Who wore it better?: Leona Lewis or Ashley Tisdale

There are 3 comments on the Popsugar.com story from Jul 23, 2009, titled Who wore it better?: Leona Lewis or Ashley Tisdale. In it, Popsugar.com reports that:

Leona Lewsi Ashley Tisdale 48 min 1 sec ago 2 Views Usher and wife welcome baby His wife, Tameka Foster, gave birth to their son, Usher Raymond V, in Atlanta on Monday night, a publicist for the 29-year-old singer said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Popsugar.com.

Rebecca

India

#1 Aug 29, 2009
Hi I love u ashley tisdale I hope we can meet one day soon with vanessa demi selena and miley anyway bye xxxxx
Rebecca

India

#2 Aug 29, 2009
And email me on msn my is rebecca.benham@hotmail.co.uk
duhhhh

Port Melbourne, Australia

#3 Oct 17, 2009
you ent ever gonna meet her this way, dumb bitch ahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashley Tisdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashley Tisdale shows off her toned legs in ripp... (Apr '14) Mar '15 lela 2
News Top 10 'High School Musical' Songs (Oct '13) Feb '15 lela 59
News First Look: Emily Osment Stars In Ashley Tisdal... (Apr '14) Dec '14 LELA 3
News Ashley Tisdale (Apr '07) Nov '14 Andrezela Eustache 2,941
News Ashley Tisdale goes for a casual breakfast with... (Apr '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 2
News Getting to the know the in-laws! Ashley Tisdale... (Aug '13) Jul '14 dmw 2
News High School Musical BFFs! Ashley Tisdale "So Pr... (May '14) May '14 Temi 2
More from around the web