Friday Night: B.B. King at House of B...

Friday Night: B.B. King at House of Blues

There are 1 comment on the Houston Press story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Friday Night: B.B. King at House of Blues. In it, Houston Press reports that:

There is no dispute, Mr. Riley B. King embodies the blues moreso than anyone has ever embodied anything, ever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Press.

Alex Guitarzza

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Guitarzza is the One Who handed Billy Gibbons The 1972 Gibson Guitar on stage to play with BB King. The history on that guitar is it was given to Milton Hopkins on stage in 1972 by BB King. the first time in 35 years the guitar is the back on stage the King play by the Rev..... it also appeared. Live in 1972 in sing sing prison footage with BB . True Blues in Houston history happened Friday night. I feel honored to have up there on that stage with Two Legends. BB shook my hand it was awesome. Thanks do all that came and support blues music. Alex G

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

B.B. King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jon Bon Jovi performs at the Jon Bon Jovi & Ken... Sep '15 BJ Fan 4
News Jack Weatherly: Standing in the sun and rain to... Jul '15 Will Dockery 1
News Funeral for B.B. King held in Mississippi Delta... (May '15) Jul '15 The Stealth 2
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... (May '15) Jun '15 Athena18 273
News Hundreds gather for BB King funeral (Jun '15) Jun '15 Halle Berry Sister 3
News France's Segolene Royal laments sexism in politics (Jun '15) Jun '15 John Marvin 1
News Barnard works toward a new policy on transgende... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
More from around the web