Bad Religion Lead Us into the 'New Da...

Bad Religion Lead Us into the 'New Dark Ages'

There are 1 comment on the Spin story from Jul 7, 2007, titled Bad Religion Lead Us into the 'New Dark Ages'. In it, Spin reports that:

“Welcome to the new dark ages / I hope you're living right / Welcome to the new dark ages / And the world might end tonight.”

Exclusive! Download Bad Religion's latest apocalyptic anthem, "New Dark Ages," from their upcoming album New Maps of Hell . via Spin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spin.

Dollard-des-ormeaux, Canada

#1 Jul 9, 2007
Bad Religion are my "Heroes" "and" Emos are the "Martyrs".

New Maps of Hell is a great album and it's cool to see that BR are still punk-rock after all these years. Of course they changed, but it's still F**king nice Punk-Rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bad Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Bad Religion Sell Out? (Nov '07) Feb '15 Azmo66 14
News Today in Rock: March 13 (Mar '14) Mar '14 titus 114 1
News Dawkins to atheists: 'Show contempt' for faith (Mar '12) Apr '13 Lincoln 20
News Signs and Wonders 03.26 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Amused 2
News The Other F Word (Feb '12) Feb '12 SilverSwanBabies 1
News How Did Blink-182 Become So Influential? (Feb '09) Sep '11 chrs gutierrez 24
graffin: "the adolescents had everything i like... (May '11) May '11 BasementChris 1
More from around the web