A Beloved Champion Of The Portuguese Community

Graciette M. Rosa, 56, of Wethersfield and Newington, died Feb. 23. Graciette Rosa was a spirited aficionado of Portuguese culture who loved its food, its music and its dances. Full Story
Anjelica Simao

Wolcott, CT

#1 Jun 2, 2008
Graciette was a loveable careing thoughtful cousin and she was allways there for someone she made everyone and where ever she went made it shine bright because of she was a thoughtful lady She was like my best friend and she is my cousin and I will allways think of her and I will allways Love her.
Anjelica Simao

Wolcott, CT

#2 Jun 2, 2008
Gracciet was a person who was allways there for someone and she seemed that she waas like a great teacher but I wish that I could say my last good byes to Graciette btu I got to see her almost every day at the travel agency at her job.
Anjelica Simao

Wolcott, CT

#5 Jun 2, 2008
She was a powerfull person.
Anjelica Simao

Wolcott, CT

#7 Jun 2, 2008
Graciette was my great cousin she was the best best best cousin too me and funny person.And I loved her alot but I hope that she knew that.
Anjelica Simao

Wolcott, CT

#9 Jun 2, 2008
She seemed like a greatful teacher like Mrs.Roman about like nice and carefull and helpfull. She seemed like that she cared for everyone and she did.
shariyah smih

Milford, MA

#10 Jun 2, 2008
graciette is buteyful
kemar Reid

United States

#13 Jun 2, 2008
I could really feel her pains
Anjelica Simao

Wolcott, CT

#14 Jun 2, 2008
Graciette was my loving cousin in the whole world.
Shariyah Smith

Wolcott, CT

#15 Jun 2, 2008
shariyah smihseems like a good cousin to anjelca aka jel-jel
Shariyah Smith

Wolcott, CT

#16 Jun 2, 2008
graciette is butifull
Kemar Reid

Wolcott, CT

#17 Jun 2, 2008
kemar Reid I could see that Anjelica really cares about her and i do not know her but i fell bad for her and it sounds like she is very caring.
lillyhouse

United States

#18 Jun 5, 2008
I am glad that Rosa had such a gala of a time with her life. However, most of us portuguese women immigrants are still strugling. In my area, we are being discriminated against and abused, and being set up at work, to cause us to lose our jobs. Some of the women have gone to court and request that they be segregated, to allow them to work as they have in the past, in a private, clean and educated way. You see, they have allowed a group of canibals and gang members into their work environment.
I D K

Meriden, CT

#19 Dec 26, 2008
Anjelica Simao wrote:
Graciette was a loveable careing thoughtful cousin and she was allways there for someone she made everyone and where ever she went made it shine bright because of she was a thoughtful lady She was like my best friend and she is my cousin and I will allways think of her and I will allways Love her.
That is very beautiful for someone to say some thing like that to there cousin
Restricted

Meriden, CT

#20 Dec 26, 2008
Tha i very nice and that lmostmade me cry it must of been hrd of loing a close cousin like this that is ver sad guess that thy were in touch and she must of been like a mothe to that girl Angelica R.I.P Grace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Ocean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winter Party Festival :: The Hottest Winter in ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Christaliban 3
Cuban woman's journey to Neb. long, arduous (Apr '11) Apr '11 Dr Linus Pauling 2
Visit Natal Brazil (Dec '09) Dec '09 brazbeachhouse 1
Jon and Donna Durbin marvel at Morocco; dive, d... (Oct '09) Oct '09 HasnaE 1
A Beloved Champion Of The Portuguese Community ... (Mar '08) Dec '08 Anjelica Simao 2
Southern Discomfort (Jun '08) Jun '08 Ronnie Roach 6
Ships of the strike group of the Russian Northe... (Feb '08) Feb '08 rene 1
More from around the web