Man sentenced to 2 years for semen-tainted yogurt

Mar 1, 2012 Full story: WXOW-TV La Crosse

Obama joins Mick Jagger, B.B. King, Keb Mo and more to belt out the blues in East Room concert NYPD monitored students at colleges across Northeast; sent agent on rafting trip, noted prayer.

Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Albuquerque

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Blogger sentenced to three years of cut-and-paste practice!

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Good! I hope he gets a good dose of his own medicine for those two years! That was a stupid/cruel thing to do...

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#3 Mar 1, 2012
Amazing that he could get a higher sentence for marijuana posession. Crazy!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 1, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
Amazing that he could get a higher sentence for marijuana posession. Crazy!
Just another travesty in the NM court system. Not only what this AH did but in his penalty.

I had to Google it to get the story since the link above is bogus. What I read said he could have gotten 3 years but only got two - no reason given why it was reduced.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/03/01/4304459/man-...
sousveillance

Los Alamos, NM

#5 Mar 2, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another travesty in the NM court system. Not only what this AH did but in his penalty.
I had to Google it to get the story since the link above is bogus. What I read said he could have gotten 3 years but only got two - no reason given why it was reduced.
http://www.sacbee.com/2012/03/01/4304459/man-...
First offense, no infection, only a few people. This is actually petty typical.

BTW, I agree about the marijuana comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

B.B. King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guitar master Joe Bonamassa to play UPAC in Kin... (May '14) May '14 FatDed Tom Lindse... 9
The King of Blues: B.B. King's Still on Top (Mar '14) Apr '14 Blues Man 2
B.B. will always be The King (Mar '14) Mar '14 Love The King 1
The top 10 Black guitarists of all time (Jun '12) Feb '14 Yahu_Greatday_Al_Bey 60
B.B. King, a legend once booed (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lisa 2
Concert review: B.B. King stumbles through Dall... (Nov '13) Nov '13 ann turner 1
Mo. native finds, returns B.B. Kinga s stolen g... (Sep '13) Sep '13 A Tattooed Biker 1