Time To End Black History Month?

Time To End Black History Month?

There are 10194 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Time To End Black History Month?. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#11055 Apr 2, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>You are on a computer and you are to lazy to research how BHM begin. Before you come to this site with mockery and racist comments you knew how and why it got started. Maybe you do not know about Google,Yahoo and other search engines.
I know all about BHM, but I wanted to know what YOU know since you keep "correcting" everybody else dickhead.

But since you got all hostile, I'll assume you know NOTHING about ANYTHING.
COON A SAKI

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11056 Apr 2, 2013
Your missing the point again. I would like you to explain to me why you think black history is so damn important that it should be taught in schools? Why has no other race or etnicity contribute to the building of this country? That's what we all have been trying to ask you, you fricken dirty ape. You talk about common sense, but it seems that common sense has ran out on you just like your monkey daddy did years ago.
<quoted text>Talking about being educated. You and all the dummies should go back to head start and kindergarten. You act like you do not know the purpose of search engine are for. There is millions of articles and documents about BHM and you are to lazy to use what little sense you have to read about it. I have research how it got started long before PC become popular. Being in college do not mean much if you do not have common sense.
tar baby

New Canaan, CT

#11057 Apr 2, 2013
Lucky Leroy wrote:
Hmmm tar baby's is that the same as jiggletes?
<quoted text>
yup
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11058 Apr 2, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I know all about BHM, but I wanted to know what YOU know since you keep "correcting" everybody else dickhead.
But since you got all hostile, I'll assume you know NOTHING about ANYTHING.
Your posting told me you did not know anything about BHM. If you did you would not have focus on things that was not about BHM. When I pointed out that you do not know what about BHM you come back with sarcasm and name calling like it it will change the fact you are do not know what you are talking about.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#11059 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>Your posting told me you did not know anything about BHM. If you did you would not have focus on things that was not about BHM. When I pointed out that you do not know what about BHM you come back with sarcasm and name calling like it it will change the fact you are do not know what you are talking about.
That's what I thought...

Another know-it-all liberal that knows absolutely nothing.

GFY.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11060 Apr 2, 2013
COON A SAKI wrote:
Your missing the point again. I would like you to explain to me why you think black history is so damn important that it should be taught in schools? Why has no other race or etnicity contribute to the building of this country? That's what we all have been trying to ask you, you fricken dirty ape. You talk about common sense, but it seems that common sense has ran out on you just like your monkey daddy did years ago.
<quoted text>
That is not the question that was ask me. People do not invest time in things not important to them. If blacks do not look out for themselves, you racist sure will not. You would not have to ask me about BHM if you had read the history about how it started like I did. You are good at name calling but to lazy to take that shared computer and read about it. I have enough sense to go to search engines when I am looking for something I want to know. You should try it.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11061 Apr 2, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought...
Another know-it-all liberal that knows absolutely nothing.
GFY.
Apparent you are talking about yourself.You have not brought anything to the table but childless insults.
halley

United States

#11062 Apr 2, 2013
Then it's time to end Columbus day, Presidents's Day, 4th of July, Cinco de Mayo, Easter and Christiams,etc. Earth Day? Labor Day? Black contribution go 400 years of free labor that built this ocuntry, they deserve more than a month of recognition. Give these people a lousy month to reflect on their culture and heritage. We took their lives away.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#11063 Apr 2, 2013
halley wrote:
Then it's time to end Columbus day, Presidents's Day, 4th of July, Cinco de Mayo, Easter and Christiams,etc. Earth Day? Labor Day? Black contribution go 400 years of free labor that built this ocuntry, they deserve more than a month of recognition. Give these people a lousy month to reflect on their culture and heritage. We took their lives away.
or, give them section 8 housing, foodstamps, EBT cards, free obamacare and obama phones, and welfare, and call it even.
AntiMelting

