Ashlee Simpson shows legs and more

Ashlee Simpson shows legs and more

There are 7 comments on the Pixelbomb story from Aug 4, 2006, titled Ashlee Simpson shows legs and more. In it, Pixelbomb reports that:

The Simpson sisters seem to be having a bit of a wardrobe issue this week. While older sister Jessica Simpson had trouble keeping her top covered , younger sister Ashlee Simpson seems to have had a little ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pixelbomb.

davet

Sevierville, TN

#1 Aug 8, 2006
ashlee is smokeing hot.
Luke

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Aug 9, 2006
I thought that was a picture of one of the Olsen twins. Ashlee needs to put some weight on.
LONDON

Sacramento, CA

#3 Sep 9, 2006
davet wrote:
ashlee is smokeing hot.
ASHLEE IS A SMOKIN B**CH!!!!!!!!
Autumn

New Zealand

#4 May 30, 2007
Ashlee needs to get a life. Its not that Pete's too good for her, its that we all know she will break his heart.
Then again, maybe thats a good thing.
He writes awesome lyrics when hes heart broken.

GIVE IT UP ASHLEE!!!
we can all see through you plastic-ness

xx
moki

UK

#5 Nov 16, 2007
What about some bare feet too?
minimyt

Monterrey, Mexico

#6 Jun 15, 2009
me la voi a coger hasta q le salga sangre del su panocha se la voi a chupar hasta q se le rose y me va a mamar el palo hasta que le quede deforme la cara pinche vieja esta bien buena me la voi a cojer por todos lados

Since: Jul 10

Drammen, Norway

#7 Jul 26, 2010
Ashlee Simpson Nude free Photo and Video 2010 !
http://ashleesimpsonnude.co.tv
good quality...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashlee Simpson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashlee Simpson And Evan Ross Are Married (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Ashlee Simpson And Evan Ross To Wed At Diana Ro... (May '14) May '14 DALE 1
News Why Ashlee Simpson's 'Autobiography' Was The Be... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Hilary Duff 1
News Ashlee Simpson Engaged To Evan Ross: See The Ring (Jan '14) Jan '14 freddie 1
News Jessica Simpson's weight: Why do we care if she... (Feb '09) Aug '13 Pepper 164
Ashlee Simpson nude ! (Jun '12) Feb '13 Ashlee 3
News Jessica Simpson Enjoys Baby Shower (Mar '12) May '12 Cindery 2