A Beloved Champion Of The Portuguese ...

A Beloved Champion Of The Portuguese Community -- Human Interes...

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 27, 2008, titled A Beloved Champion Of The Portuguese Community -- Human Interes.... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Graciette M. Rosa, 56, of Wethersfield and Newington, died Feb. 23. Graciette Rosa was a spirited aficionado of Portuguese culture who loved its food, its music and its dances.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

FRosa

East Hampton, CT

#1 Mar 31, 2008
thank you for taking time out to write a great story about a interesting and fascinating person.
Anjelica Simao

Deep River, CT

#2 Dec 26, 2008
Graciette was a peron who cared for everyone. It is sad to lose someone who is close to you. Graciette was my estcousin an still is who died but I will never forget her. Gaciette was: Smart,Inteigent, beauiful and any more things. Graciette would always be their for someone. It was sad to lose her. But we will nevr forget Graciette she wll always e wth us and we will always bewith her. But one day we all ight see her but she is always looking down at us. Now let her Rest In Pease. Don't forget Graiette we al love you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Ocean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winter Party Festival :: The Hottest Winter in ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Christaliban 3
News Cuban woman's journey to Neb. long, arduous (Apr '11) Apr '11 Dr Linus Pauling 2
News Visit Natal Brazil (Dec '09) Dec '09 brazbeachhouse 1
News Jon and Donna Durbin marvel at Morocco; dive, d... (Oct '09) Oct '09 HasnaE 1
News A Beloved Champion Of The Portuguese Community (Jun '08) Dec '08 Restricted 14
News Southern Discomfort (Jun '08) Jun '08 Ronnie Roach 6
News Ships of the strike group of the Russian Northe... (Feb '08) Feb '08 rene 1
More from around the web