Saint Paul, MN

#11064 Apr 2, 2013
halley wrote:
They didn't build this country.
COON A SAKI

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11065 Apr 2, 2013
Listen you nappy headed douch bag. You can't even answer me on the importance of black history. Are going to whine and cry about slavery? Because it seems to me that blacks in Africa had slaves and sold them to the Jewish merchants who brought them here. Did you know that less than 2 percent of southerners owned slaves? And most of them were Jewish. My point all peoples all over were slaves of a conquering nation from time to time throughout human history. So again you idiot Why us Black history so important? How does it differ from the history of other races and peoples all over the world? Answer if you have the balls. Don't try to evade the answer by telling us to search on the computer, I want you to answer, but you won't because your all talk and no action. Your a cowardly porch monkey nothing more nothing less.
<quoted text>That is not the question that was ask me. People do not invest time in things not important to them. If blacks do not look out for themselves, you racist sure will not. You would not have to ask me about BHM if you had read the history about how it started like I did. You are good at name calling but to lazy to take that shared computer and read about it. I have enough sense to go to search engines when I am looking for something I want to know. You should try it.
COON A SAKI

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11070 Apr 2, 2013
We took their lives away? Who is the "we" that your talking about? I didn't take anybody's life away you stupid Azz. And I dont have to give them shit, let them earn respect and work hard like everyone else. Your probably a liberal conservative white Azz hole. Get a life and get laid. Dummy
halley wrote:
Lucky Leroy

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11071 Apr 2, 2013
Yeah that was me banging yo mamma on your front lawn, monkey boy.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' Sybil piss, was that your scared monkey azz in front of my house? I thought you were a lawn jockey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Brown

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11072 Apr 2, 2013
You couldn't beat yourself out of a watermelon patch. You got the same old comments, your no match for me monkey shine.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' Sybil piss, you need to make up your racist pea brain mind as to what your stupid screen name will be. As soon as I beat the hell out of your monkey azz, you rename yourself because of your embarrassment.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
SHAYDEY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11073 Apr 2, 2013
Ohhhh my!!!!!!! GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB
JIGG A BOOOOOOO

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11074 Apr 2, 2013
Can anybody tell me where the nearest fried chicken shack is?
Blackboybono

Clifton, NJ

#11078 Apr 2, 2013
Black American history we have had for many years. When I was in 8th grade I chose to write about Jackie Robinson, first black African American to play baseball. That was over 30 years ago. So why are the libs now calling for Black history to be in schools, it always has been. Divide and conquer that's all the the libs are about. Instead of making this country strong!!!!!
Blackboybono

Clifton, NJ

#11079 Apr 2, 2013
Why don't the illegal aliens contribute some fucking money to our black and white little leagues instead of getting a free ride!!!!

Bats and baseballs, and equipment is expensive why should we let them get a good job free school etc yet not contribute to this country.

For years legal immigrants came to this country and contributed and there kids joined our American programs!!!!,
just sayin

United States

#11080 Apr 2, 2013
Only way to end black history month is report the real black history. Blacks always commit the most crimes, only compromise 18% of the population but commit 80% of the crime, highest percentage of teenage pregnancies and most corrupt elected officials by race. I don't make the facts I just study them. They really don't want to hear the truth so that's how to end it. Report that the slaves had it better than most back in the day, they had plenty of food, a shelter provided by the rich. Poor whites had nothing and were worse off than slaves, they had to work too but went hungry and barely had a roof over their head. Tell the real history, they are just searching for someone to look up to. All they have is someone like Reverend Jackson, a reverend that has bastard children.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11081 Apr 2, 2013
COON A SAKI wrote:
Listen you nappy headed douch bag. You can't even answer me on the importance of black history. Are going to whine and cry about slavery? Because it seems to me that blacks in Africa had slaves and sold them to the Jewish merchants who brought them here. Did you know that less than 2 percent of southerners owned slaves? And most of them were Jewish. My point all peoples all over were slaves of a conquering nation from time to time throughout human history. So again you idiot Why us Black history so important? How does it differ from the history of other races and peoples all over the world? Answer if you have the balls. Don't try to evade the answer by telling us to search on the computer, I want you to answer, but you won't because your all talk and no action. Your a cowardly porch monkey nothing more nothing less.
<quoted text>
If you had used your computer and put in BHM you would know it was not talking about black history. BHM is not about Africa or slavery. I am not going to do what you can do for yourself. I want you to read about how BHM got stared so you want be ignorant about this subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 min President Donald ... 3,760
News Popovich blasts Donald Trump and aides: They're... 3 min The Real Donald T... 16
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 234,429
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 6 min Donald duck Von T... 25
News Anti-Trump protesters set to flood Washington 8 min No 31
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Coffee Party 409,546
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 9 min razz58 68
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Obama who 1,482,825
More from around the web