Ne-Yo f. Fabolous & Rick Ross - "Champagne Life Rmx"

Full story: HipHopDx
Home > Audio > Singles > Ne-Yo f. Fabolous & Rick Ross's "Champagne Life Rmx" Ne-Yo f. Fabolous & Rick Ross "Champagne Life Rmx" posted September 13, 2010 10:45:00 AM CDT 0 comments Download Ne-Yo f. Fabolous & Rick Ross Ringtones Get ringtones from your favorite artists sent directly to your cell phone. Full Story
monica

Tucson, AZ

#1 Sep 19, 2010
I liked Ne-yo,s song Champaign life.I haven,t forgot about you Ne-yo.I know what you want from me now you want some love from me am I right?You still have me Ne-yo I still read up on you on the internet all the time.Ne-yo your one of my favorite singers.Ne-yo you are the only reason I come here I,m not talking to any other singers your the only one I will come back later Ne-yo take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ludacris f. Lil Wayne & Trey Songz - "Sex Faces" (Jun '11) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Hip-Hop DJ Mister Cee Resigns Amid Gay Prostitu... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
[Singles] Novel f. Erick Sermon - "Sexy Muthaf*... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Kaunda 1
does anybody on topix know anything about music? (Oct '11) Oct '11 jack mehoff 1
Continue reading "Big Audio Dynamite played Ros... (May '11) May '11 rao 1
Pryme f. Waka Flocka - Body Like That (May '11) May '11 nakrul 1
Gucci Mane f. Mannie Fresh - "Contagious" (Mar '11) Mar '11 ngnng 1
More from around the web