Talk to Ashley Tisdale
andries price

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 26, 2009
hey ashley tisdale i like you on aliens in the attic i ope you will play in a marvel movie i think you should play spider-woman you will be good as spider-woman so you will be a spider-woman on marvel movies.
Ashely Tisdale

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 26, 2009
hey andries i heard you like me on aliens in the attic i should play spider-woman in all marvel movies im glad im a marvel superhero i will play spider-woman im glad im a marvel superhero thank you andries.
Alicia Blackham xxx

Sheffield, UK

#3 May 4, 2011
Ashely Tisdale wrote:
hey andries i heard you like me on aliens in the attic i should play spider-woman in all marvel movies im glad im a marvel superhero i will play spider-woman im glad im a marvel superhero thank you andries.
Hey, are you really Ashley Tisdale? If you are email me at ablackham1@hotmail.co.uk I need some advice from you! PLEASE!! xxx
Ashely Tisdale

Uxbridge, UK

#4 Sep 9, 2011
hi
Anonymous

Montclair, NJ

#5 Apr 27, 2012
hi how are you Ashely Tisdel? can you email me at colleenbryan486@yhaoo.com i love you soo much more than zacefron sorry zac love you to !!
Ashley

Batangas, Philippines

#6 Jul 7, 2012
hi
ashely tisdale

Ilford, UK

#7 Aug 28, 2012
oi you lot your all my ugly fans
Vanessa hudgens real

Europe

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Oh you make me laugh poser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashley Tisdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashley Tisdale shows off her toned legs in ripp... (Apr '14) Mar '15 lela 2
News Top 10 'High School Musical' Songs (Oct '13) Feb '15 lela 59
News First Look: Emily Osment Stars In Ashley Tisdal... (Apr '14) Dec '14 LELA 3
News Ashley Tisdale (Apr '07) Nov '14 Andrezela Eustache 2,941
News Ashley Tisdale goes for a casual breakfast with... (Apr '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 2
News Getting to the know the in-laws! Ashley Tisdale... (Aug '13) Jul '14 dmw 2
News High School Musical BFFs! Ashley Tisdale "So Pr... (May '14) May '14 Temi 2
More from around the web