Donnie Denny takes "The Oprah Winfrey...

Donnie Denny takes "The Oprah Winfrey Show" by surprise

There are 1 comment on the story from Nov 12, 2009, titled Donnie Denny takes "The Oprah Winfrey Show" by surprise. In it, reports that:

Donnie Denny takes the stage on Thursday's episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" as a finalist in Oprah's Karaoke Challenge, he'll probably be a little nervous, but has no reason to be, " This plumber can flex the golden pipes" says friend, Tom Kilian, the founder of IBXarts and promoter of If any singer deserves your vote, it is this loyal husband, father of two, who has always ran his business with integrity in the American Spirit of a honest days work for a honest days wage.

Join the discussion below, or

Marina Smalberger

Cape Town, South Africa

#1 Nov 17, 2010
I have watched Donny Denny on Oprah last night and to me he has the most beautiful voice. All of the arists has singing talent, but Donny stands out for me. He is such a humble person who has a wonderful tone in his voice. If he don't win - I hope he does,but if he does'nt I still hope that doors can still be openend for him in a singing career. He is still young and can still do it - if Susan Boyle can, Donny can also. Good luck Donny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Art Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people help meh (Aug '11) Aug '11 DREWX4 1
Fascist ALERT! @ Supreme Trading in Williamsbur... (Jul '08) Jan '09 No Comment 2
Warhol does Obama? (Nov '08) Nov '08 Abishai100 1
art (May '07) May '07 tist one 1
More from around the web