Vernon: Sherlock Holmes At The Rockvi...

Vernon: Sherlock Holmes At The Rockville Public Lbrary

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Vernon: Sherlock Holmes At The Rockville Public Lbrary. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

At The Library Submitted by Barbara Muldoon, Rockville Publc Library, on 2010-10-04.   Join us at the Rockville Public Library on Sunday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Niik

Epsom, NH

#1 Oct 21, 2010
hi i am Niik i am man i am a friend of robby rob where really good buddies we r collecting womans cloths for our new homeless shelter in east haddam

drop off your old soiled clothes at our good will boxes behind city hall east haddam or 711 we are happy to help the whole town of east haddam recover from drinkin and druggin and the glass pipe

if we can giv homeless people a matress we help a person get a good nites sleep

also looking if you have extra oatmeal cereal
nabisco ect

please no skoal or plug at all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arthur Conan Doyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sherlock Holmes built a castle in Connecticut (Dec '13) Dec '13 GENE SPARKS 1
News Collaborative Creativity Cloaks 'Postmortem' (Oct '10) Sep '13 Gavin Crutcher 2
News Today in History - Wish Justin Bieber happy bir... (Mar '13) Mar '13 bri bri 4
News Bret Michaels calls off engagement to longtime ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Still on my High ... 1
News Benedict Cumberbatch 'very close' to Patty Hear... (Mar '12) May '12 Grace 6
News NJ Stage bits: A premiere and revivals in Cape May (Jan '12) Jan '12 Larry 1
News Movie Review (Dec '11) Dec '11 Fun Flick 1
More from around the web