Audrina Patridge's VH1 show dumped af...

Audrina Patridge's VH1 show dumped after low ratings

There are 3 comments on the WSBT story from Sep 6, 2011, titled Audrina Patridge's VH1 show dumped after low ratings. In it, WSBT reports that:

Audrina Patridge's days as a reality star are apparently over ... or at least for now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBT.

FrankieT

Needville, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2011
I'm sad but not surprised "Audrina" was cancelled. Audrina's show was fairly entertaining. Her family was interesting to watch. EXCEPT Audrina Patridge wasn't on the "Audrina" show! She went through such a drastic reduction before the beginning of 2011 it looked like someone had taken Audrina's head and put it on someone else's body. We weren't seeing the same person we came to know and love on "The Hills." She can do what she wants but it would have been better if she would have waited to go so flat and saggy until after filming the show. Shapeless, no curves, no cleavage Audrina looked more like a celebrity imposter than the real Audrina. At the very least a little lift and support would have helped. Victoria's Secret was one of the sponsors they should have given Audrina a supply of Miraculous bras. She can sure use them now. What made her dissect herself and totally remove her unique, adorable cleavage and curves is very curious. And why she thinks some movie producer will rush to hire shapeless plain Audrina instead of unique and glamorous "The Hills" Audrina is beyond me.
hmmmm

Placentia, CA

#2 Nov 4, 2011
[QUeer bait!
chels

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2011
FrankieT wrote:
I'm sad but not surprised "Audrina" was cancelled. Audrina's show was fairly entertaining. Her family was interesting to watch. EXCEPT Audrina Patridge wasn't on the "Audrina" show! She went through such a drastic reduction before the beginning of 2011 it looked like someone had taken Audrina's head and put it on someone else's body. We weren't seeing the same person we came to know and love on "The Hills." She can do what she wants but it would have been better if she would have waited to go so flat and saggy until after filming the show. Shapeless, no curves, no cleavage Audrina looked more like a celebrity imposter than the real Audrina. At the very least a little lift and support would have helped. Victoria's Secret was one of the sponsors they should have given Audrina a supply of Miraculous bras. She can sure use them now. What made her dissect herself and totally remove her unique, adorable cleavage and curves is very curious. And why she thinks some movie producer will rush to hire shapeless plain Audrina instead of unique and glamorous "The Hills" Audrina is beyond me.
what is wrong with u? Get your head out of your moms ass and be more respectful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audrina Patridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lindsay Lohan wears thigh-high leather jeans wi... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Big mike 1
Audrina Patridge nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Mitzi 1
News Audrina Patridge Hosting Liquid Sunday (Jul '12) Jul '12 FrankieT2 1
News Photos: Audrina Patridge promotes Curve Appeal ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 FrankieT 1
News Audrina Patridge Addresses Breast Enhancement S... (Sep '11) Sep '11 FrankieT 1
News [TV] Audrina Patridge Doubts a Hills Movie Will... (Sep '11) Sep '11 FrankieT 1
News Audrina Patridge hints at possible 'Hills' movie (Aug '11) Aug '11 FrankieT 1
More from around the web