Beyonce's Daddy Mad Over Stern Joke o...

Beyonce's Daddy Mad Over Stern Joke of Her Doctored Singing of 'If I Were A Boy' (Audio)

There are 4 comments on the www.eurweb.com story from Apr 23, 2009, titled Beyonce's Daddy Mad Over Stern Joke of Her Doctored Singing of 'If I Were A Boy' (Audio). In it, www.eurweb.com reports that:

*Beyonce's father/manager Mathew Knowles wasted little time Wednesday firing back at TMZ.com over posting a supposed "board mix audio" of the singer's performance at "The Today Show" in which she appeared completely tone deaf.

The clip originally aired Tuesday as a joke bit on Howard Stern's Sirius radio show, where editors took liberties with her performance of "If I Were a Boy" and altered the pitch to make her appear to sing wildly off key – as Stern, co-host Robin Quivers and others giggled along (click over to hear).

"At 12 years into her career, the last thing someone should be questioning is her vocal ability. That would be like questioning if Kobe Bryant could shoot a jump shot. The vocals were obviously altered," Mathew Knowles said

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eurweb.com.

Sunny

York, PA

#1 Apr 23, 2009
thats a bunch of b.s., Howard said this morning that he just thought it was funny and that it wasn't real. Plus this was a recording that was made months ago. It must have been a slow news day if they have to get there info from Howard

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Apr 23, 2009
get a friggin grip, daddy!
your cash cow's income won't be hurt by this!
XxLEXiiLUSHxX

Glasgow, UK

#3 Apr 23, 2009
HEYY,
LEXii
HERE
YUSHH`
LiiViiN THE SCENEE KiiDD00 LiFEE,
ASH ALWAYSS, XD

I THiiNK THAT iSH JUSH SAD
UFF` H0WEVERR DiiD THAT,
THEY ARE JUSHH ST00PiiD
BiiSHES' iiNNiiT.

Since: Apr 09

Eastern NC

#4 Apr 23, 2009
Haha, well clearly she's a talented singer.

Although most people over-react like that when they have a guilty conscience. Perhaps all this time Beyonce has really been covering a man-voice.
Le gasp.

Haha, yeahhh, ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ludacris f. Lil Wayne & Trey Songz - "Sex Faces" (Jun '11) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Hip-Hop DJ Mister Cee Resigns Amid Gay Prostitu... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News [Singles] Novel f. Erick Sermon - "Sexy Muthaf*... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Kaunda 1
does anybody on topix know anything about music? (Oct '11) Oct '11 jack mehoff 1
News Continue reading "Big Audio Dynamite played Ros... (May '11) May '11 rao 1
News Pryme f. Waka Flocka - Body Like That (May '11) May '11 nakrul 1
News Gucci Mane f. Mannie Fresh - "Contagious" (Mar '11) Mar '11 ngnng 1
More from around the web