First Prev
of 16
Next Last
I Hate Metal

Tonawanda, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2007
There is no rhythm,no pattern,they can't sing.They're just screaming over loud annoying guitar and drum's. What kind of mentality you have to posess to listen to this crap? Definitely warped.
I Hate Metal Even More

Tonawanda, NY

#2 Jul 5, 2007
Bang your head a little more why don't cha...against a brick wall !

Metal Sucks!!!!!!!!!!
hot girl

Rimrock, AZ

#3 Jul 19, 2007
I HATE KILLSWITTCH ENGAGE!!!!!!!!!!
xaladoz

Rimrock, AZ

#4 Jul 19, 2007
YOU WILL ALL DIE!!!!
xaladoz

Rimrock, AZ

#5 Jul 19, 2007
hot girl will die first

“Just passin' through”

Since: Mar 07

Madtown

#6 Jul 30, 2007
I Hate Metal Even More wrote:
Bang your head a little more why don't cha...against a brick wall !
Metal Sucks!!!!!!!!!!
You swallow!
I Hate Metal

Tonawanda, NY

#7 Jul 31, 2007
This is gonna be easy!

Still talkin' shit i see!

Since: Aug 07

Reidsville, NC

#8 Aug 3, 2007
hey people metal is and always will be the best music ever ok it saved peoples lives and for the record how does rap music have rythem they can not sing they just speak real fast and talk so find your roots in metallica pantera slayer and ozzy and black sabbath the end
kakia

Greece

#9 Aug 5, 2007
phil anselmo wrote:
hey people metal is and always will be the best music ever ok it saved peoples lives and for the record how does rap music have rythem they can not sing they just speak real fast and talk so find your roots in metallica pantera slayer and ozzy and black sabbath the end
metal music is music made in a hurry slappy and trgicly simple!it speaks about nothing but death death death satan and hell!really educational topics!!!!!!!
Poppy

Peterborough, UK

#10 Aug 5, 2007
kakia wrote:
<quoted text> metal music is music made in a hurry slappy and trgicly simple!it speaks about nothing but death death death satan and hell!really educational topics!!!!!!!
WHAT TOTAL BULLSH!T!!!!
Metal ROCKS!
Always has always will!
kakia

Greece

#11 Aug 6, 2007
Poppy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT TOTAL BULLSH!T!!!!
Metal ROCKS!
Always has always will!
hey you keep listening to what the hell you want but first read about the history past and beginnings of rock.rock 'n' roll has nothing to do with cheap music like metal!so metal doesn't really rock!
I Hate Metal

Tonawanda, NY

#12 Aug 6, 2007
kakia wrote:
<quoted text> metal music is music made in a hurry slappy and trgicly simple!it speaks about nothing but death death death satan and hell!really educational topics!!!!!!!
Hahahahahha! I like, i like!

“Just passin' through”

Since: Mar 07

Madtown

#13 Aug 6, 2007
kakia wrote:
and you know this how? you've listened to ALL bands, and it is all exactly the same, death, satan and hell? You have your opinion, but you clearly haven't done the research. Generalizing this genre of music is just plain lazy. While not discrediting your statements entirely, because there are several bands like that, but of my extensive collection, I'd say less than 5% fall under your description. Point is, you see what's on the surface, but if you look deeper.......your previous statements are much less valid.
Eddie The Head

Bellflower, CA

#14 Aug 6, 2007
kakia wrote:
If you reallt think that, you're an ignorant prick.

Not all metal metal is satan, death, and hell.

Trying listening to bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Anthrax.(There's many more, but theses are the first who came to mind)

They don't sing about death, or hell, or satan. And you can understand what they're saying.

There are MANY MANY different types of metal. Don't just listen to one band and think ALL metal sounds like that. It doesn't.
Eddie The Head

Bellflower, CA

#15 Aug 6, 2007
hot girl wrote:
I HATE KILLSWITTCH ENGAGE!!!!!!!!!!
Killswitch Engage isn't even metal. I hate them too, but get your facts straight.
kakia

Athens, Greece

#16 Aug 7, 2007
Eddie The Head wrote:
<quoted text>
If you reallt think that, you're an ignorant prick.
Not all metal metal is satan, death, and hell.
Trying listening to bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Anthrax.(There's many more, but theses are the first who came to mind)
They don't sing about death, or hell, or satan. And you can understand what they're saying.
There are MANY MANY different types of metal. Don't just listen to one band and think ALL metal sounds like that. It doesn't.
well if i'm wrong why do you call me prick and get so upset???and iron maiden??????????hahahaha!!the band with the fake skeletons on stage???nicejoke!!!!!!
kakia

Athens, Greece

#17 Aug 7, 2007
Boatman wrote:
<quoted text>
and you know this how? you've listened to ALL bands, and it is all exactly the same, death, satan and hell? You have your opinion, but you clearly haven't done the research. Generalizing this genre of music is just plain lazy. While not discrediting your statements entirely, because there are several bands like that, but of my extensive collection, I'd say less than 5% fall under your description. Point is, you see what's on the surface, but if you look deeper.......your previous statements are much less valid.
does it really matter?ok lets say that i am wrong about the lyrics.tell me honestly that you don't believe that metal music isn't made in a hurry ,in a kind of slappy way since it can complete it's main purposes based on noise and screaming.just listen to a Door's song and then put on metallica.you'll see what i mean. i love every kind of music because i am a musician.even metal.i hate those who listen to metal.you want to know why?because they have cut and brutally divided music into so many stuoid categories!black ,thrash,death metal!like they are so different!plus most of metal listeners judge and mock any other kind of music!and i'm talking about the majority here.
CoCO Puffs

San Antonio, TX

#18 Aug 9, 2007
Death Metal Sucks! Listen to Power Metal--it is pure and mighty, not like goth metal in need of antidepressants!

Don't be jealous of our mightiness!
CoCO Puffs

San Antonio, TX

#19 Aug 9, 2007
BTW, the world wouldn't exist without Metal. It would all be consumed in a black hole of boringness.
FACT!!

Power Metal for life!

“fc pkmn perl: 0301 7144 8822”

Since: Aug 07

liverpool, united kingdom

#20 Aug 9, 2007
metal is cool, well some i cant stand s.o.a.d!
AND KILLSWITCH IS THE BEST

STUPID MEFFY HOT GIRL.

and all of the people that hate music. get a life.=]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bands / Artists Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Fall Out Boy Chat Room.*** (Jul '08) Dec '14 Olivia 59
Poll Which rapper is the biggest tupac wannabe ever? (Dec '09) Mar '14 kinjo 5
Meagan Good sex tape (Jun '12) Dec '13 Mamadou 7
RightOutTV Music & Video Awards (Oct '13) Oct '13 OutVoice 1
lamb of god (Oct '13) Oct '13 Beyonce 1
Any one like heavy metal/ rock music? (Jun '07) Oct '13 Cyrill Gasser 226
Mastering Engineering Services $20 a song - Lim... (Aug '13) Aug '13 JasonDickson 1
More from around the web