Review: Mraz delivers breezy, uninspi...

Review: Mraz delivers breezy, uninspired pop

There are 3 comments on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story from Nov 23, 2008, titled Review: Mraz delivers breezy, uninspired pop. In it, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that:

Jason Mraz is a very lucky fellow. Or perhaps he is a very marketable one, because his show at the Eagles Ballroom on Friday night was sold out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

vegasbabe

North Las Vegas, NV

#1 Nov 26, 2008
He's a very talented guy, indeed. He has an amazing voice. I saw him in Vegas just over 2 weeks ago and his show was also sold out! I'd watch his concert again and again and again.
neontiger

New York, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2009
i disagree with this article 100%

Since: Feb 09

Laval, Canada

#3 Feb 15, 2009
This article is total BS. LIsten to all his stuff for yourself here:

http://www.song-list.net/jasonmraz/songs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballroom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tulsa's Ben Rector talks about handling success... (Nov '13) Nov '13 guest 1
News Go out every night of finals and don't study (May '13) May '13 tigger31086 1
News Legendary rockers Three Dog Night open SIUE series (Sep '11) Sep '11 Wow 1
News 8TH Annual Fortune Battle of the Corporate Band... (May '08) May '08 chrissy gallo 1
News Panic at the Disco headlines Bamboozle festival (May '08) May '08 carol cronkite 1
News After Dark happens Wednesday (Feb '08) Feb '08 hello 1
More from around the web