I know bam wanna know wat he did when...

I know bam wanna know wat he did when he was younger?

Posted in the Bam Margera Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Jesus Died for Me”

Since: May 07

Heaven

#1 May 24, 2007
he is crazy i havent talked to him in 3 years but my cousin still talks to him he is awesome and very weird but u gotta love him. i have known him off and on since i was about 6 anywho wanna know stuff no one else does comment here and i can tellu some stuff but not all.
Harris

Spring Valley, NY

#2 Jun 7, 2007
yeah sure I'd like to know how he was like when he was younger. Can you e-mail it to me? my address is [email protected]

thanks
lauren

Mansfield, UK

#3 Jun 17, 2007
hey:)...
can u tell me some stuff please....i think bam is totally cool, for his filmography and skateboarding!:)
so yeah...thnks
lauren x

“Jesus Died for Me”

Heaven

#4 Jun 17, 2007
ok what do u know. umm when i was lil he used to carry me around the house on his shoulders. they used to put skateboards on the treadmills and ride them. those was funny times. my aunt and mom dont like him because he used to break everything lol. i was around when they did the first cky home videos and some of the jackass orginals.
Hozza

Surat, India

#5 Jul 22, 2007
You are Lying! You Player hater! I'm his pet Armadillo! I know everything!
Sp Hammer

Surat, India

#6 Jul 22, 2007
oi idiot... im his brother. So feel that "element chick". you think ur so gangsta but ur not!'chick', who uses that word anyone! IDIOT......
P.S. ur gay

“Jesus Died for Me”

Heaven

#7 Jul 26, 2007
umm excuse me i did know him half of my family does and it says ur from australia so ur not jesse.
Sp Hammer

Surat, India

#8 Jul 26, 2007
You are such an idiot, believing that! we were just fuckin around and you took it seriously, what a dick, i think you should get a life instead of hanging on to this crap hoping one day he will read this and want to meet you or something. Who would want to when you are making up crap like this, everyone wants to know Bam but for christs sake! to pretend to is just sad.
Hey

Lebec, CA

#9 Jul 26, 2007
Hey I believe her....I mean we dont know her personaly so maybe she did know Bam.Its not Impossable.My friends friend knows bam.

“Jesus Died for Me”

Heaven

#10 Jul 27, 2007
seriously i really do. he is a lil weird i dont know him as good as i did hes married to missy i still think that him and jen was a good couple but he is happy. i talked to him about 2 years ago on the phone by myself before the dew action sports tour. and last time i seen him my cuz and him and a few others got kicked out of walmart.

Since: Jul 07

UK

#11 Aug 1, 2007
MANN I DONT THINK BAMS WEIRD AT ALL HIM AND ALL THE JACKASS GUYS ROCK! ID LOVE TO MEET ALL OF THEM BUT I BET THERES OT ONE PERSON ON HERE WHOS NOT SAID THAT AND OH YH I HEARED HE LIVED BY WEST CHESTER IS THIS TRUE CUZ DERES A LOAD OF BULL GOIN ROUND IM NOT GUNNA GO TO HIS HOUSE OR ANYTHIN I AINT A CRAZED FAN OR WAT EVA ID B 2 SCARED ANYWAY I JUST WANNA NO... IF I DID I CAN IMAGINE ME SPEECHLESS NOT NOIN WAT 2 SAY 2 HIM LOL

“Jesus Died for Me”

Heaven

#12 Aug 1, 2007
yes he does live in west chester he also has a vacation house near me.
LISA007

Melbourne, Australia

#13 Aug 15, 2007
element chick wrote:
ok what do u know. umm when i was lil he used to carry me around the house on his shoulders. they used to put skateboards on the treadmills and ride them. those was funny times. my aunt and mom dont like him because he used to break everything lol. i was around when they did the first cky home videos and some of the jackass orginals.
whatever u c that shit on tv

UK

#14 Sep 6, 2007
element chick wrote:
yes he does live in west chester he also has a vacation house near me.
Seriously......
kt bam fan

Nuneaton, UK

#15 Sep 7, 2007
hi who eva u guys r i was wonderin if i could join your convo i think bam rules he got me into skatin n now i luv it. n iv sent 9 letters 2 him so if any1 wants to talk bout him then my addy is [email protected] n please dont email me my emails broken but im always on msn
kt bam fan

Nuneaton, UK

#16 Sep 7, 2007
im from england 2 yey

UK

#17 Sep 7, 2007
kt bam fan wrote:
im from england 2 yey
Cool hi! bam so totally rocks and hes hot too i cant belive he got married oh yh and i aint got ma msn goin yet but ill ad you to talk if you dont mind :D
kt bam fan

Nuneaton, UK

#18 Sep 8, 2007
hi yer i think bam rocks do u no him? that would be so cool n dont worrie i wont ask 4 any contacts if u do i respect his privacy even if he is super hot lol so what part of england u in im surrey area?

UK

#19 Sep 9, 2007
kt bam fan wrote:
hi yer i think bam rocks do u no him? that would be so cool n dont worrie i wont ask 4 any contacts if u do i respect his privacy even if he is super hot lol so what part of england u in im surrey area?
no unfoutunately i had some msn address i found before just to say hi n stuff not to bother him or dat but i think dere wrong i would never ask for a phone number though cuz it must be annoying fans trna get your deatails and stuff i wish i could meet him. Have you met him? im from leicester. mann it would be the coolest thing in the world to meet him or know him i wish i did ....
kt bam fan

Nuneaton, UK

#20 Sep 9, 2007
yer that would be awsome i think bams gr8 n i totaly agree wiv u to resppect his privacy. do u like jackass, viva la bam or wildboyz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bam Margera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bam Him 1 Deck (Dec '12) Jan '17 Me him 2
Bam Margera - nude ! (Aug '11) Dec '13 YeahYeah 2
Waterfall Scene From Haggard (Jul '09) May '13 Sam 3
Download every episode of Radio Bam (Jun '08) Mar '13 ry t 7
News A naked girl broke in to the 'Jackass' star's h... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Ryan Cooked Well-... 2
News Bam Margera Calls Cops on Nude Girl Masturbatin... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Ryan Cooked Well-... 3
News Bam Margera woken up by naked stalker (Sep '12) Sep '12 Miss Marie 2
More from around the web