Abigail Breslin - First Kiss, Breath ...

Abigail Breslin - First Kiss, Breath Mints and Meeting Zac Efron

There are 1 comment on the National Ledger story from Dec 10, 2011, titled Abigail Breslin - First Kiss, Breath Mints and Meeting Zac Efron. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Abigail Breslin is one of the stars in "New Year's Eve" and she has her first on-screen kiss in the new movie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

beverly clark

Woodland Hills, CA

#1 Dec 10, 2011
i told you not kiss anyone i did not said any kind of girl's and woman.i did not come here to see you makeing out with him i come here for zac efro i am up-set at the girl's and woman i not like to much with you ok.you are my date zac efron and you are my man.i lkie to asking you to date me why you want to kiss that girl for i not understand ok.they have a boyfriend's they not need you zac efron.i need you here not them ok.i love you zac efron i i have a funny feeling showing thing's and acting wild alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashton Kutcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Jul 15 Pre Cog 143
News Ashton Kutcher Used a Huge, Fake Dick for TV, N... Feb '15 Heywood Jablomee 1
News 'Two and a Half Men' finale takes down Sheen Feb '15 Heywood Jablomee 1
News Ashton Kutcher Pokes Fun At Charlie Sheen On Tw... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Catchers Catch 2
News Ashton Kutcher tops Forbes 2014 best-paid TV ac... (Aug '14) Aug '14 firstlisten62 3
News 'Two and a Half Men' to feature gay adoption in... (Jul '14) Jul '14 GoldenGator 7
News 'Two and a Half Men' Canceled: CBS Comedy to Sa... (May '14) May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web