey azz has heard this one:

Why do stupid klan-jigs like you have such big lips?

So that you monkeys can talk and poop out of the same hole at the same time.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Blackboybono

Clifton, NJ

#11226 Apr 4, 2013
Kneegeee plezeee
SHADEY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11227 Apr 4, 2013
Egypt was not a black cuvization. I know you so want it to be, but it is not get over monkey BOY!!! They discovered as you said one or two pharoes whom were black out if the thousand or so years if Egyptian history. That does not make the whole civilization BLACK you retarded asshole. I can give you many examples, but I will give you one for now. If you black ass is convinced that Egypt was a black civilization, than what about Cleopatra, queen of Egypt, she was not black, she was from Greece, by your same reasoning I can say Egypt was a white civilization. Blacks have no history to brag about I am sorry that's not my fault that's a fact! Oh I an sorry you all do have a history it's crime, living off of others like the parasites that you all are, in every nation where your Ilk is present you cause nothing but trouble, because you are an uncivilized race. If you are so great why the hell won't you all fix up Africa. It's the poorest most underdeveloped continent on earth, and please don't talk about colonialism, that ended in Africa over 50 years ago, and Africa was in alot better shape under colonialism (no famines, diseases good health care good infrastructure) than you apes took over and look at it now. Your race is a joke. Shut the f--k up.
<quoted text>You are s dumb as they come. What you just posted is now history. History is created by the passing of time from the present moment into the immediate past even before it is written down. You can have your opinion but that will never change what has been as a part of the world history. Science are discovering civilizations that they never knew existed. They have to continue changing their view because of new discoveries. If they say it was a black civilization, you would not believe it because it do not fit your racist view of blacks.
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11228 Apr 4, 2013
I think you brain is fried, like you fried monkey face. I think your describing jigglettes. Your mixed up big lips. It must be from all them golden showers your taking in your mouth corn chip....your obsessed with piss, take it easy it's frying what little chimp brain you have.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' jerk piss, you are dumb as hell. I would tell your monkey azz to stop living in a fantasy world but that is all your poor broke monkey azz can afford, LOFL! The only thing you stupid klan-jigs can do is procreate with your under age relatives, collect welfare, and sit your lazy azzes around the trailer park and complain about the Blacks and Hispanics keeping your scared monkey azz down. Without Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, etc., you stupid klan-jigs would not survive. that is your history ya; stupid klan-jig.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11229 Apr 4, 2013
Again you dumb kneegrow, your talking about your chimpish peeps. Your losig what little brain that you have.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' klanjig, stop me if your monkey azz has heard this one:
Why do stupid klan-jigs like you have such big lips?
So that you monkeys can talk and poop out of the same hole at the same time.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#11230 Apr 4, 2013
Big Worm wrote:
No to black history month!! It should be History including everyone in this country. Otherwise you will have, Jewish history month, Mexican history month, Italian history month an on and on. What makes you all so special?
Crime,illegitimate kids, huge welfare burden,and Std's.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#11231 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>Your posting told me you did not know anything about BHM. If you did you would not have focus on things that was not about BHM. When I pointed out that you do not know what about BHM you come back with sarcasm and name calling like it it will change the fact you are do not know what you are talking about.
Hey 'the light has come', since you think you're the resident "expert" on BHM I assume you are familiar with these notable blacks in the following list:

Anthony Johnson
Richard Holloway, Sr.
Rose Summers
George Shrewsberry and James Hanscome
Philis Wells
William Aiken
John S. Mark
Abraham Jackson
Moses Brown
Camilla Johnson
Elizabeth Collins Holloway
Sherrod Bryant

They are part of BH, yet are NEVER mentioned.

Do you know why?

You want to tell everybody here why that is? Or shall I?

Whenever you're ready Mr. BHM expert...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Actual Science 61,081
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Agents of Corruption 393,398
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... 14 min Life Sucks 177
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min John Galt 1,420,196
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 21 min Mullahing It Over 88
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 25 min Mullahing It Over 27
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,775
More from around the web