Jackass Number Two - The Most Offensi...

Jackass Number Two - The Most Offensive Guilty Pleasure Ever

There are 18 comments on the Blogcritics story from Jan 29, 2007, titled Jackass Number Two - The Most Offensive Guilty Pleasure Ever. In it, Blogcritics reports that:

Because I'm not a big fan of "stunt comedy" films, I stayed away from Jackass Number Two when it hit theaters last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blogcritics.

Bammargeralover

Piketon, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2007
the move is and always will be AWESOME i loved every min.(except when bam got in that traler w/ the snake, that made me cry cause of my fear of snakes)(its ok bam i know what you feel like!)
Kyra

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Feb 26, 2007
THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME, im going to buy the jackass number 2 and the sound track cause some of the tunes on it are sweet. They really outdid themselves for this movie and I hope there's a jackass number 3!!!=)
Haley luvs Knox

Pine Hill, AL

#3 May 1, 2007
Kyra wrote:
THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME, im going to buy the jackass number 2 and the sound track cause some of the tunes on it are sweet. They really outdid themselves for this movie and I hope there's a jackass number 3!!!=)
IM GONNA GET EM 2!! I HOPE THAT THERE WILL B A JACKASS 3!!!!!
HOLY

Surat, India

#4 Jul 22, 2007
YOU GUYS ARE ALL FUCKED UR NOT TALKIN TO HIM

P.S. HOLLY SLEPT ON THE FLOOR WHERE MIDDA WEIR AN MIS SANDIE HAD SEX
Sonny Jim

Surat, India

#5 Jul 22, 2007
Listen buddy, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

You do not know Bam, he would never talk to u anyway, cuz u waste ur life looking at shit like this on this shit ass website

P.S. holly slept on the bus floor where Mr. Weir and Miss Sandie had kinky sex and she woke up wit something sticky in her hair

Since: Jul 07

UK

#6 Aug 1, 2007
JACKASS ROCKS I LIKE DIRYSANCHEZ BUT JACKASS IZ THE SH*T MAN! I LOVE IT LOADDS MA FAVE SHOW!

Since: Jul 07

UK

#7 Aug 1, 2007
Bammargeralover wrote:
the move is and always will be AWESOME i loved every min.(except when bam got in that traler w/ the snake, that made me cry cause of my fear of snakes)(its ok bam i know what you feel like!)
dude snakes are cool but they are i bit scary i had to feel sorry for bam...lol... its the spiders you wanna watch out for tho dere horrible!
No 1 Bam Fan

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Mar 24, 2008
Sonny Jim wrote:
You do not know Bam, he would never talk to u anyway, cuz u waste ur life looking at shit like this on this shit ass website
P.S. holly slept on the bus floor where Mr. Weir and Miss Sandie had kinky sex and she woke up wit something sticky in her hair
Oi Leave Her Alone, Kayy, Let her Beleieve What She Wants.. Whats It To You Anyway, If Your Saying This Is A Shithole Why The F**k are You Doing On This Site Then Huh? Yeah So Its Non Of Your Buisness Kayy So LEAVE HER ALONE! >.<
VivaLaUnholyJack ass

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Mar 24, 2008
This Is No 1 Bam Fan lol and yeah i Loved the movie but poor bam cried coz of the snake.. how cute was that ^^
Skittles

Peoria, AZ

#10 Mar 24, 2008
No 1 Bam Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oi Leave Her Alone, Kayy, Let her Beleieve What She Wants.. Whats It To You Anyway, If Your Saying This Is A Shithole Why The F**k are You Doing On This Site Then Huh? Yeah So Its Non Of Your Buisness Kayy So LEAVE HER ALONE! >.<
WOW that was powerful and kind. If told you who I was, you would never believe me so that is besides the point. If you research some of the other forums listed you will see who I am. It is people like you who defend the feelings of others and stick up of strangers that make my life and my being worthwhile. It is because of you that we continue to do the work we do and make people laugh. Thank you. I don't know you personally, but I would be pround to meet you one day. My daughter has no buisness reading negative crap others have to write. If you can't be kind then, take your own advise and shut up.....#1 BAM FAN your cool and thank you. PJ
No 1 Bam Fan

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Mar 26, 2008
Hey Thanx, i will search your forums.=]
and i think i could believe it.
=P i think imight know who u r just from the initials..
well thanx for supporting me
i appreciate it =]
and thanx. i love your name too =]
xx
Skittles

