Ashlee Simpson Will Take The Wentz Name

Ashlee Simpson Will Take The Wentz Name

There are 8 comments on the CBS 3 story from May 28, 2008, titled Ashlee Simpson Will Take The Wentz Name. In it, CBS 3 reports that:

Ashlee Simpson is so over. The newlywed pop singer will go by Ashlee Wentz in private, and be professionally known as Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, according to a report posted Wednesday on People.com. The heretofore ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 3.

Mad Dog

San Diego, CA

#1 May 28, 2008
And this affects me how??????
AGreenGiant

Woodsboro, MD

#2 May 29, 2008
Its effect is quite simple. It made you post a ridiculously stupid question. Which resulted in me making a sarcastic response to your question. Have a nice day.
Old Man Charlie

Vernon Hills, IL

#3 May 29, 2008
Ashlee Simpson??? Does Bart have an older sister?? LOL

“orally fixated”

Since: Aug 07

Allentown, PA

#4 May 29, 2008
Taking the man's name is sexist and stupid.
lita

Telford, UK

#5 Jun 18, 2008
hi congrats on baby and getting married xox ure songs are mint i like that song boyfriend i was singing that the other day lol :)
lexy

Telford, UK

#6 Jun 18, 2008
grow up! u dont deserve pete wentz !!!!!!!!
lita

Telford, UK

#7 Jun 18, 2008
never mind about lexy she just jeollis xx lol :)
lexy

Telford, UK

#8 Jun 19, 2008
you spelt jelouse wrong !! xx o.j luv yas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashlee Simpson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashlee Simpson And Evan Ross Are Married (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Ashlee Simpson And Evan Ross To Wed At Diana Ro... (May '14) May '14 DALE 1
News Why Ashlee Simpson's 'Autobiography' Was The Be... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Hilary Duff 1
News Ashlee Simpson Engaged To Evan Ross: See The Ring (Jan '14) Jan '14 freddie 1
News Jessica Simpson's weight: Why do we care if she... (Feb '09) Aug '13 Pepper 164
Ashlee Simpson nude ! (Jun '12) Feb '13 Ashlee 3
News Jessica Simpson Enjoys Baby Shower (Mar '12) May '12 Cindery 2