El Paso Times - Sun Bowl show will fe...

El Paso Times - Sun Bowl show will feature Baby Bash

There are 5 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 19, 2007, titled El Paso Times - Sun Bowl show will feature Baby Bash. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Hip-hop recording star Baby Bash will be the featured halftime entertainment for the 74th annual Brut Sun Bowl on Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Tommy Tuberville

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2007
Who?
Gerson

El Paso, TX

#2 Dec 20, 2007
The pre-sunbowl festivity still keeps me away from attending. It was so traditional when bands would perform and compete at the soccer field under the stars and in the cold. All the kids running around and teenagers throwing footballs and adults dancing to the band that would be performing made it pristine. Now they still crowd the bands in the civic center! What a waste of a cool MINER tradition.
DJC

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2007
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be switching channels at halftime.
ilem222

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2008
I SEEN THE HALF TIME SHOW AND UNFORTUNELY I WAS ONLY ABLE TO CATCH ONE SONG "WHAT IZZZ IT", BUT I HEARD FROM SOME FOLKS THAT BASH AND PAULA DID A FABULOUS JOB, IN SINGING "AS DAYZ GO BY"..THE SOLDIERS SONG!!

Since: Jan 08

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2008
DJC wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be switching channels at halftime.
I would've done the same thing if I got to watch the game on TV. I'm not much of a Baby Bash fan, or of mainsteam (c)rap for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baby Bash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EDM Rap Pak plays for crowd of 2000 Avalon Holl... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE 1
News CycloneBaby Bash / T-pain (Jul '11) Jul '11 history 1
News Suga Sug... - Baby Bash / Franki... (Mar '11) Mar '11 leroy 1
News Rappers and Latino performers at Ontario arena (Jan '09) Jan '09 DDD 4
Awesome Cyclone cover (Jun '08) Jun '08 museme3 1
check out this stream (Jun '08) Jun '08 Awesome Cyclone c... 1
News Baby Bash / T-Pain (Dec '07) Apr '08 emily 2