Katy Perry

Katy Perry

There are 4 comments on the Digital Spy story from Nov 25, 2008, titled Katy Perry. In it, Digital Spy reports that:

Whether it's kissing girls, jumping in cakes or posing with knives , Katy Perry knows a thing or two about making the headlines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Spy.

kate

Midland, MI

#1 Dec 17, 2008
i love katy perry she is so ausume i wish i could meet her!i wonder if she did kiss a girl?JOKING!
dlguru

Australia

#2 Mar 17, 2009

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 20, 2012
loooooooove katy perry
rebel111

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2015
Who cares Katy pery is a selfish rude vulgar pitiful washed up retarded egotistical tramp bum bimbo retch scoundral and old troll and shithead asswipe doodyball want to be singer and I have no use for her! Katy pery is a user manipulator and sociopath and con! She just makes the poor porer and gets nor rich and well known. Katy pery doesn't give a damn about her fans they are just paens,she uses and,suckers and rips off in concerts. Katy pery is kid and during and on her way to hell when she dies if she does not surender her life and will to Jesus and give him the praise and worship and glory!! Goodbye and good riddance to bad pitiful washed up retarded rotten Katy Perry rubish!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avril Lavigne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
list of every song avril ever made!!! (May '08) May '15 katie 101
News Avril Lavigne grateful for Lyme disease (Apr '15) Apr '15 Ontario 1
News Avril Lavigne talks of battle with Lyme disease (Apr '15) Apr '15 many probs 1
VIDEO: Why Avril Lavigne Thought She Was Dying (Apr '15) Apr '15 musicjehad 1
VIDEO: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Mysterious ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 musicjehad 1
Avril Lavigne Chat Room (Sep '13) Jan '15 Princess Laroosh 51
What Really Caused Avril Lavigne’s Career To Co... (Aug '13) Oct '14 Mike 7
More from around the web