B.B. King, a legend once booed

Jan 7, 2014 Full story: The Virginian-Pilot

By the summer of 2007, B.B. King had long become something of a museum piece, the last great Delta bluesman alive and kicking.

Full Story
pimptastic slide

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jan 7, 2014
saw old b a few years back. he played 5 songs and talked the rest of the time. i love blues and his music, but i fell asleep at the ted, woke up, and he was still blabbing. lucky the great buddy guy (you know, the guy hendrix ripped his shtick off of) opened for him and blew his doors off. i prefer the great drink small, the electric blues dr.
Lisa

Cherokee Village, AR

#2 Jan 20, 2014
My thought for today.

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, if Martin Luther King had keep his black ass out of Memphis, he'd still be with us. Thank you James Earl Ray.......... this is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

B.B. King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guitar master Joe Bonamassa to play UPAC in Kin... May '14 FatDed Tom Lindse... 9
The King of Blues: B.B. King's Still on Top (Mar '14) Apr '14 Blues Man 2
B.B. will always be The King (Mar '14) Mar '14 Love The King 1
The top 10 Black guitarists of all time (Jun '12) Feb '14 Yahu_Greatday_Al_Bey 60
Concert review: B.B. King stumbles through Dall... (Nov '13) Nov '13 ann turner 1
Mo. native finds, returns B.B. Kinga s stolen g... (Sep '13) Sep '13 A Tattooed Biker 1
Graceland all about trip - and destination (May '13) May '13 2kingsdaughter 9

B.B. King People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE