The road to SXSW: Indie acts play El ...

The road to SXSW: Indie acts play El Paso on their way to Austin

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 11, 2010, titled The road to SXSW: Indie acts play El Paso on their way to Austin. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

No one is ever going to compare El Paso to Austin, especially when it comes to music.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Mauri

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 12, 2010
WOW!!! I'm impressed! I definitely will make out to see some of these bands. I saw The Thermals perform last year in Austin and I became an instant fan.
Jerry

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 15, 2010
while in no way does this compare to sxsw in austin, it's actually good to see this take place. Most of the bands I see here are either rockabilly or metal. Refreshing to see something different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asleep at the Wheel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charley Pride, Asleep at the Wheel headline 2nd... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Elise 1
News Ray Price, velvet-voiced country singer, dies (Dec '13) Dec '13 BARRON PILGRIM 1
News Austin airport grows while keeping pleasant env... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Austin_Dentist 1
News ACL Music Fest Friday Listings (Sep '11) Sep '11 Brice Neeley 1
News Asleep At Wheel headlining Rockwall Founder's D... (May '11) May '11 Rockwall Police 4
News Letters to the editor (Aug '08) Nov '09 agent 007 7
News Iconic Carl's Corner opens three new venues (Jun '09) Jun '09 bbq of texas 1
More from around the web