Peoria, AZ

#12 Mar 26, 2008
No1 Bam Fan wrote:
Hey Thanx, i will search your forums.=]
and i think i could believe it.
=P i think imight know who u r just from the initials..
well thanx for supporting me
i appreciate it =]
and thanx. i love your name too =]
xx
Like I said, you never know who is writing under the alias "skittles".....unfor tunately you are stuck with me the girl and Maddie and not PJ today. But you seem like a very kind hearted person and no reason to thank us. We would never say something we don't mean. It is just so nice to see someone treat a stranger with kindness. If you read some of these posts from the past, they are so negative and I hate the fact that Madison reads this crap about her dad. Someone recently wrote.....its about time Johnny got rid of the the CLAPP....WTF? Madison began to cry. First regardless of how much these young girls may hate her, Melonie is Madisons mother. Second, Johnny's real name is PJ Clapp. Third and worst of all....Madisons name is Clapp. Do you have any idea how that effected her. So when we run into a person such as yourself and Shelley....who madison met on this forum and is best friends with now....it warms our hearts to know that there are still youth out there with respect, values and morals. Madison thanks you and would love to hear from you again. If you don't mind, what is your first name #1 Bam fan? Shelley is also from Australia and PJ has nicknamed her Lil Bam because she is a skater and well as you know, PJ is a bit vertically challenged. Okay who am I kidding, so am I. I just don't know how you guys do it. Take care of your self and stay kind. Hugs from America!
Skittles

Peoria, AZ

#13 Mar 26, 2008
Hey there #1 BAM fan...my name is Madison and I just want to say hello. Thank you for supporting my dad and being nice. You should meet my friend Shelly she is also from Australia and I will be there with my dad and my uncles in July. I am so excited cus I get to meet shelly in person. But like em said, your a real nice person and thanks for sticking up for me and my dad and my family. I hope you have a great day!
No 1 Bam Fan

Australia

#14 Mar 26, 2008
Skittles wrote:
Hey there #1 BAM fan...my name is Madison and I just want to say hello. Thank you for supporting my dad and being nice. You should meet my friend Shelly she is also from Australia and I will be there with my dad and my uncles in July. I am so excited cus I get to meet shelly in person. But like em said, your a real nice person and thanks for sticking up for me and my dad and my family. I hope you have a great day!
Thanx Madison,
I Love To Talk To People And Such =] Its Great
And The Funny Thing Is That, My Nick Name Is Shelly lol But My Real Name Is Rachelle lol
But Yeah It Would Be Great To Chat To You Sometime =]
I Love Making Friends, And One Day I Would Love To Meet You.
Much Love
Shelly xx
Skittles

Peoria, AZ

#15 Mar 27, 2008
No 1 Bam Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx Madison,
I Love To Talk To People And Such =] Its Great
And The Funny Thing Is That, My Nick Name Is Shelly lol But My Real Name Is Rachelle lol
But Yeah It Would Be Great To Chat To You Sometime =]
I Love Making Friends, And One Day I Would Love To Meet You.
Much Love
Shelly xx
That is so funny. Are you the same person? Are you fooling me? Cuz my dad and uncle steve gave Shelley the nickname lil bam. Are you playing tricks on me? Well if its you, then you have our personal email address and will email me. My dad just left for india so I am stuck here until Em comes out this weekend and saves me from my bordom....blahhhhh. Okay well have a great one. Bye, Madison
No 1 Bam Fan

Australia

#16 Mar 27, 2008
lol yeah its not the same person lol so i dnt have ur personal email. i just realli love bam and the rest of the jackass guys lol
well u havwe a good day bye much love no 1 bam fan =]
Skittles

Peoria, AZ

#17 Mar 28, 2008
No 1 Bam Fan wrote:
lol yeah its not the same person lol so i dnt have ur personal email. i just realli love bam and the rest of the jackass guys lol
well u havwe a good day bye much love no 1 bam fan =]
well thanks for being honest with me. most people would just lie and whatever. well it was really nice talking to you and my uncle brandon is a really cool guy. i cant skate and well as you kow he can skate really good. the one thing i got from my dad, lack of vertical ability...lol. my uncle just had a skate park built at his house it is so huge you have no idea you could get lost. but he had to becasue he can not skate anywhere with the fans and all. well tell me about yourself. this is how i met my best friend shelley. she is from australia too and my dad is taking me to meet her and her family in july. i am sooooooo excited and my uncles are coming too and they are gonna skate with her and her friends cuz i guess they are total skaters and just rock. maybe they can teach me a thing or too. well right now my dad is in india filming for their new movie and em is with my uncle steve who is in the loony bin...lol. thats what we call it. well you have a great weekend and hope to hear from you again. Maddie
shelley jonas

South Perth, Australia

#18 Mar 28, 2008
Sonny Jim wrote:
dude dude dude gross gross gross amn wtf r u on bout?? nam crazy people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bam Margera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bam Him 1 Deck (Dec '12) Jan '17 Me him 2
Bam Margera - nude ! (Aug '11) Dec '13 YeahYeah 2
Waterfall Scene From Haggard (Jul '09) May '13 Sam 3
Download every episode of Radio Bam (Jun '08) Mar '13 ry t 7
News A naked girl broke in to the 'Jackass' star's h... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Ryan Cooked Well-... 2
News Bam Margera Calls Cops on Nude Girl Masturbatin... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Ryan Cooked Well-... 3
News Bam Margera woken up by naked stalker (Sep '12) Sep '12 Miss Marie 2
More from around the web